Photo
- - - - -

Mario SS $19.99, Layton MM, Kid Icarus, Darksiders 2 $14.99, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $11.99

• Please log in to reply
785 replies to this topic

#751 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

I don't think the disc says epic edition since there is nothing special on the disc. The epic edition was DLC codes for the Gears 3 beta and online stuff.

#752 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Fvf is 13% for video game catagory for BIN listings

for me, eBay takes 5% with product info. Just say I found a loophole in their system lol which i have been using for almost 5 years. Surprised they haven't fix it yet. I'm assuming not many sellers know about this because I don't want them to abuse it, then eBay will know and fix it.

HINT: eBay store, quantity
Lakers for Life!

#753 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

When I went in over the weekend they had probably 40+ copies of Pokemon White 2 on the shelves. At the time, I figured I'd let it go and just open Pearl one of these days. When I went in there yesterday, the shelves had been destroyed. There was one copy of White 2 and one copy of Black 2 left surrounded by a sea of white price cards.

I bought both games because I'm a sucker.

#754 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

When I went in over the weekend they had probably 40+ copies of Pokemon White 2 on the shelves. At the time, I figured I'd let it go and just open Pearl one of these days. When I went in there yesterday, the shelves had been destroyed. There was one copy of White 2 and one copy of Black 2 left.

I bought both because I'm a sucker.

Good buys.

I was going to bet Black 2 (since I already have White 2) but couldn't find it. I found 20 copies of White 2 though :-P

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#755 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Good buys.

I was going to bet Black 2 (since I already have White 2) but couldn't find it. I found 20 copies of White 2 though :-P

one of my local store had about close to a dozen copies of each, but the weird thing it was not available for store pickup during the sales week

#756 The Buffmuffin

The Buffmuffin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

I just did the math also and if he's going to clear out a best buy just remember eBay takes 3% of the final selling price and a higher listing fee since he has a buy it now feature. Not worth the trouble of trying to flip a profit with the shipping cost and then you lose some money with the Paypal transfer to your account.

It's a shame people hoard up all the copies for others who want just one or two

This, unless your gifting them, why do you need more than 1.

Fought off the urge to buy both black and white 2.

Left with White Version 2

#757 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

one of my local store had about close to a dozen copies of each, but the weird thing it was not available for store pickup during the sales week

I actually went and looked and couldn't find one. Maybe there was a hidden one I didn't look hard enough for.

Oh well. Not like it'll never be $15 again...

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#758 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I would have liked to buy Black 2 because the box and main Pokémon look cooler, but White 2 has Butterfree instead of the other Beedrill/whatever. I better catch a Caterpie! Haha.

88029980.jpg

3DS, DS, GameCube, N64, PS2, PS3, PC, DVDs, iPod: Here

#759 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I actually went and looked and couldn't find one. Maybe there was a hidden one I didn't look hard enough for.

Oh well. Not like it'll never be $15 again...

you never know with bestbuy, especially with their financial situation, there even might similar or better deals in the future.

#760 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

This doesn't really warrant its own thread but for all those OG 3DS owners you might be interested in the Power Grip to extend your battery life.

It's $9.99 at BB now

It seems to always be either out of stock or way over priced at Amazon and Newegg. This is the lowest I believe I've seen it. And this isn't the Power Pak+ which is always around this price (the one that replaces the battery)

Thanks nabbed that mutha, hopefully this will fix my low battery problem.

#761 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

oh hey look at that best buy got more professor laytons in stock for shipping once the deal ended
what a coincidence

Fuck best buy

#762 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Never mind

#763 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hah! I missed out on seeing this deal initially. But I stopped by my local Best Buy tonight to pick up a copy of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. ($10 off) Lo and behold, someone had forgotten to take down the listed sale prices for all of these games. Unfortunately, they were out of Pokemon. But I did manage to snag a copy of Kid Icarus, Professor Layton, and Darksiders II for $14.99 each.

