Photo
- - - - -

Mario SS $19.99, Layton MM, Kid Icarus, Darksiders 2 $14.99, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $11.99

• Please log in to reply
785 replies to this topic

#271 Reira

Reira

Counting down to Sailor Moon Crystal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Broke down and bought White 2. Great deals from BB this weekend. Free shipping rocks as well!

Also still waiting for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney...

#272 PennStateFencer

PennStateFencer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

I haven't played a Pokemon game since Red/Blue, although I did play Fire Red which was the same thing. For $15 I couldn't resist ordering Black 2. Hopefully it's as good as the reviews make it out to be. I might go back and order Kid Icarus too. With the exception of the $50 off coupon there haven't been a ton of "too good to pass up" deals recently. This kind of came out of nowhere.

Not to turn this into a BB/Amazon debate, but the fact that BB has free shipping standard on these games is pretty sweet. On Amazon I'm always trying to put together at least $25 worth of stuff when these types of deals come up.

#273 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

b2g1 coupon is only good on games up to 39.99, as a CAG I have never paid anything near that for a game anyways + the 35 cert makes 3 games almost free.

Are you serious? I thought they were good on anything under $60, that really sucks.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#274 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

Whoa... almost missed this thread. Ordered all three 3DS games. Thanks OPs!

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#275 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Caved and bought Sticker Star, figure $20 is as low as we'll see it for awhile. I have Kid Icarus, considering Darksiders II but haven't finished the 1st one yet.

#276 Batcave Dweller

Batcave Dweller

Gone Batty!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

Store-picked up Layton: MM just a few moments ago. Thanks for the heads-up, OP.
-- Frosty

Playing: :wiiu: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, :wii: Tatsunoko vs Capcom, :3ds: Project X Zone,
:ds: Solatorobo, :psp: Persona 3 Portable, :ps3: (JP) BlazBlue: Chronophantasma & (US) Aquapazza

#277 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

LOL I got the limited edition of Darksiders II. Is this what everyone's getting or am I lucky?

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#278 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Noticed that the LE edition Darksiders II without the hologram slip cover is shelf priced at $19.99 so this isnt as big of a sale as they make it out... other games in this sale as usual shelf labels did not show current sale prices... BB is always on the game... ;)

#279 dhelor

dhelor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

It's funny, I was JUST thinking about buying Paper Mario on the 3DS eShop the other day... good thing I didn't! Grabbed that and a copy of White 2 to possibly re-gift later. Can't pass up a Pokemon game for that price.

#280 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

wtf i just bought paper Mario too from amazon.

That crap happens to me all the time. I wait and wait and wait and when I can't wait anymore, I buy. then the next week it's on sale. Pisses me off.

#281 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Yoinked Professor Layton & the Pokemans Black 2 for $32.xx. Great deal and good job BB for not just laying down and putting up crap deals for Presidents Day.

#282 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Store pick-up for Pokemon Black 2, Professor Layton and Sticker Star. Go BestBuy! I wish Pokemon Black 2 had Reuniclus hes one of my favorite pokemon :(
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#283 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Had some left over gift cards at Target and was able to PM Paper Mario and Darksiders 2 (LE) no problem. They also had a Fire Emblem Awakening in stock which was a nice surprise since I missed out on pre-ordering. Considering grabbing the other two 3DS games, but I've never played a Layton game and am wary of KI controls.

Great deals, thanks OP.

#284 Havokt

Havokt

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

For those of you looking for Darksiders 2 check in store. I was able to snag a Ps3 and 360 LE for $15 each (same price as the regular edition).

#285 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Skyward Sword is $20, Style Savvy: Trendsetters is $20 and Crosswords Plus is $15 as well, can someone wikify the opening post?

oIi9lub.png

#286 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

For those who are buying Paper Mario, I'll be interested to hear what their opinions on the game are after playing it. Personally, I was horribly let down - it has none of the charming dialogue from previous entries, battles are completely pointless, and I hated how some bosses could be extremely tough unless you had certain stickers that you might not even know existed (many were pretty well hidden in random levels throughout the game, to boot). I managed to complete it in a little over 13 hours, too, while I've already sunk 50+ hours into Fire Emblem and haven't gotten tired of it yet.

