• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#241 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

A true cag family right there.

he told me to never spend more than 5$ on bulletstorm. he knows what its worth lol
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#242 RKDynamic

RKDynamic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

I ordered Castlevania for 360 an Resident Evil ORC for in store pickup. Castlevania was complete but RE was disc only.
There is another store in the area that shows they have RE so I did an instore pickup for it and will see what I get tomorrow when I pick it up.

I don't think I want to keep the disc only version I already got of RE so I was thinking of returning it. I checked to see what the trade in value is though and it is $3.00 so with the bonus 100% I would get $6. So I guess I will trade it in if I decide to not keep it.

I picked up the copy of ORC that I ordered online last night. I guess I got lucky... my copy had a preowned $44.99 pricetag still on it and it was in perfect condition (disc, case, manual all perfect). I'm always worried about that so I almost never buy used...
Dynamic

Posted Image

#243 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

he told me to never spend more than 5$ on bulletstorm. he knows what its worth lol

pay full price and give to him, tell him it was hot.

#244 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Just picked up my Bulletstorm Epic Edition at Best Buy. Wasn't expecting any codes to be left in the package, but sure did look like the shrink wrap was put on better than most used games I have gotten (as if it were still new). For a 1.99 it's worth a try and any achievements it may have on 360.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#245 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Grabbed the epic edition for both 360 and PS3 today. No passes on either. Are they required to play online or just for bonus content?

#246 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Got my Bulletstorm Epic Edition w/ no code. I HATE those stickers on the back...always leaving residue.

#247 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

Got my Bulletstorm Epic Edition w/ no code. I HATE those stickers on the back...always leaving residue.

Yup, they're worse than GS stickers.

#248 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

Yup, they're worse than GS stickers.

We had a long discussion before on how to remove them, I forgot which thread that was, everybody pitched in their own way of removing stickers.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#249 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Packing tape

#250 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

Packing tape

I'll try that. I was using just regular Scotch tape.

#251 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'll try that. I was using just regular Scotch tape.

Just put a Piece over it, rub it good *thats what he said* and rip off quickly. You'll probably need to do it a few times (use the same piece of tape)

#252 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Shipping is back for Operation Raccoon City. Just ordered one right now, hopefully it doesn't get back ordered.
Posted Image

#253 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Shipping is back for Operation Raccoon City. Just ordered one right now, hopefully it doesn't get back ordered.

That is for ps3 only. Im hoping for xbox 360