Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#121 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Ah cool then. Since all 3 stores in my area have it and I have to go out tomorrow anyway, ill just check in store and try to get a complete looking one

#122 alphax1987

alphax1987

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Picked up infamous 2 and bulletstorm in store. Prices aren't marked correctly but rang up for 9.99 and 1.99, btw they only had the epic edition, but it was still 1.99 at the register automatically

#123 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Thanks OP scored a copy of RE: ORC
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#124 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Is it bad I still think 5.00 is too much for re?

I paid 15 for Bulletstorm and loved it. It's pretty funny. I only played single player so I couldn't tell you about multiplayer. I liked trying to kill the baddies in different ways. If you're a person who thinks its cod or nothing you probably won't like it. It brought a smile to my face to stun a guy, kick him in the nuts, then stright kick him into a gaint cactus.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#125 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

im pretty happy with paying less than $2 for bulletstorm after gamers club discount

had orc in my hand but i remembered just in time that it may be a good price but its not worth the 30 minutes it would have taken to remind me how awful it is and stop me from ever playing it again

#126 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

ORC is literally the worst game I have played in my life. I fell asleep playing it.

99 cents is too much for it

#127 blazers29

blazers29

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Got both ORC and Bulletstorm for $1.38 after $5 rewards certificate and unlocked 10%.

#128 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

do all games come complete when ordered from bestbuy.com?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#129 zyk

zyk

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

do all games come complete when ordered from bestbuy.com?

hit or miss. sometimes you might get a generic case, sometimes you get the real case, but no manual, and sometimes you get a complete game

#130 mcpeepants

mcpeepants

EAT YR POTATO RICKY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

oddly enough I blew thru the PSN one hour trial thing on Bulletstorm last night, forgotten I had downloaded it on a whim... for $2, I can say I own and (will have) beaten all 3 versions, and would very much like a sequel, thx

#131 patcrazystar64

patcrazystar64

Human Android

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Picked up infamous 2 and bulletstorm in store. Prices aren't marked correctly but rang up for 9.99 and 1.99, btw they only had the epic edition, but it was still 1.99 at the register automatically

Is there a difference between the Regular edition and Epic edition of Bulletstorm?

#132 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Is there a difference between the Regular edition and Epic edition of Bulletstorm?

Unless, by some stroke of luck, whoever traded it in never used the download code included in the Epic Edition, there's really no difference at this point.

#133 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

ORC is literally the worst game I have played in my life. I fell asleep playing it.

99 cents is too much for it

Sounds like you haven't played Brink:)

#134 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Sounds like you haven't played Brink:)

Lol I platinum'd Brink. It was bad, just not ORC bad. I got like halfway through Brink before realizing how bad it was, ORC had me bored in the first level

#135 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Oh, Best Buy, you gotta' love 'em: I picked up my order of Bulletstorm (:ps3:), and it was a brand-new, shrink-wrapped copy with the "$19.99 value" sticker on it. :lol:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#136 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

My copy of ORC from Best Buy was in pretty decent shape.

Thanks for the heads up OP
Posted Image

#137 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Thanks OP. Both available at my local BB. Still have RE:ORC new and sealed from some other sale, so I will offload it. Been looking for a deal on Bulletstorm. I played through it once and flipped it awhile back, but it's worth a second playthrough just for the General's dialogue.

#138 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

Picked up RE:ORC at my local BB, was the only copy and its in pretty good condition. It was still marked 44.99 :lol: Also looked around and saw a lot of copies of Darksider II still around. Haha

Thanks OP

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#139 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

Oh, Best Buy, you gotta' love 'em: I picked up my order of Bulletstorm (:ps3:), and it was a brand-new, shrink-wrapped copy with the "$19.99 value" sticker on it. :lol:

That has happened to me at least 3 times I think. SR3 Uncharted 3 and maybe something else. One of the reasons I prefer in store pick up.

#140 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

Sweet! $1.90 out the door for Buleltstorm. Picked one up for PS3.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#141 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

Makes me wonder if they actually sell some new games as used or something. I ordered a copy of Monster Hunter Tri from them, when I got it, the thing was shrink wrapped, looked pristine, and even had that new disc smell.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#142 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

I regretted selling ORC because I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked it. Will definitely re-buy it at $5 if I can find one w/ original case.
tl

#143 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

I regretted selling ORC because I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked it. Will definitely re-buy it at $5 if I can find one w/ original case.

I'm also willing to give it a go if I can find a complete copy in-stores. I will just keep my expectations super low, but with Walking Dead tv series starting up again....my zombie-killing hype is off the charts haha.

My Current Lowball Sale is CLOSED.  Rest easy and salivate for my follow-up next time! 

animePSP2.jpg

#144 M00seKnuckle

M00seKnuckle

Best in the world!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

I had to pick up Bulletstorm for $2.
Coheed and Cambria kicks balls!

#145 jmarano7836

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

I'm also willing to give it a go if I can find a complete copy in-stores. I will just keep my expectations super low, but with Walking Dead tv series starting up again....my zombie-killing hype is off the charts haha.

I feel like the mechanics do get frustrating at times and there are many frequent cheap deaths (lickers in the fire area) but for $5 it should be an ok game to run around and shoot zombies. Oh also- enemies are sponges and damage is extremely varied which is odd too.... I did like the customization of power ups tho. Playing with a friend makes it slightly more tolerable or anyone can MSG me if needing a coop partner.
Rule#2: Double-Tap :twoguns: :
690874.png

#146 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Thanks op. paid $1.39 for both RE: ORC and Bullietstorm.

#147 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Bullet storm $1.75

Thats less than what I spend on lunch in a day

same for operation raccoon city

:)

#148 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

Damn, my Best Buy at South Coast Plaza is sold out of the ORC. At least I snagged 2 copies of Bulletstorm for 360 and PS3. <3
Posted Image

#149 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

RE:ORC is very underrated, got it for 7.99 during a Gamefly sale a year ago, and feel it was worth every penny. This game got so many negative reviews and feedback but, as a Resident Evil fan, I (and you will) like this game. It has big time replay value in terms of the (very short) campaign as there are six characters to choose each with different abilities. Give it a shot, $5 is very worth it. Multiplayer is still somewhat active if you're into that sort of thing. Be patient with the controls and once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing from there.

Bulletstorm I have never played/heard of, but at that price sign me up.

#150 Aziatic1

Aziatic1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

Got Castlevania and RE ORC never played it but im tryin to do multiplayer hit me up on live whoever wants to run multiplayer