Photo
- - - - -

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Wii U Games, Ni No Kuni $49.99, Sly Cooper $29.99 @ Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 Gary71313

Gary71313

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Just got home from Best Buy I tried to pre-order Injustice and Pikmin 3 with $5 down and it wasn't going half off. I had to pay in full according to them.

#62 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Just got home from Best Buy I tried to pre-order Injustice and Pikmin 3 with $5 down and it wasn't going half off. I had to pay in full according to them.

Online only on the preorder's, you get charged as if buying them, no deposit, but one IS discounted to half off. Just make sure it shows in the cart at that. You also can do in store pick up.

#63 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

I think someone already asked this so but I didn't see anyone answer:

What if you pre-order, say, Lego City UnderCover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. LCU goes down to 25. What If after I get that game, I cancel the other part of my order? Anyone know if this will work.

Also assuming I did in-store pickup as the option.

Ok, so two possibility's, It's considered a bundle, and cant return one without the other, OR you could pick up the game, then just return it. Also for release date games being trade in value close to retail (IF $40 on injustice, I get a $20 RZ CERT, and could CL it.)

#64 Goomba Stomper

Goomba Stomper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Not sure I want to jump on this preorder deal... I'd be much more likely to bite if Pikmin had a release date.

#65 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

So with online you have to pay the full amount up front?

#66 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

they "hold" the amount on your credit card it isnt a full charge technically they just hold that amount until they charge you when the game comes out

#67 Gary71313

Gary71313

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. I was a little confused by all this.

#68 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

Anyone know if they are continuing the 100% trade in this week as well?

#69 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

I'm too damn OCD for this right now. I have every RE game on PS3. 1,2,3,4,5,6, code veronica, umbrella chonricles and darkside chronicles. I want RE REvelations and Lego City but I just can't pull that trigger. on the other hand I could get Injustice + $20 RZ but that game is bound to be $30 shortly after launch... anyone have some zoloft or paxil?

#70 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Anyone know if they are continuing the 100% trade in this week as well?

Yup, confirmed in the weekly ad that I picked up at my store today.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#71 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Yup, confirmed in the weekly ad.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

#72 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

Picked up the last copy of Ni No Kuni at my store..they were all out of Sly Coopers though. All these good deals lately I'm running out of certificates!
Posted Image

#73 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

I'm too damn OCD for this right now. I have every RE game on PS3. 1,2,3,4,5,6, code veronica, umbrella chonricles and darkside chronicles. I want RE REvelations and Lego City but I just can't pull that trigger. on the other hand I could get Injustice + $20 RZ but that game is bound to be $30 shortly after launch... anyone have some zoloft or paxil?

Yeah sure if shortly is a few month's, but how many other Wii U games get discounted, they are keeping prices high because there's not much else at the moment. Maybe a drop on Xbox or Ps3.
2 day 1 Wii U games at $70 (if you count the $20 RZ Certificate from injustice), can you beat that?

#74 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

I bought Ni No Kuni this Sunday afternoon and I received a message from Amazon telling me it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow already :|.

#75 Darigon

Darigon

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

is this online only?

#76 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

Yeah sure if shortly is a few month's, but how many other Wii U games get discounted, they are keeping prices high because there's not much else at the moment. Maybe a drop on Xbox or Ps3.
2 day 1 Wii U games at $70 (if you count the $20 RZ Certificate from injustice), can you beat that?

Right after I posted I bought lego city and injustice. I used a GC so essentially Injustice would be $40. BTW I bought mortal kombat and it went on sale (temporarily) for $30 a few weeks later.

#77 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Was planning on getting Lego City at launch and I know a friend of mine wanted one so I asked and were gonna split the cost of two since you can order two of the same game on here, so that makes the game around 37.50 on launch which I'm happy enough paying for it.

659629.png?68329996

#78 Jalu

Jalu

jalu1-5 was already taken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Went to 2 Best Buys looking to Warriors Orichi 3 Hyper yesterday and didnt even see a place and sticker for it. Website says "Online Only" without the option to check stock. Has anyone actually seen it in store?

#79 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Went to 2 Best Buys looking to Warriors Orichi 3 Hyper yesterday and didnt even see a place and sticker for it. Website says "Online Only" without the option to check stock. Has anyone actually seen it in store?

I went to two stores yesterday to try to grab that and Legends of the Guardians. Figured 2 games for $45 wouldn't be bad (and I'm a stickler for picking up all launch titles (or in WiiU case, launch window) for any system). All they had was the top tier games, mainly all the $50, $60 ones. I think its a conspiracy..I'd place an online order for shipping, but that seems to take the fun out of it.
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#80 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Since my BB is like 5 miles away, I went to my local Walmart to get Sly 4 and I managed to price match it there.

But the thing in the middle that holds the disc is defective, I couldn't get the disc to fit so it'' still loose. Think I can return it and get another copy? I have the receipt.

Anyone?
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#81 mpaullin

mpaullin

Bow before my platinum trophy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hmm, tempted to get Rayman and Pikmin preordered for $45 a piece, but I just know Rayman is going to drop in price and this bundle will kill PM opportunities (if there are any left at Best Buy by the time it comes out...)

#82 Starky27

Starky27

RPG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Since my BB is like 5 miles away, I went to my local Walmart to get Sly 4 and I managed to price match it there.

But the thing in the middle that holds the disc is defective, I couldn't get the disc to fit so it'' still loose. Think I can return it and get another copy? I have the receipt.

Shouldn't be an issue. Just take it back and tell them the case is faulty and they'll let you get another copy.
Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

#83 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Ordered Sly, my rewards cert was gonna expire on the 2nd next month. So it worked out. Recently played the collection, So I am expecting something of a mix of 2 and 3 with how it plays, and how the story is handled.

#84 fac ownage

fac ownage

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

well if a *certain* wii u game was releasing, id get that and nsmb. all i have is zombiu. guess thats still all ill have. theres nothing else for it even worth $30 imo

#85 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

well if a *certain* wii u game was releasing, id get that and nsmb. all i have is zombiu. guess thats still all ill have. theres nothing else for it even worth $30 imo

Monster hunter times 100... SOOOOO looking forward to it!

#86 mpaullin

mpaullin

Bow before my platinum trophy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Monster hunter times 100... SOOOOO looking forward to it!

I took that to mean Rayman. Definitely pissed that they delayed that for NO reason.

#87 Inwa

Inwa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

Oh look, they added Watch Dogs to the deal.

#88 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

Might have to be in for Lego & Watch Dogs

#89 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

Well I mean sure it's a discount on pikmin 3 and etc, but it's also over half a year away, I'd rather hang onto my money for games with closer release's.

#90 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

I bought Ni No Kuni on Amazon yesterday and it arrived today :\. I do have prime but it's absurd they got it to me in about 24 hours.