Max Payne 3 (Ps3, Xbox), Free After Rebate, TigerDirect.com

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Just bought it used today from BB with an old GC. Ended up paying about $6 for it out-of-pocket.

Just couldn't bring myself to deal with rebates...

#92 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

Even though its "free", its still not as good as the deal gamestop had a while back with the special edition for $20 bucks plus tax IMO. I'm surprise that some of you guys dont have this game yet after that deal (or you're greedy and want another), then again their might not have been any in-stock at your gamestop.

Good find though Op.

I agree. MP3 SE and UC3 CE for $20 at gamestop were scores for those who got them at that price. Deals like that is what makes gamestop useful.

I was able to score the max payne 3 for that price. I wish I could have got a UC3 CE.

needler420.png

#93 Loonknight

Loonknight

Dirk The Daring

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Bah, just got a order cancellation. "Due to overwhelming demand we are out of stock" might shoot their CS an email saying I'm disappointed and all and see what happens, but honestly not too broken up too much about not getting this game I've got a large enough backlog as it is.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#94 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Bah, just got a order cancellation. "Due to overwhelming demand we are out of stock" might shoot their CS an email saying I'm disappointed and all and see what happens, but honestly not too broken up too much about not getting this game I've got a large enough backlog as it is.

Same here. Guess I don't have to worry about the rebate date.

#95 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

me too - I didn't want to mess with another rebate anyway - maybe PS+ will have it free later on

#96 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

My order was cancelled, too. This was the first time dealing with TigerDirect so this is a bad first impression of the company from me.

#97 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

My order was cancelled, too. This was the first time dealing with TigerDirect so this is a bad first impression of the company from me.

Yeah, how terrible of them not to give you free product.

#98 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

Yeah, how terrible of them not to give you free product.

Not need to be a douchebag. The simple fact of the matter is that they did not deliver on what was promised/what I ordered. And to add to that, it was not technically "free" up front. I still had to pay the full purchase price at first, and for all you know I might have never sent in the rebate and not gotten it for free.

I'm not upset over it, but I am not satisfied with their service and will continue to give my money to companies like NewEgg and Amazon instead.

#99 Minions

Minions

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Must have been out of the PS3 game really quickly. I ordered early and they canceled on me :(

#100 Luriden

Luriden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Mine got cancelled too. It's just as well, my backlog is tremendous right now... and that includes Max Payne 1 & 2, which I needed to start and finish first before starting the third one. Hopefully they refund my Paypal soon though.

76561197977061647.png

#101 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Ordered around 1:40am and order got cancelled. Sucks because the Xbox version still said in stock, while the PS3 said they had to check stock.