It's not a horrible game by any means, but for a Paper Mario, and Nintendo, game in general, it wasn't up to snuff (again, in my opinion). For $20, though, you'd be hard pressed to call it a bad deal.

...anyway, ranting over. I think I'll be picking up Black 2 and Miracle Mask at a local store this afternoon. Thanks for posting the deals, guys.

#287 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Stupid question, but what's the difference between White and Black 2? I'll admit I've never, EVER, played a Pokemon game. I figured maybe I'd just into one and try it out for the hell of it...but I don't understand what the differences are here..

#288 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Going in BB for store pickup after work. I got Darksiders II PS3 and Pokemon Black 2. I wish there were some Vita deals.

#289 mariosbrother

mariosbrother

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

And the backlog grows. Thanks for the heads up!

#290 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

For those who are buying Paper Mario, I'll be interested to hear what their opinions on the game are after playing it. Personally, I was horribly let down - it has none of the charming dialogue from previous entries, battles are completely pointless, and I hated how some bosses could be extremely tough unless you had certain stickers that you might not even know existed (many were pretty well hidden in random levels throughout the game, to boot).

It's not a horrible game by any means, but for a Paper Mario, and Nintendo, game in general, it wasn't up to snuff (again, in my opinion). For $20, though, you'd be hard pressed to call it a bad deal.

...anyway, ranting over. I think I'll be picking up Black 2 and Miracle Mask at a local store this afternoon. Thanks for posting the deals, guys.

I didn't like Paper Mario SS at all as well. As you stated, its not a bad games, but I found it so boring so fast (gave up after 2-3 hours into it, so I gave it a fair try). Had no charm unlike previous Paper Mario games for me as well. Gave it to my little brother since his birthday was the week after I bought it.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#291 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

I am really surprised Darksiders 2 has not sold out yet online. Really shows how poorly the game sold on launch. I am tempted to buy a 2nd copy just because I think when these things are gone that will be it. No restocking of this game I would bet.

#292 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Skyward Sword is $20, Style Savvy: Trendsetters is $20 and Crosswords Plus is $15 as well, can someone wikify the opening post?

Thanks for the heads-up!

For what it's worth, Crosswords dropped sometime after 9:30am... I checked the price when I made my original order earlier today and it was still at $30.

So... there may be more drops throughout the day.

#293 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

whats the difference between pokemon black and white? trying to pick one up for my wife.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#294 walterj13

walterj13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

thxs OP just order Pokemon Black 2

#295 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

Stupid question, but what's the difference between White and Black 2? I'll admit I've never, EVER, played a Pokemon game. I figured maybe I'd just into one and try it out for the hell of it...but I don't understand what the differences are here..

whats the difference between pokemon black and white? trying to pick one up for my wife.

Historically Pokemon games come in two flavors, the game itself is indentical, but there will be usually a dozen or so Pokemon that are exclusive to each version.

It incentivises trading, since you can't catch everything in one version without trading with the other.

There may be other differences outside of this, but that's usually the main one.

oIi9lub.png

#296 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

wow.. i never thought id ever buy another pokemon game again..

been many years since high school red/blue/yellow days.

There is online play for this game right?

1080i is for douchebags

#297 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

I am really surprised Darksiders 2 has not sold out yet online. Really shows how poorly the game sold on launch. I am tempted to buy a 2nd copy just because I think when these things are gone that will be it. No restocking of this game I would bet.

Is the WiiU version on sale too?
Not that I have any interest in purchasing it, even at $15, just curious.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#298 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

http://www.nintendol...k_2_and_white_2

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#299 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the heads-up!

For what it's worth, Crosswords dropped sometime after 9:30am... I checked the price when I made my original order earlier today and it was still at $30.

So... there may be more drops throughout the day.

Here's hoping prices don't go back up before I have a chance to swing by after work.

oIi9lub.png

#300 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Here's hoping prices don't go back up before I have a chance to swing by after work.

just buy it for in store pickup, thats what I just did with my order for my wife.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.