All Things Newegg: ShadowsOfTheDamn$15, MidnightClubLA:CE$16, BatmanAA:GOTY$15...

Sleepy Dogs for $20?! A suggest people jump on that promptly. Absolutely amazing game and it really makes me hope the guys at R* learn some stuff from it.

[quote name='marineal']Sleeping dogs almost.....[/QUOTE]

Same here...was hoping for a 15$ or less price point.

Sleeping Dogs is an awesome game. I always wanted a GTA game to take place in China. Specifically in Hong Kong. It's a lot more funny if you understand Cantonese.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Skyrim for 25?

Sure, I'll bite on that. Is it worth it, though?[/QUOTE]

For $25, you're getting a fuckton of game. Yes, buy it, you fool.

Considering that Skyrim is still selling for $52 shipped at Amazon (not to mention an outrageous $60 at Gamestop), this is a great deal from Newegg. Even used copies of Skyrim are selling for $38+ through Amazon marketplace and eBay. If you're like me and like to play through games and sell them for a profit or at least get close to breaking even, Skyrim $25 is a good candidate.

Really good price for Skyrim, bought it
smile.gif

Yet another bonus--at least for me in TX--is no sales tax. Seems that a lot of eBay sellers are now selling "download codes" for Skyrim, and they can be had for as low as ~$20. The lowest "Buy it Now" I could find for a sealed retail version is $35 shipped.

It's worth double that.

Picked up Sleeping Dogs. That was the price I was waiting for.

No "lets submit the price to Amazon" or "I like this price, just submitted to amazon" post so far, good....

Also, buy Skyrim if you can't play it on PC.

[quote name='TooPoor']No "lets submit the price to Amazon" or "I like this price, just submitted to amazon" post so far, good....

[/QUOTE]

I know,
That stuff annoys the crap out of me.
Let them possibly miss the deal while they wait for Amazon to maybe match it.
Me, I'll support the company that came up with the deal in the first place, and not waste my time doing Amazons work for them.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Sleepy Dogs for $20?! A suggest people jump on that promptly. Absolutely amazing game and it really makes me hope the guys at R* learn some stuff from it.[/QUOTE]
United Front has some ex-Rockstar people in it's staff.;)

[quote name='trunks982']Sleeping Dogs is an awesome game. I always wanted a GTA game to take place in China. Specifically in Hong Kong. It's a lot more funny if you understand Cantonese.[/QUOTE]
For serious. Translations were inconsistent, but they got the spirit of them down.

This is actually one of the few games I would have no problem buying DLC for because I want them to make a sequel.

[quote name='dohdough']United Front has some ex-Rockstar people in it's staff.;)[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Don't think I had ever heard that.

[quote name='Shockins']Seriously, both Sleeping Dogs and Skyrim OOS at 1:10pm PST. :cry: Oh well, my backlog is so large already. Darn you, family![/QUOTE]

it's strange that these two games managed to hold their price for this long considering a skyrim GOTY edition is probably in the works and sleeping dogs, regardless of how crazy fun it is, has really no replayability once you beat the campaign since there is no multiplayer and i wont be surprised to see a compilation version of this game also

DLC.. I'll wait for the gold. I also feel like I need to beat all the elder scrolls which I havn't bought yet. Additionally my backlog has no room for rpgs.

[quote name='exaznkid']it's strange that these two games managed to hold their price for this long considering a skyrim GOTY edition is probably in the works and sleeping dogs, regardless of how crazy fun it is, has really no replayability once you beat the campaign since there is no multiplayer and i wont be surprised to see a compilation version of this game also[/QUOTE]
I'm actually waiting for and counting on "GOTY" type releases for both of these games. Both of these games have had a ton of sales lately and I just keeping telling myself, not yet.

[quote name='Poorleno']So are there enough games to warrant a 3DS purchase, or is a Nintendo DS a better purchase?[/QUOTE]

Get a 3DS. Lots of good 3DS releases. Hell I'd buy one just for Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey 4. Haven't put mine down since it came out

Heck, for the amount of game it's a steal at $60 IMO

I'd bite on the Fallout, it's got DLC codes so used = useless and those codes should keep the price at $20 for a while.

@polity according to a few gamefaqs message board threads... all the dlc is on disc and can be reused over and over again, so nothing to worry about!

Anyways... I picked one up, beat NV long time ago and sold it, now finally get to play all the DLC :D

Heads up, I just bought Halo 4 for 29.99 and Zelda Spirit Tracks for 16.99 with free shipping in their ebay store (newegg).

[quote name='jdarrx1987']@polity according to a few gamefaqs message board threads... all the dlc is on disc and can be reused over and over again, so nothing to worry about!

Anyways... I picked one up, beat NV long time ago and sold it, now finally get to play all the DLC :D[/QUOTE]

Oh geez, thanks for letting me know!

I was unsure and thought I read that the DLCs were code based. :booty:I guess I'll sell my "incredibly valuable" standard edition on ebay now, haha.

On aside, I'm super bummed that Fallout 4 is probably going to be PS4 exclusive.

bread's done
Back