Photo
- - - - -

Mario SS $19.99, Layton MM, Kid Icarus, Darksiders 2 $14.99, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $11.99

• Please log in to reply
785 replies to this topic

#691 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Pokemon White 2 is a bitch to find. What's annoying is that it says stores have it online but I couldn't find any in store.

In my town Black 2 was impossible to find. I couldn't find it anywhere. Though it turned out ok cause I thought my friend got White 2 so I was looking for Black. He had Black so I got White 2.

#692 Pikagreg

Pikagreg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

No backorder email yet for me either though it is still "in-process" Not a huge deal since I am still enjoying Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Got a shipping notification for Skyward Sword today though.

~~~Now Playing~~~
:pc:FFXIV
:ps3:Lightning Returns
:3ds:Bravely Default
My Steam Profile
:D~~~~~~My Trade List~~~~~~~ :D(dead)

#693 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

In my town Black 2 was impossible to find. I couldn't find it anywhere. Though it turned out ok cause I thought my friend got White 2 so I was looking for Black. He had Black so I got White 2.

IF the stock says its in store, that means there more than 2 or 3 and if they can't find it, its in another location than the floor or in the back. My regular knows me and actually is very helpful after I look at all the usual places it could be on the floor. They usually find it in the back in boxes that are not unpacked yet.

#694 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Never tangle with the Best Friends Gang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

My Pokemon White 2 still hasn't shipped, but my Darksiders 2 shipped within one day. I really hope it doesn't get backordered.

EDIT: Just got my shipping confo. Cool.

Edited by tylerh1701, 18 February 2013 - 05:55 PM.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#695 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Pokemon White 2 is a bitch to find. What's annoying is that it says stores have it online but I couldn't find any in store.

Order it for in store pickup and let them worry about finding it.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#696 thegreek

thegreek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Pokemon Black + White and Paper Mario + Prof Layton all shipped!!

#697 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

My local BB ran out of the regular copy Darksider II 360 so i said "Since I'm here let me see if I can do a price match on the Darksider II (w/ the hologram slipcover, bestbuy exclusive sticker on it) for $15" and it worked lol. Had to do an override though.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was the version they already had set aside for me. Was expecting the regular edition. Not sure if that was an oversight on their part or if my BB ran out just like yours did, but I just paid and didn't say anything.

#698 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Order it for in store pickup and let them worry about finding it.

Did that already and they cancelled my order. lol! never had that shit happen to me before...

#699 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

I noticed that, too, when I went to pick up Paper Mario, both version 1 and 2. What's Pokemon White's appeal over Pokemon Black? Anyway, I picked up a copy of Pokemon Black 2, since black is one of my favorite colors.
Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#700 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Got my back order email today for Kid Icarus but the good news is my copy of Layton MM and Pokemon Black 2 did ship out today. Two out of three ain't bad.

#701 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

So I got Black 2, Professor Layton, Paper Mario, and Kid Icarus all on friday when this sale started, and today I just picked up the Darksiders II Limited Edition after PMing at Target w/ an override. Unfortunately I couldn't get Skyward Sword, and am kicking myself about it since I had many copies available to me, but when I finally decided to get it, it goes OOS.

If anyone has any extras or has any available to them could you pick it up for me? I'll pay for total cost + shipping.

#702 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Picked up Pokemon Black 2, Layton: Miracle Mask, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star on Friday----thanks OP

#703 Tricky

Tricky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Ordered one copy of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. It has shipped.

#704 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Sad that I missed out on Layton. My orders for Icarus, Sticker Star, and White 2 are still in process. Only paid $10 total for them with all the Reward Zone certificates I had saved up. I used different certs from three different accounts I set up for my family through the Facebook app, so hopefully they allow the orders to go through. Would they reactivate my certificates if the orders don't get processed?
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#705 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

What's Pokemon White's appeal over Pokemon Black?

People are racist.

#706 patcrazystar64

patcrazystar64

Human Android

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Okay so the Darksiders Limited Edition with the Lenticular slip is $49.99, but the Limited Edition w/o it is $14.99. The manager at my Best Buy tested this out with X360 copies of the game. I really wanted the one with Lent. slip but that for that price. :roll:

#707 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

Okay so the Darksiders Limited Edition with the Lenticular slip is $49.99, but the Limited Edition w/o it is $14.99. The manager at my Best Buy tested this out with X360 copies of the game. I really wanted the one with Lent. slip but that for that price. :roll:

What's even funnier is the upc code on the case is actually the regular limited edition one. I think they put a sticker on the case to cover it, but it's under the shrinkwrap. It's silly they didn't include that version, manager should have price adjusted it.

#708 TheXMiz

TheXMiz

Champion Of The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Thanks OP!! Great deals. Convinced my friend to finally pick up darksiders 2!
You are dancing with the entire McPoyle family...these people are freakshows man! Freaks! But you're keeping your cool....you're keeping your cool you know why...? Cause you are the GREENMAN

#709 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I suspect that BB just only updated the DS2 basic SKU pricing in their system while not considering that there was an LE version too.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#710 Drizzt57

Drizzt57

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Picked up Layton and Black 2, thanks OP!

#711 Kadamas

Kadamas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

I got my Style Savvy: Trendsetters for 3DS. Best price I've seen for it yet.

Nanaya89.png

#712 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

I picked up Paper Mario, Layton, and Pokemon White 2. Too bad Kid Icarus is sold out.

#713 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

There were so many damn copies of White 2 at my bestbuy but not Black 2's. Couldn't find Thieves in Time or used copy of bulletstorm.

#714 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

I pricematched Layton at Target. I let them know that I wanted to price match the game in electronics. They sent me up to customer service to do the pricematch. The cashier verified the price on bestbuy.com on an ipad. Luckily she didn't click to check if it was in stock at bestbuy.com. Very easy.

I did the exact same thing you did to get Layton and it worked perfectly and only took a couple mins.

#715 girlracer

girlracer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

got layton today :)

#716 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Never tangle with the Best Friends Gang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

Probably not the first to mention this, but I got my Darksiders II delivered from UPS today and it was the Limited Edition (not the BB Limited, just the normal LE)

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#717 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

Wow, my Best Buy was cleaned out of Pokemon games today and they had at least 20+ copies of White on Friday.

#718 ShoeGamer19

ShoeGamer19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

I picked up Bulletstorm & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City both for the 360! Thanks OP! I figured RE:ORC would be a fun time with co-op.
If anyone is trying to play add me, GT is VGC17

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#719 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Wow, my Best Buy was cleaned out of Pokemon games today and they had at least 20+ copies of White on Friday.

Same here LOL. I already had White 2 so I picked up Black 2 casually on friday, and I come back today and the DS section is cleaned the Fuck out. Glad I got what I wanted! All except Skyward Sword which was in an abnormal abundance on friday and which I stupidly passed on...now I am turning myself crazy...all of those are cleared out as well.

#720 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

Managed to successfully PM Epic Mickey 2 at Wal-Mart without an ad (took a bit of arguing until she contacted a manger who said as long as they can confirm with the store). Then I had to wait another 30 minutes because they had incompetent service. Was gonna PM Kid Icarus as well but I really just wanted to go to Gamestop and be done for the day.