Photo
- - - - -

Mario SS $19.99, Layton MM, Kid Icarus, Darksiders 2 $14.99, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $11.99

• Please log in to reply
785 replies to this topic

#661 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

In past 2 days I scored a copy of Icarus and Professor Layton in store. However, both appeared "Unavailable" for store pick-up online. Icarus was on promo table yesterday and today had my fellow co-worker hold Layton for me. Also on a side note I scored 2nd to last Kirby 20th Anniversary for $20 yesterday before RZ coupon expired. Thanks OP and CAG for all the hook-ups and info on deals.:D
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#662 Nico8912

Nico8912

Claptrap's Minion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Nice, Epic Mickey 2 was OoS yesterday but looks like it's back in stock for shipping. Thanks OP

#663 ultracamp

ultracamp

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

probably not much more as the title says 56 still and he cant change that...
doing the math if it sells now he is at a pretty decent loss before fees
after fees he better hope this thing bumps up a couple hundred

Yea ebay/paypal fees are actually pretty ridiculous. Ebay is like my last resort when I sell stuff.

Wish I could get acopy of Kid Icarus but it looks like its not available for pickup in WA state.

#664 Makarov

Makarov

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Got Pokemon White 2, and then successfully price matched Kid Icarus at target! Great deal.

#665 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

I went to my crappy Best Buy and bought Pokémon Black 2 and Kid Icarus. I listed them on e-bay as I want to gather funds for Fire Emblem but I'm willing to sell at a much lesser price for a proper CAGger who isn't able to get it at the store (with a few bucks extra + shipping costs).

htya.jpg

3DS, GameCube, N64, DreamCast, PS1, PS2, PS3, PC, DVDs, iPod: Here

#666 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

Bad idea to sell it now. The market is going to be flooded with idiots listing it 4 dollars more than BB's price because of a ridiculous urge to sell items first like it is a race against the clock.

Wait 2 months and you will get a lot more.

#667 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

this ends tonite?

Bad idea to sell it now. The market is going to be flooded with idiots listing it 4 dollars more than BB's price.

Wait 2 months and you will get a lot more.

2 months for a lousy $2 more LOL

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#668 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

Went to a different Best Buy today and got Kid Icarus Uprising and Pokemon Black 2 they had 7 copies of KID ICARUS UPRISING on shelf few Pokemon Black and 1 copy of White 2. No copies of Darksiders 2 though.

I'm pleased overall but not my wallet :P

To recap my haul this week:

Got Pokemon White 2, Pokemon Black 2, Kid Icarus Uprising, Darksiders 2 Limited Edition the Best Buy Exclusive version all at $14.99 and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword at $19.99

I also took advantage of Buy 2 USED get 1 USED Free which ended on Saturday2/16/13 + you save additional 10% off used if you're in Game's Club

GOT:
Super Mario Galaxy $16.19, Super Paper Mario $16.19 and got free God Of War: Orgins Collection a ($16.19 value)

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass $17.99, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $17.99 and got free copy of Metroid Prime 3 Corruption a ($8.99 value)

Been a great week at Best Buy THANK YOU CAG!!!:applause:

#669 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

I went to my crappy Best Buy and bought Pokémon Black 2 and Kid Icarus. I listed them on e-bay as I want to gather funds for Fire Emblem but I'm willing to sell at a much lesser price for a proper CAGger who isn't able to get it at the store (with a few bucks extra + shipping costs).

If you're only after Fire Emblem, why not save the money you spent on those 2 games towards it? You'd only need 10 more dollars...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#670 kofijamal

kofijamal

It is what it is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

I ordered a copy of Darksiders II, should be at the store this week. Kinda sad I didn't get this earlier, but I was working on so many games as it was. Thanks again CAG and CAG fam for the head's up!
Ok then, knuckle up.

#671 mrbutler14

mrbutler14

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

Damn you bestbuy for making me feel the urge to spend too much money! I had been debating heavily on whether to buy a 3ds primarily for Fire Emblem and Luigis Mansion 2. When I saw this sale on Friday it tipped me over the edge so i picked up White 2, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario and Professor Layton which then in turn led to me buying an xl from target with the $25 gift card! Oh and for those of you on the fence I am about five hours in on Paper Mario and I am enjoying it far more than the reviews made me think i would.

#672 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

this ends tonite?

2 months for a lousy $2 more LOL

The market will be $25-$30 in 2 months.

#673 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

I can't decide on Kid Icarus and Paper Mario. I'm guessing since I can't decide I should probably pass, but someone push me one way or the other.

Don't want to regret passing later.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#674 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

I can't decide on Kid Icarus and Paper Mario. I'm guessing since I can't decide I should probably pass, but someone push me one way or the other.

