Photo
- - - - -

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Wii U Games, Ni No Kuni $49.99, Sly Cooper $29.99 @ Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

Decided to order 2 copies of Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper as well and split the cost again, best way to get the bonus if you can't find two games that are the same price since it's a bigger savings then.

659629.png?68329996

#92 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

Still active on preorder's

#93 MeteoSparkZero

MeteoSparkZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Got Sly 4 earlier today.

Pondering if I should get Ni No Kuni at this point, but with so many games backlogged, maybe I should hold off...
Posted Image

#94 Kaijuboy

Kaijuboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Isnt Best Buy one of the places that puts a hold on your credit card for the whole amount at the time of PREORDER, and not the time it SHIPS?

Tempted to use this deal, but NOT if I have to pay now... :/

Saving the World, One Game at a Time!

#95 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

I'm trying to preorder Lego City Undercover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. For the shipping option, Monster Hunter only lets me select Pick Up in store at release date. Lego City only lets me select to be shipped at my house, is it because they release 1 day apart?

#96 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Isnt Best Buy one of the places that puts a hold on your credit card for the whole amount at the time of PREORDER, and not the time it SHIPS?

Tempted to use this deal, but NOT if I have to pay now... :/

They may authorize your card for that amount (pre-authorization, really) but that only hangs on for a day or two before they drop the charge.

#97 mpaullin

mpaullin

I actually suck at CAG-ing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

They may authorize your card for that amount (pre-authorization, really) but that only hangs on for a day or two before they drop the charge.

This is what happens at first, but they may authorize the card a few more times between now and when whatever you ordered comes out. I preordered the Wii U in September and the cost was charged/removed 3 or 4 times before the release date. Even got a call from my cc company because they thought it was suspicious activity.

#98 DrCactus

DrCactus

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hey guys I got a question.
I want to preorder Pikmin 3 for $30.
If I also Order that $70 skylanders pack so that I can make pikmin 3 $30, will I be able to return it for a full refund (I'm not planning on even using it.)?

Also, will be pikmin 3 still be $30 if I do this? they'd still be in the same order.

#99 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

If I also Order that $70 skylanders pack so that I can make pikmin 3 $30, will I be able to return it for a full refund (I'm not planning on even using it.)?

Also, will be pikmin 3 still be $30 if I do this? they'd still be in the same order.

Nope. If you return one item, they will charge you in full for Pikmin 3. It's a bundle deal.

#100 DrCactus

DrCactus

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

Ah, ok thanks.
I'll just get MH3U with pikmin 3 then.

#101 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

just go in there and say "hey I've got this awesome scam and I'm sure no one had ever thought of it yet but me. So just sell me whatever I want for half off and save us both the trouble".

#102 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

sorry to dig up an old thread but did anyone else's order from best buy get screwed up? i got an email saying lego city was delayed until 4/7 and that i could pick it up in store today. i went to pick it up and they cancelled my preorder and then said due to a "glitch" they can't sell until tomorrow. so i've lost my promo price on lego city and didn't even get it. BB FAIL

#103 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

Maybe post it in the new Best Buy thread instead of beating a zombified horse.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#104 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

AGH you had my hopes up. ZOMBIE THREAD
Posted Image