Atelier Meruru PS3 29.99 Gamestop new 27.99 used in store only

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Atelier Meruru seems to have gotten a price drop to 29.99 at GS. If you want this game I suggest picking it up fast as the supplies are quickly depleting at least in my area.

http://www.gamestop....f-arland/100573

#2 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

I might pick this up to complete the collection since it's not getting any cheapter and starting to get hard to find.

#3 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

It's a great game. I have a complete walkthrough for it. If you need help with the game, check it out on my youtube channel. Also, there are 14 for sale ($28.80 plus shipping) on amazon. Btw, Gamestop shipping is expensive and slow. Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846
NISA's Website Link ($29.99 Plus Free Shipping, Usually Ships pretty fast): http://store.nisamer...tandard-Edition

Atelier Meruru Grand Finale Set Unboxing:

Review for Atelier Meruru:

Walkthrough Part 1:

Playlist for Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.c...eature=view_all

Edited by R3DNate, 17 February 2013 - 04:35 AM.

#4 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

I was about to jump on the amazon deal but no prime and supersavers. :(

#5 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Ah - i had that in my cart yesterday from Most Wanted and forgot about it. It was only $25 then. Darn. He had 32 then, so i guess since selling 20 he bumped up price.

#6 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

I just finished picking up Rorona and Totori. I'm not even sure if I want this. ._. Might just pick up a copy because... I don't know why, exactly. Thanks, OP!

#7 rinaka

rinaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

Dang, I waiting so long on this game and just as I got it now we have price drops. :|

#8 bman128

bman128

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Same price on the NIS website if you don't want to deal with going to Gamestop

#9 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Cool

#10 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

I regret not buying the NIS collectors edition. All I wanted from it was the t-shirt.

#11 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

I have been watching the supply on this game very carefully and within the last week it has dropped like crazy, went from every GS having a copy or 2 in stock to only 2 in the area with stock of this game. Given my area's general lack of interest in JRPG's I don't think its likely to find a used copy, because in order for that to happen someone would have to trade one in, and I don't think that will happen. I suspect the employees are the ones buying this game.

It seems we are coming back to the time where games are getting harder to get, I missed Rune factory 3, and now the value has skyrocketed and I can't get a copy for less than $50-80..... I don't want to miss games that I really want to play.

#12 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Dumb question: Japanese audio?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#13 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

Does every copy come with the little artbook thing?

#14 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Yes.

Does every copy come with the little artbook thing?

New copies are supposed to, but depending on your Gamestop, if it's gutted then you might not get it. Thankfully, my GS, though it had gutted the single new copy it had, had kept the artbook with the instruction booklet, so I didn't miss out.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#15 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

I got the artbook but it was gutted, I also got the back paper that came with the artbook. One of the few times I would buy a gutted game from GS.

#16 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

not trying to be mean or anything but Atelier Meruru USA LE Versus JPN LE is a huge difference...just the box a lone. I feel like being slapped in the face by ...is it NIS for usa release or Atlus? either way, I feel like i got slapped in the face by them.

also out of the three, i think Totori is the best...but I'll pick up Meruru again next month for vita

#17 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

not trying to be mean or anything but Atelier Meruru USA LE Versus JPN LE is a huge difference...just the box a lone. I feel like being slapped in the face by ...is it NIS for usa release or Atlus? either way, I feel like i got slapped in the face by them.

also out of the three, i think Totori is the best...but I'll pick up Meruru again next month for vita

why would you feel slapped in the face? just buy the jap version.

i'm just happy they get localized at all

Edited by deadkode, 17 February 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#18 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

I decided to get it from NIS website. I didn't feel like searching all over Chicago for a copy and plus they had free shipping.

#19 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

Got a gutted new copy with the artbook and back paper thing. Condition seemed good enough so I decided to pick it up. I think it was the only copy available in my town.

#20 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

Not a dumb question considering the new Atelier coming out in a couple weeks doesn't have it. :(
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#21 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Yes.

New copies are supposed to, but depending on your Gamestop, if it's gutted then you might not get it. Thankfully, my GS, though it had gutted the single new copy it had, had kept the artbook with the instruction booklet, so I didn't miss out.

Thank you good sir.

Not a dumb question considering the new Atelier coming out in a couple weeks doesn't have it. :(

I have not gone into the series yet. Which one is that? I will make a mental note not to buy it locally.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#22 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

got one. it was gutted but had the artbook. they had never heard of it before and said it was the only one there....now why i got this i dont know lol.

#23 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

Thank you good sir.

I have not gone into the series yet. Which one is that? I will make a mental note not to buy it locally.

Atelier Ayesha.

#24 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

Also, there are 14 for sale ($28.80 plus shipping) on amazon.Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

Now the guy has 58 of them.

#25 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

Thank you good sir.

Atelier Ayesha, it's not related with the Arland series.

#26 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Atelier Ayesha.

Actually the full name is called
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

#27 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

This one is also, being localized by Koei Techmo because they bought Gust from NISA. It's a shame too because I was looking forward to a limited edition or a gamestop special edition. :(

#28 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Actually the full name is called
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

New Trilogy perhaps?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#29 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

Thanks OP! Picked new / gutted copy but it was complete so happy with the purchase. :D

#30 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Meruru is at Play-Asia for $19.90
http://www.play-asia...en-70-4ggx.html

The other two (Totori and Rorona) are $21.90 each
http://www.play-asia...en-70-3vm9.html
http://www.play-asia...en-70-4cht.html
bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.