Man, I love the Internet

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#242 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

Man, Smackdown this week is pretty putrid. Thare's spoilers ahead, matey!

Spoiler

Oh, and if you want to purchase a shirt at a WWE live event, be prepared to cough up $30 for S-XL. $35 for XXL. Fuck this company.

Also: That Cesaro Punch-Out video is absolute gold.

#243 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

"caca" makes me think of Patton Oswalt's bit about taking his crude material and translating it to fit on tv without being censored - and how that leads to far creepier results in most cases.
Posted Image

#244 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

So watched Monday's Cena v Punk match via YT: is it still Punk v Undertaker at Mania or what's the plan for Punk?

#245 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Oh, and if you want to purchase a shirt at a WWE live event, be prepared to cough up $30 for S-XL. $35 for XXL. Fuck this company.

Every time I consider going to a live event, I look at the prices and immediately decide not to. There's a Smackdown house show coming up soon, and they want $90/ea for floor seats and $50-55 for the next best seats. At a house show. Plus the bullshit ticket fees.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#246 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I went to Backlash 2007. The WORSE possible against the wall nosebleed seats where around $33 -then-. At that point almost no point in even going.

#247 Aldogg

Aldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

Yeah the tickets are not cheap I just got tix through work center lower bowl and the face value was 52 bucks (I paid nothing) Had a smackdown taping late last year two sections over and the tickets were face 65 (also comped through work.)

#248 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

So watched Monday's Cena v Punk match via YT: is it still Punk v Undertaker at Mania or what's the plan for Punk?

Now the newz sites say it's on, and the setup is "imminent for next week's Raw." Of course, I've seen the same thing reported two or three other weeks in the last month, so I guess I'll believe I hear it when I hear the bell sound during a Punk promo or whatever.
Posted Image

#249 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Thinking back now about Punks god Promo, I see it more imminent. However, if Taker needs time, give it to him and give him a huge send off for the 30th.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#250 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

I was just watching Conan when he said...

"Also on the show tonight, star of The Marine 3, WWE Sooperstar™ The Miz!"

:rofl:

Yeah, that'll keep people watching.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Luther season 3
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#251 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

That makes me feel really bad for Conan.
Posted Image

#252 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

Miz has been on Conan enough times that if it wasn't working they'd stop inviting him back.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#253 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Man, Smackdown this week is pretty putrid. Thare's spoilers ahead, matey!

Spoiler

Also: That Cesaro Punch-Out video is absolute gold.

You've got to be fucking kidding about
Spoiler

#254 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Here's Miz on Conan

http://teamcoco.com/...-world-traveler

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#255 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

You've got to be fucking kidding about

Spoiler

Nope...
Spoiler

#256 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Pretty sure that jawn fizzled before the first video made it to air.

Y'all are gettin' upset that Rick The Model Martel is being held off the air? Come on, dude.

WWE Network is going to launch at $12-15/month.

So, with that in mind:
1) Are you dumb enough to spend that kinda money on a single WWE Channel?
2) If they toss in most/all live PPVs, does that change your mind (if the answer to #1 was "no fuckin' way")?
Posted Image

#257 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

I would have to get it as a part of a bigger bundle. I can't justify increasing my monthly cable/internet bill 20% just for the WWE. I would consider it for PPVs but I have doubts the WWE is willing to part with full ticket price if it believes its fans will pay it.

#258 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

To me it depends on what the WWE Network offers besides the month PPV. If they offer endless reruns of The Marine, Gameplan, and The Chaperone then forget it. Now if they offer a good amount of archival stuff from the vault that isn't molested with WWE revisionism along with say NXT then I might just might consider it. Bonus points if they can perhaps work out a deal with say ROH to air some of their vault stuff. Not that it would ever happen but stranger things have happened.

New sig coming soon.

#259 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Thanks, but nahh I am going to have to pass on that shit.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#260 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

My god.... XD

#261 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Y'all are gettin' upset that Rick The Model Martel is being held off the air? Come on, dude.

So, with that in mind:
2) If they toss in most/all live PPVs, does that change your mind (if the answer to #1 was "no fuckin' way")?

I'm more excited to see how Curtis can pull off the character, considering we are in an era where there really are no characters. I know the dude has charisma, so it'll be interesting to see. I'm all about cheering for the underdog.

Also, what the hell do you mean "if" the answer to #1 was no fuckin' way? You might as well give me $12-$15 a month and I'll give you YouTube videos of WWE stuff to watch.

#262 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm more excited to see how Curtis can pull off the character, considering we are in an era where there really are no characters. I know the dude has charisma, so it'll be interesting to see. I'm all about cheering for the underdog.

Also, what the hell do you mean "if" the answer to #1 was no fuckin' way? You might as well give me $12-$15 a month and I'll give you YouTube videos of WWE stuff to watch.

I will email you links to said videos directly to your inbox for 7.50 a month.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#263 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

So, with that in mind:

I'd just like to see him come on, and maybe have them re-establish the cruiser weight division again.

Charter actually offers a standalone WWE option of sorts now. It runs about $8 a month and is on demand. They have multiple WWE shows, plus a PPV or two. This month it was Summerslam 2012.

Still not worth it to me, but it's an option regardless.

#264 bilbobagins3

bilbobagins3

HHH Buries Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

All PPVs but Wrestlemania appear to be confirmed. If this is $14.99 or less a month, then I will be in.

http://www.wrestling...update-5/25485/

#265 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

All PPVs but Wrestlemania appear to be confirmed. If this is $14.99 or less a month, then I will be in.

http://www.wrestling...update-5/25485/

Considering the PPVs on their own are $40 a pop now, I can't imagine they'd go as low as $14.99 a month.

#266 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

I know, I struggled with that myself, but the dobble dobble eee universe™ is out there, still, buying Miz t-shirts, Santino cobra socks, and front row tickets to Raw.
Posted Image

#267 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

If people regularly buy the PPVs now, then I can see them picking up the channel and saving themselves 25 bucks or so a month. I'm planning to drop Uverse Tv when the promotion I have expires in August and go back to just having internet and streaming stuff on Hulu and Netflix.

Edited by mitch079, 01 March 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#268 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

I know, I struggled with that myself, but the dobble dobble eee universe™ is out there, still, buying Miz t-shirts, Santino cobra socks, and front row tickets to Raw.

Haha, solid point, and one I should know all too well considering I was just at Smackdown with the "unwashed masses™".

#269 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

I wonder what WWE will air Thursday nights 8 - 10 PM EST. :-k

#270 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

I wonder what WWE will air Thursday nights 8 - 10 PM EST. :-k