The twins are back. :D

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#452 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

I agree with Michael Cole. This may be the worst segment in the history of Raw.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#453 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

Posted Image

#454 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:57 AM

#455 Chase

Chase

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

I actually have no issue with TNA seeing the Aces and Eights angle to conclusion. One of WCW's biggest mistakes: Not knowing when or how to wrap up the nWo angle. And just because the angle will not be the main story in TNA, doesn't mean that the faction will need to disband. And you-know-who as the President works fine and makes sense. Additionally, it adds some importance to the World Heavyweight title. Someone would work around and within the system for so long just to finally become World Heavyweight champion adds prestige to a title that needs it.

Looking add WWE's uploads. This caught my eye.

Sandow is a gem and Rhodes Scholars would be a great tag team if WWE had a tag team division.

Edit: Dang it. Hydro beat me to the punch.

#456 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

I felt Raw was a good show (what? 2 weeks in a row?) .. I honestly enjoyed it.

#457 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Would have liked to see them end the show without the attack on Kane since it would have been the nice moment for Bearer that they messed with at the top of the show, and Punk already got his heat then, but oh well.

Assume Punk will just carry the urn around from here on out to be a dick until Undertaker gets it back at WM.

Kind of wondering how the crowd will be at Mania. It'll be an interesting mix of New York crowds cheer for heels vs New York crowds love The Undertaker.

#458 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

I doubt Bearer would have been bothered by anything on the show for him. Dude did business and never really criticized anyone or anything. Was a professional.

Less professional than, perhaps, the champion or the challenger at Mania. Who's the main event at the show, now? And who wasn't on the show last night? Yeesh.
Posted Image

#459 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

I doubt Bearer would have been bothered by anything on the show for him. Dude did business and never really criticized anyone or anything. Was a professional

Yeah, loved the rasslin' and probably would have thought the Punk stuff was good work. Likely wouldn't have cared a bit that it was at his expense. Still would have liked to see one of the two segments end without someone having to get some bad guy reaction though.

-------

I'm fine with Sandow/Rhodes as a team...they aren't incredible but they're fine. At this point though they need to commit to them being a team. Have them or the Outlaws get the tag belts next week, then have RS beat the Outlaws in convincing fashion at WM, sort of using NAO to try to springboard them the same way they used LOD to springboard the Outlaws. The Kane/Bryan thing has more than run its course and the tag division is nearly back to being as stagnant as it was in the Otunga/Mcgillicutty period. I would say a face-turned PTP would be good rivals for Sandow/Rhodes, but I don't see Darren Young being around long term. That team is all Titus.

#460 Yggy87

Yggy87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

I would say a face-turned PTP would be good rivals for Sandow/Rhodes, but I don't see Darren Young being around long term. That team is all Titus.

Put the now-unmasked El Generico with Titus O'Neal and they could rekindle the Two [insert adjective here] Black Guys gimmick.

#461 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

I was a tad miffed the way they booked the Del Rio/Cesaro match. I felt if they had Swagger come down and distract Del Rio, thus allowing Cesaro a win that it would make MUCH more sense. That was the WORST Cesaro match I have ever seen yet, which is something I thought I'd never say. They didn't give it time or anything. Just awful.

Also, what in the hell are they doing with Miz now? He couldn't beat Cesaro so now he's after mid-card belt number 2 and they book it around them both being in a movie? Gag. Just make the damn thing a triple-threat with Jericho at WM so it'll be at least entertaining.

With the upcoming Mark Henry/Ryback match on Smackdown! and the way they tried to "one-up" each other last night, I sense a tag-team forming based on the whole mutual respect angle. They have run out of ideas for Ryback at the moment, so why not? Pair him with Henry and put the belts on them at Wrestlemania. Down the line they can feud with The Shield and/or "We're best friends for no reason, fella" (Sheamus and Orton)
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#462 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

You mean Vince McMahon, right?

#463 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

I have been lurking these threads for a while, but finally have something to post. Walmart is having a big WWE DVD/Bluray sale right now. Here is a link for more details.

http://www.wwedvdnew...tlemania/36587/
Posted Image

#464 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Nice, looks like it comes with a Vudu download as well. Last year, when they had the two packs on sale around this time, you were able to get one of the Manias between 1-15 on Vudu. Maybe it will be similar.

