Which from my backlog should I play next?

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I been trying to focus on one game per system. Right now on the PS3 side I have Ni No Kuni and on 360 I just finished "Syndicate" which I thought was a pretty good game and pretty challenging and the last boss was very challenging.

So, I'm going to post my 360 backlog and see what you guys think I should play next. I hope this okay to post, just wanting some opinions. If it's not okay to post than I apologize.

Anyways, here's the backlog.

Bayonetta (I tried playing some of this but wasn't having much fun with it)
Beowulf (thrift store find)
Binary Domain
Brink
Bulletstorm
Dragon Age II
Forza Horizon
Gears of War 3
Homefront
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Medal of Honor
Prince of Persia (2008 Reboot)
RAGE
Samurai Warriors 2 (another thrift find)
Singularity
Warhammer 40k: Spacemarine
Superman Returns ($1 thrift find, lol)
Too Human
The Witcher 2

[quote name='GamerDude316']Are you looking for a quick game to beat or a timesink? If quick, Bulletstorm. If timesink, KOA.[/QUOTE]

Looking for a good game to play and was just wanting some suggestions. I heard a lot of good things about Bayonetta so I popped that in and beat the first two chapters and then put it back on the shelf, I just couldn't get into it.

[quote name='draven1089']Binary Domain, I found this to be very fun. It's one you could easily knock out within a good gaming weekend[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This was a huge surprise for me. Loved the game.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Agreed. This was a huge surprise for me. Loved the game.[/QUOTE]

That makes two votes. That's next after GOW3. :)

bread's done
Back