Photo
- - - - -

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 $14.99 each at best buy free in-store pick up

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

saw this on SD

Free shipping too

#2 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Thanks, bought both. Pissed that I have to pay tax to have it sent to my stateside address because it is one of the random items that BB decides they don't want to ship APO.

#3 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Thanks, bought both. Pissed that I have to pay tax to have it sent to my stateside address because it is one of the random items that BB decides they don't want to ship APO.

I don't know if your state gets charged tax by amazon but it seems to have been price matched, only pokemon white 2 though so far:

http://www.amazon.co...okemon black 2

#4 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

I don't know if your state gets charged tax by amazon but it seems to have been price matched, only pokemon white 2 though so far:

http://www.amazon.co...okemon black 2

Thanks, I saw that on SD right after I posted, cancelled White 2 on BB, submitted a PM to them for Black 2, and am trying to find $10.01 worth of stuff on my wish list or saved in my cart to get FSSS (since I don't have Prime atm). They will ship it APO too, but even if they didn't, I wouldn't get hit with tax. I am home at the moment, but will head back overseas before the estimated delivery date from BB, so Amazon is perfect. I hope Black 2 gets PM'd before I find something to get.

#5 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Nice in for both for me and my little brother. I'm really loving Best Buy right now. Thanks OP

#6 mestrocker

mestrocker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Is this game worth it for $15?

#7 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

bestbuy :beer: always wins bay-bee
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#8 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Bought Black 2. I saw the presumed price match for White 2 on Amazon, but you can't actually order it. Black doesn't look like it's available from them either. I'll stick with BB and just wait for delivery...I have plenty to play in the meantime.

#9 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

I called BB up to ask them about their APO shipping and was treated like I was a moron, so I cancelled the Black 2 also in favor of a potential Amazon PM. As soon as White 2 became unavailable, I re-ordered on BB. I guess I'll just have to deal with the tax and hope they come in before I leave the country again.

Fucking Best Buy...I've been having this problem for months now. I can buy three or four games at once and it's completely random if any, some, or none will ship APO. Same with movies. And I know for damn sure there are no shipping restrictions on games or movies.
If there is a valid reason, something internally at their shipping dept or something, that would prevent random items from being able to ship to APOs, I would love to hear it and then I wouldn't have a problem anymore. But having it in their shipping policy that they ship almost everything to APO and treating me like I am dumb on the phone isn't something that makes me happy.
/rant over

#10 rinaka

rinaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

So which version is better to get if I have the first Black?

#11 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

So which version is better to get if I have the first Black?

black 2

story continues and you will be able to get the legendary that is not on the cover of black 1

#12 gordo789

gordo789

Freebasing Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Wow this is a fantastic deal. I bought Black 2 for full price and it was totally worth it. $15 is crazy.
Visit my website: Gaijin Densetsu!
Posted Image

#13 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Thanks OP, bought 2. I don't have a DS at the moment but I've never seen Pokemon games really go on sale, nevermind getting both editions for less than one at retail.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#14 Nesboy43

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Been wanting to get White Version 2 for a while. I've had each Pokemon game starting in 1999 and I've never seen a non-spinoff title being sold new in stores for this price. Great deal, made my order, thanks CAG.

#15 Matedawg11

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Never got around to playing the OG white or black even though I wanted to. Will I be too confused by the story line or will this be like a standard pick up and play pokemon game? thanks

ach.png

#16 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Never got around to playing the OG white or black even though I wanted to. Will I be too confused by the story line or will this be like a standard pick up and play pokemon game? thanks

yeah you will be fine just playing this version. storyline will not get complicated

#17 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

Thanks OP!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#18 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

I got Black 2. BB wouldn't let me cancel, or I'd have gone with amazon and saved the tax:/

#19 The Buffmuffin

The Buffmuffin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Is this a 1 day sale only?

#20 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Walked into Best Buy and picked up the last copy of Pokemon Black 2 for $14.99. It rang up at the correct price and I didn't need to do in-store pickup. There were like 15 copies of White 2 but only one copy of Black 2. Thanks OP!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#21 ChadThyJuggla

ChadThyJuggla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Thank OP! Going to my local store after work to pick up both. Great price.

#22 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

My gf was looking for something to get me for valentines day and forgot. Maybe she'll bite on this :P If she does I can transfer everyone to the new game and sell both my ds's and possibly every other old pokemon game I have and pick up a 3ds. THEN, buy animal crossing in June....yeeeesssss.

TheFurryPanda.png

#23 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

Looking to try Pokemon, so I guess I'll start with this. Is there any reason to get both?

#24 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

Looking to try Pokemon, so I guess I'll start with this. Is there any reason to get both?

I would say no.

TheFurryPanda.png

#25 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

New first party Nintendo for cheap? Yes please, in for both for in store pick up.

#26 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

I had to pick them both up. It's a rarity to see Nintendo first party titles drop, especially the Pokemon franchise. Awesome!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#27 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

Walked into Best Buy and picked up the last copy of Pokemon Black 2 for $14.99. It rang up at the correct price and I didn't need to do in-store pickup. There were like 15 copies of White 2 but only one copy of Black 2. Thanks OP!

Because it's black history month

#28 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

Maybe she'll bite on this :P

I stopped reading after this. :D

#29 The Buffmuffin

The Buffmuffin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

Picked up White Version 2, wanted to get both but I fought the impulse off.

#30 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

in for Black 2, thanks OP