[ENDED] Contest: Win a copy of Ghost Recon: Future Solider (X360)!

LegendK7ll3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
To celebrate our brand new re-launching, we are holding a contest over at ThemeXbox to win a copy of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier! To enter, you simply have to comment on our contest page (link below).

The contest ends on Friday, February 22nd, and the winner will be chosen at that time. We'll be posting giveaways and contests for the next few weeks to celebrate, so keep your eyes peeled!

(Feedback on the new site is also always welcomed!)

Link: http://www.themexbox.com/?p=1306

Edit: Congratulations to "Rob Hestar(★♋)", the winner of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier! Stay tuned for more contests, we'll have a HUGE giveaway coming up next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frakistan']only for states?[/QUOTE]

I'll try and ship it out to wherever the winner is located, though obviously I'm not going to be able to afford the cost of the game just to ship it out somewhere.

Either way, last day to enter! I'll be picking the winner after I get home from work (and a new giveaway will be started not long after this one ends).

Contest has ended! Not sure if I CAG won or not, but the winner is "Rob Hestar(★♋)". Thanks everyone for the entries, and stay tuned! We're going to have a HUGE giveaway next week!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Contest has ended! Not sure if I CAG won or not, but the winner is "Rob Hestar(★♋)". Thanks everyone for the entries, and stay tuned! We're going to have a HUGE giveaway next week![/QUOTE]

Thanks man I just saw the @message from you on twitter, very happy I won :bouncy:

bread's done
Back