Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#151 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

does RE ORC have an online pass? for $5 I might get it, Bulletstorm is worth $2 if you havent played it, it does have an online pass but the online is terribad so who cares.

#152 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

does RE ORC have an online pass? for $5 I might get it, Bulletstorm is worth $2 if you havent played it, it does have an online pass but the online is terribad so who cares.

No online pass needed for ORC

#153 ozl

ozl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Nice post! xD

#154 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

Tried to do an in-store pickup of Bulletstorm at the closest Best Buy, but they canceled it. I knew they had a copy because I was there on Friday, but placed an order at a different store anyway. Stopped by the first one on the way home today, and sure enough, there it was. Wouldn't take my GC discount though. I'd care but it was only 20 cents.

#155 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

Damn my order for Bullietstorm was cancelled. When I ordered it online it said it was available for store pick up, and now I got an email that said its unavailable. That sucks.

#156 vivafriend5

vivafriend5

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Thank you for posting, OP.

#157 blazers29

blazers29

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

When I went to go pick up my order I got the Bulletstorm Limited Edition and RE: ORC Best Buy exclusive version. Hope the DLC are not used yet. I end up picking up Max Payne 3, Darksiders 2, Conan the Barbarian blu ray and got a price adjustment on Ni No Kuni. My total purchase for all those items came to $30. I am a happy man right now.

#158 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

When I went to go pick up my order I got the Bulletstorm Limited Edition and RE: ORC Best Buy exclusive version. Hope the DLC are not used yet. I end up picking up Max Payne 3, Darksiders 2, Conan the Barbarian blu ray and got a price adjustment on Ni No Kuni. My total purchase for all those items came to $30. I am a happy man right now.

The DLC might not even be in there since they toss those things when they check the games during trade in.

#159 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

I saw alot of yellow stickers on games keep an eye out for a Clarence sake in the near future.

All rock band games
Old sports games
Re Orc
Bulletstorm
Some kinect games
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#160 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

my RE: ORC was a new one lol original shrink wrap just preowned sticker on it.
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#161 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

cant believe all the hate ORC is getting. I havnt played it yet myself, but it being a RE title...I would have thought it would be worth 5 bucks at least lol.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#162 omeggy

omeggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

I ordered bulletstorm for 360, I'll pick it up tomorrow and see what I get.

#163 AlienHeadBoy

AlienHeadBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

Awesome deal for used Bulletstorm
Just ordered 2 copies (stupid though, it wouldn't allow me to purchase them together, so I had to place a second order.)
I originally pre-ordered Bulletstorm and bought it day 1, but after a couple weeks didn't entirely love it, so I sold it while it was still worth a lot...but I've already got the code from the game applied to my account, so figured $2 was well worth picking it up again. :)
Posted Image

#164 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

cant believe all the hate ORC is getting. I havnt played it yet myself, but it being a RE title...I would have thought it would be worth 5 bucks at least lol.

Thats exactly what I am saying in my post on page 8, it's a really underrated game. This is well worth $5 imo. Maybe because I really enjoy the RE series. I went into it with the lowest of expectations because of all the negativity and was very satisfied with it.

#165 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Excited to try orc

#166 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:51 AM

Ok I'll bite, can't say no to a $5 game.

#167 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Ok I'll bite, can't say no to a $5 game.

you should say no to this one bro, please im warning you its that bad
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#168 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Sometimes you just can't warn them. They have to experience the pain themselves.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#169 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

This game is not as bad as everyone made it out to be. I think most people just aren't used to playing a game where the enemies take hits like a champ. Once you get good at the game and get good guns though it is really fun. Im not even a fan of RE and I think most fans expected another remake of the older games. Which is never going to happen. They have moved on to more action style. They are all still fun. Well worth the low $5 price.

512847.png

#170 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

Must resist RE ORC for <$5. I heard it sucked, then again everybody said RE 6 sucked and I'm enjoying it. Once I got over the fact that they dumbed it down a bit and I looked past the little issues, I'm finding it to be a good game (7.5/10).

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#171 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

But I can't, I'm drawn to $5 games like flies to shit....even if the game itself is shit. I'm sure I can get my money back selling it in eBay if and when I finish it.

#172 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

I thought that one mode in ORC where you gotta make it to the helicopter before everyone else was cool. But that's about it

#173 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

This game is not as bad as everyone made it out to be. I think most people just aren't used to playing a game where the enemies take hits like a champ. Once you get good at the game and get good guns though it is really fun. Im not even a fan of RE and I think most fans expected another remake of the older games. Which is never going to happen. They have moved on to more action style. They are all still fun. Well worth the low $5 price.

I hated it because the A.I is just pure speshul, the story literally stops on a dime (And was practically non existent), enemies/other players shrug off bullets to the face like Superman, the stages were boring, numerous enemies were simply designed just to piss you off (Especially on hard difficulties), and the majority of the online modes were just typical cookie cutter modes.

I realized how much I hated the game when me and 2 friends had a guy pinned in a corner in that Hero vs Villain mode, and it still look us a good 10 seconds to kill him with a flamethrower+shotgun+machine gun.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#174 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Bulletstorm ia great. Careful playing it around someone you don't want dropping F bombs.

This game is full of sentence enhancers.

#175 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Bulletstorm ia great. Careful playing it around someone you don't want dropping F bombs.

This game is full of sentence enhancers.

I found this out quick when I first played it. My son is usually around when I'm playing games, not watching but over in his play area. I had to shut it down within the first few minutes. Definitely is a game to play once the kiddies are in bed.

#176 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

Bulletstorm was a ridiculously fun game!! I highly recommend buying it.
607033.png

#177 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

RE ORC is not bad for $5, for anyone with even a small interest on this game then $5 is a pretty good price, and if you don't like it then u can always trade it or sell it.

I also hear that it's gotten some pretty good free DLC so theres that

#178 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

Re orc doesnt have an online pass or anything right? I think i might tey and snag one tom

#179 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

I hated it because the A.I is just pure speshul, the story literally stops on a dime (And was practically non existent), enemies/other players shrug off bullets to the face like Superman, the stages were boring, numerous enemies were simply designed just to piss you off (Especially on hard difficulties), and the majority of the online modes were just typical cookie cutter modes.

I realized how much I hated the game when me and 2 friends had a guy pinned in a corner in that Hero vs Villain mode, and it still look us a good 10 seconds to kill him with a flamethrower+shotgun+machine gun.

I dont ever rely on my AI. And the game is still completely playable and fine. Yea the story might be bland but you guys make it seem like its completely broken. I still enjoyed it and did not even have a hard time getting S ranks on all missions on hard. And when I played the game online I loved it when the community was big. I was that one guy in Heroes that your referring to (that just would not die) and that would kill the other 4 players on the other team by myself. Maybe you didnt realize that each character in that game mode has abilities. Some even make you invincible. You just have to get over the fact that it is not a real part of the RE franchise. Its like Socom in Resident Evils world.

Edit: If any of you guys that are just picking this up want someone to play with just add me and Ill play it with you on Xbox 360. I still own it and refused to trade it in as I enjoyed it very much. And I have the steel book since im a sucker for games with steel books.

512847.png

#180 foxycleo

foxycleo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

Yay once again they don't have copies in stock @ any BBuy close to me !