Photo
- - - - -

Free game (DL) when you register 3DS XL & Pokemon MD: GTI or Luigi's Mansion: DM

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#121 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Yeah but for 15 dollars?! You can just buy one and return it after registering.

what's your ebay username so i can block you

#122 RenoVatio

RenoVatio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

what's your ebay username so i can block you

No no you misunderstand. I meant buy a 3ds xl from a store and return it after registering. I would never rip off another person. A corporation though, that's another story.

#123 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

No no you misunderstand. I meant buy a 3ds xl from a store and return it after registering. I would never rip off another person. A corporation though, that's another story.

Trust me, that doesn't make you any more noble. You're still a douche.

#124 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

You would be ripping off the next person that buys that unit.

#125 RenoVatio

RenoVatio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

You would be ripping off the next person that buys that unit.

Details...if they really want to register it they'll exchange it for another.

As the other guy said though I'm a douche and that's a fair conclusion to arrive at. But you need to understand that but when your idea of tolerance is only tolerance for you're own ideas, you're kinda missing the point.

I act in my own self interest as many of these companies do. Its why they track and deny you returns and offer laughable trade it values. I can understand that is not personal and just the way businesses work(for a profit margin) so its seem can you. What i don't understand is why others cast judgement and even resort to name calling when an individual decides to operate the same way?

#126 Jinque

Jinque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

As the other guy said though I'm a douche and that's a fair conclusion to arrive at. But you need to understand that but when your idea of tolerance is only tolerance for you're own ideas, you're kinda missing the point.

I act in my own self interest as many of these companies do. Its why they track and deny you returns and offer laughable trade it values. I can understand that is not personal and just the way businesses work(for a profit margin) so its seem can you. What i don't understand is why others cast judgement and even resort to name calling when an individual decides to operate the same way?

Stop trying to justify it. Doesn't make you any better than corporations.

#127 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

I bought a 3DS XL a couple weeks ago and registered it right away. If I had known about this deal, I would have waited as I plan to pick up the Luigi game.

#128 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

I bought a 3DS XL a couple weeks ago and registered it right away. If I had known about this deal, I would have waited as I plan to pick up the Luigi game.

This /; fuh nintendo

#129 Teeg

Teeg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Is there anyone who is not interested in this deal and will be saving their 3DS XL code to register in the next Club Nintendo year?

I've never entered my 3DS code and I'd be willing to trade my unused 3DS code for an unused 3DS XL one that is being saved. They are worth the same amount of coins. I'm going to be picking up Luigi's Mansion and I'd really like to pick up Mario 3D Land as I've played a friends and it was great.

Or I'd be willing to get you one of the downloadable titles worth 200 coins available on Club Nintendo now or next month in exchange for a unused 3DS XL code.

PM me if you are interested in helping out.

Edited by Teeg, 25 February 2013 - 03:11 PM.
formatting to read easier

#130 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Bump :)

#131 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

You're definitely a doucheCAG.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#132 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Trust me, that doesn't make you any more noble. You're still a douche.

Agreed. Gonna block this bastard to make sure he can't enter anything I do here in the coming months.

I wonder if he comprehends that people doing shit like that is *why* we get charged more. Needless returns = things get destroyed/salvaged/etc. which cost the company money, and they pass those costs onto us, therefor, he is the Anti-CAG.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#133 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

Picked up Luigi's Mansion today and am downloading Super Mario Land 3D right now :D
Sell me your Candy Cabs!

#134 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

After registering my 3DS XL and Luigis Mansion I also got a survey to register my free game (3D Land) which gave me 40 coins (and I'm assuming will get an additional 10 from the post-play survey as well)! Nice little bonus for this promotion.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#135 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Didn't they have the same deal awhile back but didn't require registering another qualifying game?
Just ordered a 3DS XL and I'm not too sure I want to cop Luigi's Mansion yet for 40 bucks...although free Layton/Mario 3D seems like a solid deal.

#136 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

Didn't they have the same deal awhile back but didn't require registering another qualifying game?
Just ordered a 3DS XL and I'm not too sure I want to cop Luigi's Mansion yet for 40 bucks...although free Layton/Mario 3D seems like a solid deal.

Kmart has it for $35 in their weekly ad and u are part of their club (its free) and spend $50, you get $5 back

#137 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

You're dumb and so is you logic!

Please leave this site and never come back.

#138 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Nice I never registered my 3DS XL so did it today with Luigis Mansion and am downloading Miracle Mask. 3D land is so good, but I already beat it so no point there.

I was really considering getting a Pikachu 3DS XL, if only for the reason that my XL screen has a yellow tint and theres a little pink on the right side it seems... couldnt take a 160 dollar gamble that it would be any better though

#139 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Kmart has it for $35 in their weekly ad and u are part of their club (its free) and spend $50, you get $5 back

No K-Mart near my place sadly.
I heard this game was 30 bucks pre-order at some retailer?
If so, I regret not getting it then. I'm watching a review right now and it looks pretty fun.

#140 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

I didn't register my 3ds XL in November and I want Luigi's Mansion but I wonder if it will go on sale before the end of the promo. If only GS had a price match policy
Posted Image

#141 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

I didn't register my 3ds XL in November and I want Luigi's Mansion but I wonder if it will go on sale before the end of the promo. If only GS had a price match policy

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll go on sale within the next month as well. Or price drop.

#142 BronsonsArmor

BronsonsArmor

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

Just picked up an xl and luigis mansion dark moon. Price matched at best buy, guy gave me some trouble at first. He said it only applied to the pikachu version but I pointed out it also applies to the red, blue, and pink versions. He asked another employee for confirmation and then got the green light. I ended up walking out of best buy with the xl and dark moon. My grand total was $208.xx after the price match and some RZ certificates. Think I'm gonna get super mario 3d land for the download.

#143 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

does anyone not want their code from Luigi's Mansion? :X

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#144 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Picked up both games with my Pika3DS today. Won't be opening any of them until my birthday on April 20th, but if anyone wanted to make an offer for one of the codes, I would be more than willing to hold on to it for you.

#145 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Anyone got a code they don't need? :P

#146 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

A Fuck you to early adopters.

It is what it is.

#147 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

does anyone not want their code from Luigi's Mansion? :X

yea and they will GIVE It to you for 20+ lol

Really though rank the games im saying

Freaky Forms Deluxe 5th
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone 3rd
Super Mario 3D Land 1 or 2
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 1 or 2
Star Fox 64 4th

Dont know to grab MAsk or land... already have MASK on cart but its sealed so i could sell that off and just pick up the digtial one but i heard the game is VERY SHORT (12 hours)

sort of hated the last mario game and the other 3 games are mostly crap
WOOOO I STINK

#148 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

My order of preference:

Mario 3D Land
Layton
Starfox
Freaky Forms
Art Academy (you're really gonna waste your freebie on this?)
Posted Image

#149 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

yea and they will GIVE It to you for 20+ lol

Really though rank the games im saying

Freaky Forms Deluxe 5th
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone 3rd
Super Mario 3D Land 1 or 2
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 1 or 2
Star Fox 64 4th

Dont know to grab MAsk or land... already have MASK on cart but its sealed so i could sell that off and just pick up the digtial one but i heard the game is VERY SHORT (12 hours)

sort of hated the last mario game and the other 3 games are mostly crap

Ive played through the first two stages after getting it today, its kinda like Super Mario 64 without the full 3D camera, but I feel it's much better than the other choices that are available. Just sayin'
Sell me your Candy Cabs!

#150 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

Was anyone who registered a 3DS XL via SERIAL # only able to redeem this promotion?

So far it seems that it's a no-go on my end.