Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (2/17 to 2/23)

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#31 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

dang really hope Kmart carries PSN credit or something like that

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#32 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

Wow a 15 day return policy for everything seems like they just want to lose more customers.

#33 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

it's price matching time

#34 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

You might want to check the BBY $20 RZ thread. The word on the street is March 3 price match is being limited to 15 days and only at BBY or BBY.com. No word on Silver members yet.

15 days huh ? that suck if its true. the good news is that im more than willing to get god of war and the last of us for full msrp without a potential price ajustment anyway as they are worth it. that being said i hope what you said isnt going to be true lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#35 ZeTeny

ZeTeny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

You might just get away with it if you can show them that you would of still gotten the gift card at the $39.99 price (since it would of still been eligible).

I know Target that has a "price adjustment" thing where if something you bought goes cheaper within a week, you can get the difference back. However, since the $10 GC is a promotion, I'm not sure if this works or not. Could always just try. If it doesn't work, then just return everything.

#36 thePhildown

thePhildown

Oh, you didn't know?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

Yeah. $44.99 DS3. Price match.

I thought everyone was going mad in this thread over a 44.99 dual shock 3. I even scrolled up to double check. xD

#37 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

whoa .. .50% off PS3 Skylanders Spyro's Adventures Starter Park

#38 lonestarranger

lonestarranger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Any links to the ad?

#39 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

NBA 2K13 $44.99 PS3/360
Dead Space 3 $44.99 PS3/360

50% off PS3 Skylanders Spyro's Adventures Starter Park
Reg Price $69.99 Sale Price $34.99

$19.99 PS3 Games : Uncharted 3, Infamous 2

PS3 Dualshock 3 Black and other colors $44.99

$299.99 250 GB Ultra Slim PS3 Bundle w/ Burnout Paradise and NFS: Most Wanted

SYWR members get a $10 gaming coupon with MGS Rising or Crysis 3

Why is Burnout : Paradise still bundled with PS3s? Not that it's a bad game...but it's old...

I thought everyone was going mad in this thread over a 44.99 dual shock 3. I even scrolled up to double check. xD

LOL...

#40 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Nice Dead Space 3 PM.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#41 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

Why is Burnout : Paradise still bundled with PS3s? Not that it's a bad game...but it's old...

LOL...

Because Criterion made them both....

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#42 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

[quote name='Zolor23']Why is Burnout : Paradise still bundled with PS3s? Not that it's a bad game...but it's old...

they probibly have old stock in their warehouses they want to clear out. not to mention every kmart you go to has unsold stock of old titles from a few years ago anyway lol. bundling a old game with a very good recent one is a smart way to get rid of them in my mind. burnout was good but i (and everyone else) wish that the game had a instant restart race option for if you failed. driving to the event again and again wasnt fun lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#43 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

they probibly have old stock in their warehouses they want to clear out. not to mention every kmart you go to has unsold stock of old titles from a few years ago anyway lol. bundling a old game with a very good recent one is a smart way to get rid of them in my mind. burnout was good but i (and everyone else) wish that the game had a instant restart race option for if you failed. driving to the event again and again wasnt fun lol

This isn't a bundle K-Mart is doing. This is a real bundle you can buy other places.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#44 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Because Criterion made them both....[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. I was thinking the original NFS:MW for some reason.

[quote name='strait edge follower'][quote name='Zolor23']Why is Burnout : Paradise still bundled with PS3s? Not that it's a bad game...but it's old...

they probibly have old stock in their warehouses they want to clear out. not to mention every kmart you go to has unsold stock of old titles from a few years ago anyway lol. bundling a old game with a very good recent one is a smart way to get rid of them in my mind. burnout was good but i (and everyone else) wish that the game had a instant restart race option for if you failed. driving to the event again and again wasnt fun lol[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to find a copy, but for the Xbox, all copies are like $15 used at GS..

