Advice on N64 End Labels

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brak2000

brak2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hey - new to this forum so sorry in advance if this has been discussed in the past.

I am curious what kind of solutions you guys have created for end labels on your N64 cartridges. I have a cart only collection of about 140 games and it's a hassle whenever I want to find a game to play. I don't really have the space to invest in a bunch of actual cases for them so just looking for some general advice on a neat and effective way to label them.

#2 Then64guy

Then64guy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Check out www.thecoverproject.net
My website.

www.nintendo-mania.org

Come check it out!

#3 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

If you just want to make some labels to go on the end of the cartridge, you might want to get a p-touch or comparable label maker. They aren't too expensive and the labels will stay on well, but don't leave a mess if you want to remove them.

I've got one at work like this that I use to label PCs with their PC name and function.

http://www.amazon.co...rds=label maker
Checkout my FS/FT/Wants list! :bouncy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in all types of old school games - NES, SEGA, ATARI, TG-16, NEOGEO, ETC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also want Transformers or Gobots

#4 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Or even better - Tiger direct has the same one on sale for $8 with free shipping.

http://www.tigerdire...15697&CatId=243
Checkout my FS/FT/Wants list! :bouncy:
Interested in all types of old school games - NES, SEGA, ATARI, TG-16, NEOGEO, ETC
Also want Transformers or Gobots

#5 brak2000

brak2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Label maker is a good call. Thanks for the help.