Photo
- - - - -

Mario SS $19.99, Layton MM, Kid Icarus, Darksiders 2 $14.99, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $11.99

• Please log in to reply
785 replies to this topic

#781 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

That's messed up.

In better news, I got KI, Professor Layton and Paper Mario.

KI is fun, but the controls kinda suck. Layton is good and haven't gotten to Paper Mario yet.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#782 filmthedead

filmthedead

Worse Than Furries

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

Yeah, the biggest problem I have had with KI is the controls. Not so much on the ground-fights or the boss fights, but the flight part I can't do at above 3 cause of the controls (or, more specifically, my inability to master the controls).

#783 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

My Kid Icarus never shipped and Best Buy cancelled the order. I then got an email that says,

"To make things right for you, we're offering a special discount on your next BestBuy.com order. Look for this email within the next two business days."

I wonder how much it will be.

#784 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

My Kid Icarus never shipped and Best Buy cancelled the order. I then got an email that says,

"To make things right for you, we're offering a special discount on your next BestBuy.com order. Look for this email within the next two business days."

I wonder how much it will be.

i got the email that says 10$ promotional code but it doesn't have the code in the email, lolWtf?
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#785 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

i got the email that says 10$ promotional code but it doesn't have the code in the email, lolWtf?

Mine is the same way. No code. Maybe they have a credit on our accounts automatically? Going to have to see whats up with this soon.

#786 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

The same thing happened to me, no code was sent but today I got another e-mail with the code.