F e a t u r e P o i n t s : Earning Potential Unllimited. Fun & Easy!

ckehvin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
FEATUREPOINTS EARNING POTENTIAL UNLIMITED.
2eouqol.jpg

About FeaturePoints
FeaturePoints is an Android/iOS app, where all you have to do is download free apps and get points! You can then redeem those points for Amazon, iTunes, Paypal, PSN or xBox credit, amongst other prizes. I've done many of these programs, and honestly, this is the highest paying one per app I've done. With an easy to use interface! So give it a try!

600 pts = $1
Most apps download for approximately 60-300 points!  Compared to before, Featurepoints has drastically increased the point values of its apps!  Now it's even easier to start earning!

If interested, please use my referral link if you're opening this from a mobile device, or if you already downloaded the app, use invitation code: TGKRDT. You'll get BONUS POINTS to start off!

Installation of App on iOS Devices
This is a bit different from other apps, since it's not on the app store. First, you click the link provided above (or type it onto you iDevice), and download the program (I used Safari). You then go to settings and "verify" or allow the app to install -- this should pop up automatically. Then there you have it! It should prompt you to make a home screen shortcut and from here on out you can access it from there. Don't forget to use your invite code (TGKRDT) to get some extra bonus points to start off!

If you're still having problems, please post here and I'll gladly help out! :D

SWAGBUCKS EARNINGS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT: $15 / month

About Swagbucks
Ever wonder why this Referral Central thread is filled with people trying to get you to use Swagbucks? It's because it really IS the EASIEST way to earn gift cards online!

On Swagbucks, you can do many tasks such as watching videos (that autorefresh), clicking links, playing games, filling out surveys, and using their search engine, that can earn you "swagbucks," which you apply to many different rewards such as PayPal, Amazon, Best Buy, Restaurant.com, and other gift cards. If you have a favorite way to make money, Swagbucks has it.

How to make $15 a month:
You only have to do one thing! Download the SBTV Mobile app on your phone and press play! That's it! The videos will autoplay and while you're off doing something, it'll give you a maximum of 50 swagbucks daily, which translates to a little more than 50 cents a day! At 450 swagbucks, you can redeem a $5 Amazon gift card!

So that's it! $15 a month for pressing play! Imagine how much MORE you can earn by actually doing other tasks! If you're interested in creating a Swagbucks account, please click the banner above or use this link, it'll help me out greatly! If you have any questions regarding Swagbucks, feel free to post here and I'll be more than happy to help out! :D

The Proof
Since I've barely started using Swagbucks, I've only earned so much -- but here's proof of the money that I have earned (and hopefully YOU'LL earn, too!).  EDIT: Over $50 earned!
34nph09.jpg

BING REWARDSEARNINGS WITH PRACTICALLY NO EFFORT: $5 / MONTH
nbc42h.png

How to make $5 a month:
Make Bing your default search engine. You earn points for every other search you do. After about 30 days, you have enough points for a $5 Amazon gift card, Xbox Live Membership, and more! NO EFFORT. FREE MONEY JUST FOR USING BING INSTEAD OF GOOGLE.

If interested, please use my referral link! Thanks in advance!

Your Dashboard
It's very user-friendly and easy to use.
4rt0rs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Games I have gotten for free because of Swagbucks/Featurepoints: :ps3: Far Cry 3
:ps3: Bulletstorm LE
:ps3: Saint's Row 2
:ps3: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
:ps3: Fight Night Champion
:pc: Bioshock
:pc: Wizorb
:pc: Jamestown
:pc: BIT.TRIP RUNNER
:pc: Gratuitous Space Battles
:pc: Stacking
:pc: Psychonauts
:pc: Costume Quest

Amazon Gift Cards: over $40-50

...more to come!

bump

Almost to another gift card since I posted this!

ALSO! Thanks to whoever signed up! If you need any help, feel free to post here! :)

bump

Fun Fact:
In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.

bread's done
Back