#465 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

My Walmarts never have these magical $10 DVD sales. The last time one of these pics showed up on the net I checked 3 or 4 different stores and found nothing. For some reason, wrestling DVDs look like ass on my TV anyways.

#466 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

The vudu code is for Wrestlemania 1-15 or 27-28. I was really hoping to get X-8 when the sticker said "any" Wrestlemania event.

#467 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

http://www.wwedvdnew...1-15-dvd/36742/

Looks like the WWE revisionism machine is at full work on Mania 15.

New sig coming soon.

#468 tangytangerine

tangytangerine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

http://www.wwedvdnew...1-15-dvd/36742/

Looks like the WWE revisionism machine is at full work on Mania 15.

Seems like a lot of minor stuff. But the main ones(Bossman/Taker, Austin/Rock getting choked) & especially the Bossman hanging from the Hell in a Cell scene seem to be a wtf? moment. Guessing maybe to make it more PG, but I doubt kids would be the ones to pay and watch these DVDs.

#469 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Forgot that I have originals of every WM from XV on, so I'm not concerned about that.

I'm really disappointed that they didn't bother to "un-edit" the Anthology releases on the others. Looks like I'll just pony up the money for the Silvervision UK DVDs (which are totally unedited Coliseum Video editions of the shows).
Posted Image

#470 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Damn it, I was at Walmart earlier today. I meant to look out for any displays but completely forgot about it while I was there.

#471 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

wwe in town tonight for smackdown.... wont pay 60 for a ticket though i wait till friday and watch it on tv for free :)
WOOOO I STINK

#472 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

Ballin' clothes.

#473 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

I doubt Bearer would have been bothered by anything on the show for him. Dude did business and never really criticized anyone or anything. Was a professional.

Less professional than, perhaps, the champion or the challenger at Mania. Who's the main event at the show, now? And who wasn't on the show last night? Yeesh.

So I have been reading actually. Not sure how true this article is (dirt sheet as usual)

http://www.ewrestlin...l-bearer-on-raw

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#474 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

Vince is wearing what I can only refer to as a Zubas sweatsuit.

#475 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

So I have been reading actually. Not sure how true this article is (dirt sheet as usual)

http://www.ewrestlin...l-bearer-on-raw

Dirt sheet or not, I think it makes sense.

To those who think it's tasteless or ran with disapproval, I would ask if they truly think that (a) Undertaker would not have spoken up if he thought it was in poor taste, or (b) lacks the clout in the company to say "no, I'm not going to do that?"

Also keep in mind that WWE just shitcanned their last creative lead the other week - the last straw that did him in (according to dirt sheets) was booking the 4-way match last week, where the winner took on Undertaker. I think there's much validity to that as well, since it's kind of absurd to book an Undertaker WM match in that way. I'm not totally able to articulate why it's absurd, but perhaps one of you fine folks can do that for me.
Posted Image

#476 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

So I was just going through my closet and I found my Public Beta volume 1.0 disc for the first Smackdown vs Raw for PS2. This was mainly just to beta test the online functions. Does anybody know if there is any collector value to these discs?
Posted Image

#477 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Dirt sheet or not, I think it makes sense.

To those who think it's tasteless or ran with disapproval, I would ask if they truly think that (a) Undertaker would not have spoken up if he thought it was in poor taste, or (b) lacks the clout in the company to say "no, I'm not going to do that?"

Also keep in mind that WWE just shitcanned their last creative lead the other week - the last straw that did him in (according to dirt sheets) was booking the 4-way match last week, where the winner took on Undertaker. I think there's much validity to that as well, since it's kind of absurd to book an Undertaker WM match in that way. I'm not totally able to articulate why it's absurd, but perhaps one of you fine folks can do that for me.

Don't forget about the one they booked by having Triple H point at his dick.

#478 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

:rofl:

Can we roll the video footage of *that* setup? I only vaguely recall it now.

:rofl:
Posted Image

#479 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

This is a bit tasteless and morbid obviously, but if Bearer had died a week earlier they wouldn't have had to do the dumb 4 way match. Do what they did this week a week earlier and it would have had a more interesting build-up from the outset. "Everybody's talking about tragedies, what about the tragedy of me not being in the main event of Wrestlemania?!" type stuff.

#480 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

It starts around the 8 minute mark.