Transferring PSone saves to Vita.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Is there anyway to transfer a PSone save from PS3 to Vita? Just wondering because I plan on going through every Final Fantasy from the beginning (exception for the MMO of course) and would love it if I could play on PS3 and then switch over to my Vita and carry on with the same save.

Now especially is a good time because of the Final Fantasy sale on PSN. The only one I don't own (besides the MMO) is Final Fantasy III because it's $19.99 on PSN because I guess it's a remake or something. Wish they just had the original for $10 or $5

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)

#2 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Yes.

http://community.us....I/td-p/38185715

#3 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

Is there anyway to transfer a PSone save from PS3 to Vita? Just wondering because I plan on going through every Final Fantasy from the beginning (exception for the MMO of course) and would love it if I could play on PS3 and then switch over to my Vita and carry on with the same save.

Now especially is a good time because of the Final Fantasy sale on PSN. The only one I don't own (besides the MMO) is Final Fantasy III because it's $19.99 on PSN because I guess it's a remake or something. Wish they just had the original for $10 or $5

I was totally expecting a "no". This is awesome news, thanks!

EDIT: Lol, I quoted myself. /facepalm

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)

#4 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

The psp version of 3 is actually only the 2nd US release of the game and that is why it is so expensive.

But you will have no problem transferring saves between the 2 systems.

Also eventually you will be able to do the same with the HD version of X.

#5 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

The psp version of 3 is actually only the 2nd US release of the game and that is why it is so expensive.

But you will have no problem transferring saves between the 2 systems.

Also eventually you will be able to do the same with the HD version of X.

Can you speak to the quality of the game? Good? Great? Decent? Crap?

As for the HD version of X, I probably won't be buying that since I own it on PS2.

Oh who am I kidding, of course I will. (THROWS MONEY AT SONY)

komentra.png card.png

#6 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Can you speak to the quality of the game? Good? Great? Decent? Crap?

As for the HD version of X, I probably won't be buying that since I own it on PS2.

Oh who am I kidding, of course I will. (THROWS MONEY AT SONY)

It's okay but I don't think that it aged well from the NES version but it is still worth playing through at least once, but wait for a $10 or below on the psp version or pick up the DS version since that is what the psp version is based on.