#45 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

[quote name='Zolor23']That makes sense. I was thinking the original NFS:MW for some reason.

[quote name='strait edge follower']

I'm trying to find a copy, but for the Xbox, all copies are like $15 used at GS..[/QUOTE]

use the birthday coupon and the pur card to knock that price down a bit :)
Currently playing

690739.png

#46 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

if i use the dead space 3 $20 credit on another game eligible for a $20 credit will i still get it?

#47 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

if i use the dead space 3 $20 credit on another game eligible for a $20 credit will i still get it?

Yes.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#48 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

Sweet PM!

512847.png

#49 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Definitely loveing the Dead Space price match after one week. Still waiting on opportunities for DmC and Ni No Kuni (not holding my breath on this one), though.

#50 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Nice! I like getting some money back! Thanks OP and Kmart! Lol

xivpads.png

#51 fac ownage

fac ownage

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

SYWR members get a $10 gaming coupon with MGS Rising or Crysis 3

Shame. Just last year they were doing $15 and $20 coupons. Oh well, they had their chance with Josh. According to these crappy$10 coupons, I have no business in that store.

#52 gindias

gindias

Cubs Still Suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

[quote name='strait edge follower'][quote name='Zolor23']Why is Burnout : Paradise still bundled with PS3s? Not that it's a bad game...but it's old...

burnout was good but i (and everyone else) wish that the game had a instant restart race option for if you failed. driving to the event again and again wasnt fun lol[/QUOTE]

They patched the ability to restart events about 3yrs ago. Still a great game after all this time though.

#53 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

Almost makes me regret not preordering Dead Space. I should have learned my lesson by now.

I regret. I wanted to.. wanted those codes but didn't pull the trigger.

#54 Jrod87

Jrod87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes thanks op for the DS3 price match! And that's why best guy's $20 promo will be better than new eggs (to me!)

Woooo

Doesn't the associate return your preordered copy to rering up the new one at the PM price? So then you would be forfeiting your $20 RZ cert, right?

#55 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

You might want to check the BBY $20 RZ thread. The word on the street is March 3 price match is being limited to 15 days and only at BBY or BBY.com. No word on Silver members yet.

They literally only changed the policy to 60 days for Silver members last year. That is a very quick reversal, and a drastic one. Hell, they can't even really justify a 15 day return window; Target and Walmart give like 45 days if product is unopened, Toys R Us even gives 30 for electronics if unopened.

I started shopping at Best Buy because their trade in program was so great that I was getting way more for my games and the credit was going quite far. I continued to shop there because of the 30-60 day price match policy which made it, more often than not, dumb to shop anywhere else.

I might have to make a post on the Unboxed forums mentioning the rumor so that people can start to voice their opinions on it, maybe make them see it is a bad idea...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#56 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Doesn't the associate return your preordered copy to rering up the new one at the PM price? So then you would be forfeiting your $20 RZ cert, right?

They don't actually return anything, they basically just adjust the price you paid initially, but after the fact.

I price matched Halo 4 and ACIII last time around and still got the $20 certificate without issue.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#57 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

So do I thats a little annoying that they dont..

Guess the pre-order deal is for this week only. I wish they could keep it going a little longer like how Best Buy does.Posted Image

Edited by johntigger, 16 February 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#58 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

these prices should reflect online as well right? we don't usually get weekly ads at kmarts in nyc so it's harder to pm sometimes

#59 KitsuDeXstrosity

KitsuDeXstrosity

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

Went to my local K-Mart today and they had MGS: Rising (both 360 and PS3 versions) sitting in the case in plain sight. I asked to purchase it, but their system wouldn't allow the transaction and the manager wouldn't sell it for fear of being fined and/or fired.

Oh well, guess I'll show up later this week and get the $10 credit along with it.

#60 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

Not really on-topic, but does anyone know why the BBY ad for next week hasn't been posted yet? I think it's been a while since the ad wasn't leaked beforehand. :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi