Darksiders II - $14.99 PS3 and XBox 360 @ Best Buy.com

• Please log in to reply
413 replies to this topic

#91 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm straight up boycotting best buy because i got a out of the blue "excessive return" denial on a return i had. but... i may just break it for this deal.

#92 TurkeyOnRye

TurkeyOnRye

Hey? Is this velvet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Snagged one! Been waiting for this!

On a bummer of a note... 238 RZ points randomly expired on me because of the annual expiration rule. I'm guessing they make you use your newest points first... which is stupid because I've been using RZ points all year at BB to make purchases...

#93 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

man, i really dont need to buy this right now... but i just did. thanks for the post.

Same here!!!
I don't need more games right now but that is a good price.
I m... m... must resist!!!
Posted Image

#94 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Same here!!!
I don't need more games right now but that is a good price.
I m... m... must resist!!!

Just give in... Like some have said, I wouldn't take the risk of the price of this game skyrocketing once all the new copies are gone.

laboy229.png

#95 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Due to the online pass in this game needed to get the platinum, and my worries of the servers being taken down with THQ going bankrupt, a good price like this was all I needed to pull the trigger. Waiting on confirmation they have it held for me and I will head to the store to get it.

Thanks OP!

GatorBeerGeek.png

#96 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Due to the online pass in this game needed to get the platinum, and my worries of the servers being taken down with THQ going bankrupt, a good price like this was all I needed to pull the trigger. Waiting on confirmation they have it held for me and I will head to the store to get it.

Thanks OP!

Man, 127 platinums? Where do you find the time?!? Now that I think of it I'd be hard pressed to find 127 PS3 games I'd be interested in playing...

laboy229.png

#97 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Thanks OP, ordered a PS3 copy for local pickup.

#98 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

gf bought me fifa street for valentines day, and although it was a good effort on her part I told her that I just didn't like the demo. Now I have something to exchange it for! woo hoo!

so would this be the same price in stores? or would they price match the website if not? I would rather pick it up tonight rather than wait to get home and talk it over with my gf to just do a store pick up thing (seems like a lot more work that just going in and buying it).

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

Want a game on 99gamers? I have more coins than I need, looking for paypal exchanges! PM me!!!

#99 endofaera

endofaera

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Just give in... Like some have said, I wouldn't take the risk of the price of this game skyrocketing once all the new copies are gone.

This, and thanks OP.

#100 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Man, 127 platinums? Where do you find the time?!? Now that I think of it I'd be hard pressed to find 127 PS3 games I'd be interested in playing...

My totals really jumped due to playing some easy games for trophy competitions on a PS3 website. In fact, in the middle of one now. Otherwise, I would not be playing Eyepet :)

Still, I have a lot of good games I have played, and I dont own a 360.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#101 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Had a 15 RZ cert just bumming around and now I get this game for free! Now I gotta get the first one. Thanks OP

#102 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

My totals really jumped due to playing some easy games for trophy competitions on a PS3 website. In fact, in the middle of one now. Otherwise, I would not be playing Eyepet :)

Still, I have a lot of good games I have played, and I dont own a 360.

Yeah I only play PS3 as well. With my lack of free time, I decided owning just a PS3 was the best decision for me as I like it's exclusives better. Anyways, that many plats is impressive. 8-)

laboy229.png

#103 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Considering Darksiders is only one word calling it DS in the first place is a little "weird"

Ha Ha Ha,
Thats an excellent point.
Maybe those guys should've been one starring the other thread instead of this one.

I'll admit, it sometimes gets annoying seeing multiple threads on the same item, but it this case, that does not apply. Many people would've missed this deal had it not been for this thread.

#104 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Never played any of the DS series. I watched the IGN review and they said the game is very buggy. Did the game ever get patched?

I played DS1 all the way through and never experienced any bugs. That's after 24 hours in the game. Great game, by the way.

#105 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

when does this sale end?

#106 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Snagged the Limited Edition, thanks!

#107 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Mine just shipped. Have to be in a work today so couldn't make it to the store to grab the LE. Sad.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#108 jaimefbh

jaimefbh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Are the LE ringing up the same price?

#109 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

No 360 le copies at my store.

#110 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Are the LE ringing up the same price?

That's what I'm wondering, too. If so, I'm gonna bring back the SE I just got home with.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Bayonetta 2
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (29) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :ps3: LEGO The Hobbit

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#111 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Mine just shipped. Have to be in a work today so couldn't make it to the store to grab the LE. Sad.

Me as well. Who knows, maybe we'll still get lucky.

laboy229.png

#112 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on the DLC? Good or bad?

laboy229.png

#113 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

What the heck I finally bit. I love Best Buy $10-$15 games sales.
I have Darksiders 1 "free" thanks to PS+ so I need to get to that one first.
Thanks for the head up OP.
Posted Image

#114 RWVG

RWVG

CAG Novice

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Cen FL Cags, Millenia Best Buy doesn't have any XBox LEs in stock. Plenty of reg editions though. Picked up mine. Thanks OP!

#115 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

That's what I'm wondering, too. If so, I'm gonna bring back the SE I just got home with.

Yep, picked one up today and confirmed the skus are the same.

Edit: my apologies for the false info, didn't realize there was a bby exclusive also called the 'limited edition'. listen to everyone else.

Edited by handsomepete, 15 February 2013 - 07:28 PM.

MildObstruction.png

#116 jollydwarf

jollydwarf

America's #1 Poster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Thanks, OP. This link + local store in-stock less than a mile from work + lunch hour = good deal.

#117 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm straight up boycotting best buy because i got a out of the blue "excessive return" denial on a return i had. but... i may just break it for this deal.

Whoa never seen that. You must return a ton of shit.

#118 blazers29

blazers29

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Is the Limited Edition copy same price as the regular copy?

#119 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yep, picked one up today and confirmed the skus are the same.

The BB exclusive that comes witb the purple Angel of Death sticker is a different SKU and should ring up as $50 in-store.

#120 Nogib

Nogib

*squeezing* the *juice*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Is the Limited Edition copy same price as the regular copy?

The launch Limited Edition with the same UPC/SKU as vanilla copies, yes. For the BB exclusive Limited Edition with the lenticular slipcover, no. That one has a different UPC/SKU and will ring up at $50.
End of line.