Tekken Tag Tournament 2 19.99 360 / 24.99 PS3 @ Newegg

Aw man, why is the PS3 version $5 more? I would have liked to price match this at Best Buy and use some reward points.

[quote name='Clownzilla']Awesome game with a few friends in the same room. Well worth the $20 if your using it for local multi-player.[/QUOTE]

Is online that bad?

[quote name='Jay']Is online that bad?[/QUOTE]

Its not that the online is bad. It just fell into Online Fighter Syndrome, where most people online have been playing frequently everyday, know the ins and outs of every character and will destroy anyone new in an instant. I tried to play online not to long ago and I had no chance. Same thing happened with street fighter 4, Blazblue, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Soul Calibur V, King of Fighters XIII and persona 4 arena. Its even more dangerous to go online now due to EVO coming up in July.

[quote name='United_Korea']best fighting game of 2012[/QUOTE]
This. The gameplay and variety of characters was just alot of fun with friends. Online against randoms, yeah, it's a bit of a crap shoot unless playing with people you know.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Agreed. Amazing game. Wish the Wii U version was on sale for this price....[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Tekken Ball makes it complete.

[quote name='kyo645']Its not that the online is bad. It just fell into Online Fighter Syndrome, where most people online have been playing frequently everyday, know the ins and outs of every character and will destroy anyone new in an instant. I tried to play online not to long ago and I had no chance. Same thing happened with street fighter 4, Blazblue, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Soul Calibur V, King of Fighters XIII and persona 4 arena. Its even more dangerous to go online now due to EVO coming up in July.[/QUOTE]

ROFL

:applause:

Wii u please :( :(

Bleh just like darksiders 2 in the best buy sale, Wii u gets no love

Might get the 360 version though

King + Lee > all

Oh man, Newegg has been killing it today with this and Rhythm Heaven Fever for $5. I already have this game and still want to pick up a copy.

[quote name='kyo645']Its not that the online is bad. It just fell into Online Fighter Syndrome, where most people online have been playing frequently everyday, know the ins and outs of every character and will destroy anyone new in an instant. I tried to play online not to long ago and I had no chance. Same thing happened with street fighter 4, Blazblue, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Soul Calibur V, King of Fighters XIII and persona 4 arena. Its even more dangerous to go online now due to EVO coming up in July.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? Fighters have steep learning curves and you have to put time into learning them. You can't just buy one and go online and expect to have fun unless you really don't mind getting wrecked. You are right about the competition for this game being difficult because Tekken is one of the most popular fighters on the market and is a long-running series, so many people are very familiar with the game. Persona 4 Arena and Street Fighter x Tekken are the easiest ones for newcomers to get into, KOFXIII and Soul Calibur V aren't that rough either unless you are new to the series. Also, keep in mind that PS3 generally has the toughest competition since that's where the fighting game community is.

[quote name='kyo645']I tried to play online not to long ago and I had no chance. Same thing happened with street fighter 4, Blazblue, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Soul Calibur V, King of Fighters XIII and persona 4 arena.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you just royally suck at fighting games?

[quote name='whitereflection']

Are you kidding? Fighters have steep learning curves and you have to put time into learning them. You can't just buy one and go online and expect to have fun unless you really don't mind getting wrecked. You are right about the competition for this game being difficult because Tekken is one of the most popular fighters on the market and is a long-running series, so many people are very familiar with the game. Persona 4 Arena and Street Fighter x Tekken are the easiest ones for newcomers to get into, KOFXIII and Soul Calibur V aren't that rough either unless you are new to the series. Also, keep in mind that PS3 generally has the toughest competition since that's where the fighting game community is.[/QUOTE]

Sorry typed the message early in the morning so it was worded horribly. I love playing fighters online. I'm really good at KOFXIII and Persona 4 arena. Me and my friends play street fighter IV arcade editon everyday after classes (after playing tales of graces f). Also have been playing Tekken online these past few days so I can get back to how I was when the game first came out. Heck all my friends hate Tekken so online is the only way I can play competitively. Its just when I started it again I had no chance, but I just saw it as needing more practice since I was rusty. I love fighters because of the steep learning curve involved. I was just saying those games are hard to get into online for newcomers so the experience might not be as fun as playing with friends locally, just said it in a terrible way. Dont hurt me :whistle2:#

Also forgot to say great price OP! May get it for my friend on the 360 since the last tekken he played was 3 and he might enjoy it.

[quote name='theking20']Wii u please :( :(

Bleh just like darksiders 2 in the best buy sale, Wii u gets no love

Might get the 360 version though

King + Lee > all[/QUOTE]

Yup, although Violet's pretty fly as well ;)

Awesome, Ive been waiting for a good deal on this ever since I bought it for 59.99 and had my dog kick the xbox causing a nasty scratch/ ring on the bottom of the disc..

bread's done
Back