I say choose one or both cause Nintendo games RARELY drop in price outside of a sale. I had both (KI from a Best Buy DOTD and PM from this sale) coming out of this sale, so its hard for me to give you a definite choice since both are good games. My only gripe is that KI: U does take some getting used to with the controls (Cant say nothing about PM:SS since I dont have it yet due to using Best Buy Shipping).

#675 mrbutler14

mrbutler14

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

I am five hours into Paper Mario and about one and a half into Kid Icarus. Both games seem well worth picking up. Paper mario loses a lot of the rpg elements it used to have but is still fun and should last about 20 hours. Kid Icarus did not take a lot of getting used to the controls for me. It seems like it will have a lot of replayability if you like trying to redo levels on higher difficulty levels and also has a unique charm to its conversations and cutscenes. Dont think you will ever find these games cheaper being first party nintendo games so I say go for it!

#676 V3RMILLION

V3RMILLION

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Picked up Mario SS, Black 2 and Darksiders 2. Thanks OP!

#677 swizzy

swizzy

Secretly Lurking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

went to 3 dfft best buys, target, and walmart and none had kid icarus so i just said screw it and about it on amazon. wanted to get white 2 but amazon stopped PM it and none of the stores had it so yea :/ oh well, i already have black 1. i can just wait till X/Y to release, or until another sale pops up(which i doubt will happen)

:ps3: Puppeteer 

[PS4] Knack & Killzone single player(gotta finish dat fall semester before I go all in on mah ps4)
:pc: Skyrim & New Vegas goodness <3
:wii: Smash Bros Brawl Project M
:360: Halo 4 (indefinite hold)
:psp: Tearaway & Killzone

#678 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

If you're only after Fire Emblem, why not save the money you spent on those 2 games towards it? You'd only need 10 more dollars...

I neglected to mention Ni No Kuni :P. I just bit on the Amazon price match though.

htya.jpg

3DS, GameCube, N64, DreamCast, PS1, PS2, PS3, PC, DVDs, iPod: Here

#679 Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

Ordered Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Pokemon White Version 2 on the 15th, says 3-5 day shipping, and both are still being prepared rather than shipped. Hopefully they arrive on the 20th at the latest, or I'm complaining. As soon as I ordered, they removed the ability for me to cancel them, as I immediately thought about price matching at Amazon and receiving the games faster through Prime. I shrugged it off, so long as Best Buy was actually going to fulfill the order and send it to me on the estimated delivery date.

So far quite disappointed with how this is going. I've also been impatiently checking Amazon for a price match on Kid Icarus, and checking the online and in-store stock of Kid Icarus at Best Buy. It's a shame they didn't provide enough copies of the game to last a single day of the sale. :(

#680 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

Pokemon White 2 is a bitch to find. What's annoying is that it says stores have it online but I couldn't find any in store.

#681 lilman

lilman

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Amazon matched Paper Mario: Sticker Star http://www.amazon.co...duct/B0053BCMAC

#682 DRKnight

DRKnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

For those who price matched at Target what did you need to do and did you need to bring a print out?

#683 scorch62

scorch62

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Ordered on the 15th KI and Pokemon White 2 and just got a backordered email. Expected to have stock by March 4-March 13th.

Not a big deal to me, since I have a few games to play and finish now anyway, but kind of silly that they have charged me already

Edit: Upon looking up my order status, it looks like only Kid Icarus is backordered. White 2 is still preparing order though

#684 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

My Kid Icarus is also backordered. Bought it for a friend though, so not too bothered.

#685 jbuck138

jbuck138

Wario for President!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

For those who price matched at Target what did you need to do and did you need to bring a print out?

I pricematched Layton at Target. I let them know that I wanted to price match the game in electronics. They sent me up to customer service to do the pricematch. The cashier verified the price on bestbuy.com on an ipad. Luckily she didn't click to check if it was in stock at bestbuy.com. Very easy.

#686 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Picked up Zelda and Mickey in Westfield IN. Dozens of Mickey and several Zeldas. Locator said ther was no Zeldas but plenty in store. As others have said don't trust the locator.

#687 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

Damn dude, you live out in Amish country?

He's not the only one. I live close to an hour away from a best buy and 35 mins to a walmart. It's just that I live in a town that is not fully developed (agriculture town).

#688 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

Ordered Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Pokemon White Version 2 on the 15th, says 3-5 day shipping, and both are still being prepared rather than shipped. Hopefully they arrive on the 20th at the latest, or I'm complaining. As soon as I ordered, they removed the ability for me to cancel them, as I immediately thought about price matching at Amazon and receiving the games faster through Prime. I shrugged it off, so long as Best Buy was actually going to fulfill the order and send it to me on the estimated delivery date.

This is where I'm at. Haven't got any backorder emails so still hopeful.

#689 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Thanks OP. Finally bought Paper Mario. Finally have another game to play on my 3DS.

#690 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

My Pokemon black 2 which I ordered yesterday has shipped today. Should be getting it on Wednesday since it has free expedited shipping ( silver member perk).