Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#181 SkywardKing

SkywardKing

El-Skyward Magnifico

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

I just picked up Bulletstorm. I tried it out on Gaikai a while back and had a good time and i've been waiting to find it at a cheaper price, so i couldn't pass up $1.99.

#182 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Placed a pick up order for Bulletstorm. $1.78 with gamer unlocked.
Great price
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#183 cjvail13

cjvail13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Never played bulletstorm but how can I pass it up for $2. Its reasons like these that I am sometimes glad that I drive 20 miles to and from work. NO stores by my house or by my job but one store did have it that I drive pass everyday. Will be picking it up on my way home. thanks again for the heads up.

#184 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

I picked up ORC for $4.80 but I played it around when it came out and I'm sorry but it sucks...

I don't really like RE, I find it incredibly clunky and annoying (the controls)...but I recognize it as a good series...

I was looking forward to this because I thought it would be a little more free/loose and while it is its pretty damn annoying to play.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#185 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Bulletstorm is definitely a steal at $2. It has got to be one of the most fun games I've ever played.

And please don't listen to all the people saying RE:ORC is the worst game ever made. That's a ridiculous statement, it may be the worst RE game but it's nowhere close to being the worst game ever. If you have at least 1 person to play co op with the game is actually pretty fun. I paid $17 for it and definitely got my moneys worth, $5 is a a great price for it.

#186 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Bulletstorm is definitely a steal at $2. It has got to be one of the most fun games I've ever played.

And please don't listen to all the people saying RE:ORC is the worst game ever made. That's a ridiculous statement, it may be the worst RE game but it's nowhere close to being the worst game ever. If you have at least 1 person to play co op with the game is actually pretty fun. I paid $17 for it and definitely got my moneys worth, $5 is a a great price for it.

It is no where close to the worst game ever made, and it is def worth $5, but there is nothing wrong with being real and saying it sucks.

Any game can be fun with a friend. I played Brink with a friend and it was AWESOME. Made me feel it was easily worth the $10 I paid, but when I played it alone I was like bleh.

I don't think enjoying a game with a friend that you can't enjoy by yourself means it doesn't suck. Just means your friend doesn't suck lol.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#187 runute07

runute07

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Did anyone see that all the PS2/PSP games are now at $0.99, it looks like only in store because they are all "not available for shipping" online but store locator and in store pick up still works...Happy Hunting!!!

#188 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Did anyone see that all the PS2/PSP games are now at $0.99, it looks like only in store because they are all "not available for shipping" online but store locator and in store pick up still works...Happy Hunting!!!

Here we go!!!!

#189 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

I was thinking about picking up an extra copy of Bulletstorm for PS3, but realized there's a $10 online pass. Too bad.

#190 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

I was thinking about picking up an extra copy of Bulletstorm for PS3, but realized there's a $10 online pass. Too bad.

I think the online pass is just for some extras. I'm pretty sure you can still play online without it.

#191 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Yes, too bad because the online pass doesn't really lock you out of anything except some cosmetic changes and challenge maps that don't contribute much to the main game.

#192 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Only thing I could find in stock within miles was a LBP, which is actually at my nearest store.

Debating whether I can be arsed picking it up on a system I haven't touched for months, even at 99c

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#193 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

wow! great deal for Bulletstorm.. I just finally picked it up after playing it forever ago thru renting. but i paid 8.99 or so at GameStop..

and i think i got ORC for about 10 or 15 from a best buy sale awhile back, played it once so far.

#194 DirtySeeSaw

DirtySeeSaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Caved on RE:ORC, regret to follow.

#195 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

I had to re-buy Bulletstorm since I beat it right around launch and had a blast with it. I also re-bought RE:ORC since I barely played it before unloading it last time. Was it great? Absolutely not. But truth be told all games are worth $4.99 if you have the time to play them. Hell that's cheaper than most magazines or combo meals. The key factor though is time. When I still haven't completed games like Halo 4, Far Cry 3, RDR, etc., I'm not going to be popping it in. But it will sit there along with Brink and Duke Nukem Forever until I retire and have more time than I know what to do with... lol
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#196 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Only Best buy that has a copy is about 45 miles away. Maybe next time. Perhaps it might show up free for PS Plus soon.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#197 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

I think the online pass is just for some extras. I'm pretty sure you can still play online without it.

I was going off of this: https://help.ea.com/...online-pass-faq

Can anyone confirm that the PS3 version doesn't require an online pass to play online?

#198 hasturyo

hasturyo

Emotionaly Unavailabe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

I was going off of this: https://help.ea.com/...online-pass-faq

Can anyone confirm that the PS3 version doesn't require an online pass to play online?

I got the PS3 version from blockbuster like a year ago without an online pass and It does require the online pass to play online

292854.png

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Destiny/Diablo 3/Madden 15   :xb1: Titanfall   :wiiu: Legend of Zelda Windwaker   :vita: Dragon's Crown  :ps3: Asuras Wrath  :360:  N/A

:ds: Professor Layton and the Diabolic Box

#199 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

I got the PS3 version from blockbuster like a year ago without an online pass and It does require the online pass to play online

Thanks, that was what I was figuring. If I didn't already have an Xbox version I might even bite on this for $2 + $10 for the pass, but that's too much for a double dip.

#200 goku31389

goku31389

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

I got RE:ORC and guess what came inside instead of RE:ORC? RESIDENT EVIL 5!!!!!!!! LMFAO what's funny though, is the fact that I got a better game than the one I purchased :P
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/drivingmad3]Posted Image
[/URL]

#201 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Yes, too bad because the online pass doesn't really lock you out of anything except some cosmetic changes and challenge maps that don't contribute much to the main game.

Correct, there are a couple of additional Anarchy Mode maps (Bulletstorm's multiplayer), a few bonus Echoes (single-player challenge maps), and some cosmetic skins.

Bulletstorm's multiplayer is ridiculously fun. My co-op buddy and I love it, it's our absolute favorite thing to play together. It's a pity there probably won't be a sequel. $1.99 is an absolute steal.

#202 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Picked up Gta Vice City on PsP for .99!!!

#203 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

i grabbed a few just to give to friends :) fun game

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#204 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

I went to pick up my RE: ORC games today. Before going to pick it up I went by the used games and there was a Bulletstorm game on the shelf. I had my order cancelled on it cuz there was none in stock. I also got a free RE: ORC guide with my purchase.

#205 sweetg1223

sweetg1223

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Just got confirmation that my copy of Bulletstorm is available for pickup. Thanks!

sgonzalez5.png

#206 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

If anyone that picked RE for the Xbox and want to get down on some coop, shoot me a FR.

#207 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Raccoon city ps3 is available for shipping hurry

#208 kingotnw

kingotnw

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

FYI Bulletstorm has the dreaded online pass. Since online multiplayer is the main feature of the game, it will cost you another $20 to get one. Operation Raccoon City does not require one fortunately.

#209 WatTsu

WatTsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

FYI Bulletstorm has the dreaded online pass. Since online multiplayer is the main feature of the game, it will cost you another $20 to get one. .

Yes it does, no it isn't, and you don't need another one.

...unless you're joking.
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#210 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

If anyone that picked RE for the Xbox and want to get down on some coop, shoot me a FR.

FR sent, I'm always playing the game. I love it.

I went ahead and gave it a shot at my local BB, no luck finding Bulletstorm. As I walked around, associate comes up to me with it in hand and bam! it was mine. I also grabbed the last ORC although I own it. I'm going to give it to a co-worker. This game is sweet for $5! Sweet deal.