The bad news is that they yanked those listed tags as soon as I had gotten my price reductions, so anyone who came after me would be out of luck.

#764 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

oh hey look at that best buy got more professor laytons in stock for shipping once the deal ended
what a coincidence

Fuck best buy

Ugh that pisses me off when they do that. I remember trying to do in store pickup for KI:U and the website was saying every store in a, what was it, 100 mile radius didn't have a copy? Of course I went to the nearest one and they had like 15 copies in stock, their website finally updated to show it that afternoon.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#765 Xenokai

Xenokai

Competition between PS4/XONE saved gaming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Man darksiders 2 for $15 what a deal, to bad i already got the game but i dont have the crucible pass >.< If anyone gets darksiders 2 and doesnt care about the crucible pass id love to have it =/

#766 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

what a coincidence

Fuck best buy

I hate that too. Seriously why do that during a sale? Some people dont live near a best buy.

#767 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

what a coincidence

Fuck best buy

my best buy took all the $14.99 games into the back so people wouldn't buy them.

#768 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

Man darksiders 2 for $15 what a deal, to bad i already got the game but i dont have the crucible pass >.< If anyone gets darksiders 2 and doesnt care about the crucible pass id love to have it =/

Is that the one on the back of the manual? Are you X360 or PS3?

#769 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

my best buy took all the $14.99 games into the back so people wouldn't buy them.

same. fucking bullshit.

#770 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

One BB I frequent did that with Pokemon Black 2 where they kept copies in the back. Just ask if they had any left and they got one from me. I guess it really depends on what area you are in, if you are in a high theft area like me, the more likely they keep the valuable stuff in the back. Never hurts to ask.
Posted Image

#771 Xenokai

Xenokai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

Is that the one on the back of the manual? Are you X360 or PS3?

Yeah, im on 360

#772 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Yeah, im on 360

I'll give you it when my order gets here. I have already activated one, so I won't need it.

#773 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

I went into a Best Buy today looking for used PS2 games (no luck) and noticed that the prices for Paper Mario and Epic Mickey 2 were still posted. If you bring the game and price card up to the register they should adjust. I didn't really have time to check the rest of the games, except Kid Icarus, which had the MSRP on the tag.

Now Playing: Undecided
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (12) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#774 XzMrHitDatHoezX

XzMrHitDatHoezX

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

Anyone know if I can trade pokemon via WiFi? I'm trying to get the plant and fire pokemon on pokemon. Black 2
Posted Image

#775 Xenokai

Xenokai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'll give you it when my order gets here. I have already activated one, so I won't need it.

Sweet! Thanks! I appreciate that so much!

#776 ComTruise

ComTruise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

Anyone got their order delayed today????? Was supposed to get my Professor Layton, but just got an email from Best Buy saying there was a shipping delay!

Fuck! What's with my luck with 3DS games these days??? First Fire Emblem, now this!

#777 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

Sweet! Thanks! I appreciate that so much!

No problem.

#778 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

Kid Icarus hasn't shipped for me yet, but everything else has. Hopefully I'll get my games soon, haven't played many 3D games on my 3DS yet! :(

#779 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

My copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising said it was "delivered by local post office" yesterday at a little after 4PM nothing in the mailbox/doorstep and etc. Not even a notice we did get bad weather last night but UPS still came by with a different package makes me kinda worried. The tracking USPS site says "left at USPS" so should I go up there and investigate or wait it out until they come by today? Or did it get stolen? Says my copy of Sticker Star is suppose to come in today I sure hope it does....

#780 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

So I bought a copy of Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Kid Icarus in the same order. My copy of Kid Icarus never shipped, and then Best Buy went into the order, cancelled KI, and then changed the price of Paper Mario to $39.99 instead of the sale price of $19.99. Now I have to call them because they billed me the difference and my bank refused to pay the amount. Because it's fucking stupid.

The Fuck, Best Buy. Seriously.