[Deep Discount] Pre-order Wreck it Ralph (Ultimate Collector's Edition) - $25.99

Jommy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Pre-order Wreck it Ralph

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just got an e-mail about pre-orders at Deep Discount for the 3D/2D/DVD/Digital Copy version of the Blu-Ray for Wreck it Ralph for $25.99.

I know some people have had bad experiences with DD, but I've always gotten my stuff on time and in good condition. I believe this is a lower price than Amazon as well?

They've had previous 3D releases and other recent Disney releases for $19.99, guess they're taking too much of a loss on it to keep doing it at $19.99.

Yeah finding Nemo for $19.99 was an awesome deal. $25.99 for Wreck it Ralph is not bad though considering it's not a re-release of an old movie.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']$25.86 at Amazon, with the $8 off coupon on there.[/QUOTE]

Theres an 8 coupon? I only have a 5 coupon on amazon.

Ohhh you are talking about the 8 off if you purchased another disney bluray with it.

I recommend everyone clicking the "tell us about a lower price" link in the Product Details section in the Amazon listing. Amazon doesn't always modify their pricing based on this, but I have seen many times that they have. The more people that use this, the higher the likelihood in my opinion.

bread's done
Back