Darksiders II - $14.99 PS3 and XBox 360 @ Best Buy.com

• Please log in to reply
413 replies to this topic

#151 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

The Darksiders 2 CE is $79.99 online i noticed although i bet these are hard to find out there.

#152 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

more shenanigans from BB lately they have been doing this alot posting a recent game at a unbelievably low price and then when get to the site its sold out online and not avail for store pickup.

its like there just trying to sucker people into visiting the website so they can get some cheap "visits" for their statistics or marketing dept or whatever

It's still available at all my stores. You must be in a high CAG density area. :)

#153 shopsmarts

shopsmarts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

Was able to get the LE but no sleeve cover. I remember seeing it before with a comic...did I imagine it because the LE just comes with code for DLC.
Ballin' on a budget

#154 poopants

poopants

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

The Best Buy Limited edition has a Big Yellow Best Buy sticker on the front and a cardboard lenticular cover. They are fairly easy to tell the difference between the two.

#155 Darkfire

Darkfire

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Good thing i cancelled my online order. Got to my bb and was bummed that they had two full stacks of ds2 but the front were the regular edition. Looking behind them were the hologram LEs. Rang up 16 and change after tax. Score

#156 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Was able to get the LE but no sleeve cover. I remember seeing it before with a comic...did I imagine it because the LE just comes with code for DLC.

You're thinking of the BB Limited Edition. The one you got is the regular LE w/ no comic and Angel of Death DLC.

#157 Kakita Kaiyo

Kakita Kaiyo

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

This has made my day! Thank you OP!

#158 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

got my copy of darksiders. guys get this game now as it looks awsome and its probibly not going be re printed
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#159 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Well I was going to pass on this one but I changed my mind and ordered for pickup. Another game in backlog. Is it worth it to find a darksiders 1?

darksiders 1 is all over bestbuy under their 19.99 value game bin. so i doubt it would be hard to find

#160 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

got my copy of darksiders. guys get this game now as it looks awsome and its probibly not going be re printed

Picked one up for this reason. Dont see it going lower when everyone bites at 15.

#161 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

darksiders 1 is all over bestbuy under their 19.99 value game bin. so i doubt it would be hard to find

true but however that game got reprinted before thq was getting into serious trouble. imo this will be hard to find new pretty soon. i might buy an extra copy and keep it sealed to see what it could be worth lol
Currently playing

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#162 UjnHunter

UjnHunter

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Haven't even opened Darksiders yet... but for $15? Had to bite. Damn. $15 games are going to be the death of me. Hear that game industry? Sell your game for $15 and I'll buy it... no matter what. Ugh!
-Ujn Hunter
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PS3: Dead Or Alive 5
PSP Vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Wii U: Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
iOS: After Burner Climax

#163 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

i might buy an extra copy and keep it sealed to se what it could be worth lol

That seems like a bit of a reach. :lol:

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#164 theoneone

theoneone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

thanks OP. this was the right price for me to pick it up.

#165 samejgink

samejgink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

Thanks to the OP & all the other threads out there today. In store pickup FTW.

#166 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Oh yes! Picking up Darksiders 1 at Gamestop and this one at Best Buy! Woohoo! Thanks, OP!

660090.png 660091.png

#167 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

i hope bestbuy puts darksiders 1 on sale for 4.99 soon. heck id like an @gamer coupon for it for 15$ off :)
Currently playing

#168 Ghemy

Ghemy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

Where's the best (cheapest) place to get the first one? I'd like to play it before this one.

#169 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

i hope bestbuy puts darksiders 1 on sale for 4.99 soon. heck id like an @gamer coupon for it for 15$ off :)

they put it on sale for $9.99 before, LOL i doubt you will see lower than that.

#170 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

Where's the best (cheapest) place to get the first one? I'd like to play it before this one.

if you can find a used copy at bestbuy, it is $4.99 xbox 360 only tho

#171 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

i think newegg, go hastings or gamefly has it for 10. the birthday coupon/pur gamestop combo can be good to if you have credit to spare
Currently playing

#172 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

Thanks OP. I ordered the PS3 version w/ FS no problem. I was going to go pick it up at the local store but why bother, I won't get to this for months. Still, $16.28 w/ tax was too good to pass up.

And this is why I don't buy games when they release, it's been what, 6-8 months? I know THQ went under but this isn't the only game to drop so far so fast. Though I did just spend $40 for Lego LotR yesterday, it came w/ the first film on blu-ray and it's my wife's favorite. Best Valentin'es Day gift I ever purchased ;-)

#173 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

I think the original Darksiders is still free for PS+ members.

Now Playing: Undecided
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (17) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#174 spoo

spoo

Wood for your sheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Great deal, thanks!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Cos by Ozzkev55 | Cock by OTM
The original CAGaming lagoon thread.

#175 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

Great deal. Although who knows if the franchise will continue. I hope the story in Darksiders 2 is better than the first.

#176 SINNED

SINNED

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

Ok just got back from BB and bought the LE version for $15. Thanks OP.

#177 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

I think the original Darksiders is still free for PS+ members.

Yep, it's still available for free.

#178 SINNED

SINNED

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

Great deal. Although who knows if the franchise will continue. I hope the story in Darksiders 2 is better than the first.

Nope, lead designer confirmed no more games. Neither the IP or Vigil studio was picked up during the buyouts.

http://www.videogame..._to_an_end.html

#179 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Weird, best buy wasn't letting me see this at all this morning where it was nearby, unfortunately didn't have time before leaving for work to order Kid Icarus uprising. The Best Buy near my office didn't have either Uprising or Darksiders II...and then when I got home it was available for shipping, even.

Might be tough to get new cheaper (and with the "online pass" thing new matters) now that thq is kaput...and still had some best buy credit after the trade-in bonus, so I picked it up.

Shame I missed Uprising though.
Posted Image

#180 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Now I just need to find someone selling a cheap copy of the strategy guide.