Photo
- - - - -

Ni No Kuni $50 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 saiga123

saiga123

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

how long the sale? i've tried asking amazon and they said this..
Here is our pricing history of this item.

$49.99 2/26/13 9:52 AM
$49.99 2/17/13 10:42 AM 2/26/13 9:52 AM
$59.96 1/29/13 10:27 AM 2/17/13 10:42 AM
$59.99 1/28/13 8:57 PM 1/29/13 10:27 AM
$59.96 1/24/13 4:50 PM 1/28/13 8:57 PM
$59.99 1/22/13 7:15 AM 1/22/13 11:47 PM

Because we constantly receive new data from our suppliers, our prices regularly change.

#122 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

I still didn't get my Griffy email so I emailed Amazon support and they got back to me within a few hours with a reply email that contained the code.

Just FYI for other people who don't get your codes, give it 2-3 days after you get the shipping notice and if you still don't get it contact support.

steam_sig.png

#123 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Ordered a copy yesterday morning and it shipped in the afternoon. I was waiting until I got another gift card from Bing so I only pay 35 out of the pocket. Now just waiting for the DLC code.

#124 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

DLC code was removed from the product description.

#125 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

DLC code was removed from the product description.

The box at the top is no longer showing for me but when I scroll down a bit it's still listed there below "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought".

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Purchase "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch" and receive the Amazon exclusive Griffy familiar, while supplies last. We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your order ships with redemption instructions. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all purchases. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply)

*Edit: Okay now it's completely gone and they scrubbed all mention of Griffy from the product page.

Edited by Motoki, 28 February 2013 - 08:52 PM.

steam_sig.png

#126 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

I still didn't get my Griffy email so I emailed Amazon support and they got back to me within a few hours with a reply email that contained the code.

Just FYI for other people who don't get your codes, give it 2-3 days after you get the shipping notice and if you still don't get it contact support.

I emailed them this morning and am awaiting a reply.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#127 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

Damn. Late to the game. The codes are sprouting up on ebay.
Posted Image

#128 Capitalism HOO

Capitalism HOO

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Damn. Late to the game. The codes are sprouting up on ebay.

At worst you'll wait a few weeks or a month and they'll start drying up. Hell, you might even sell yours for more than I did. Obsessive completionists will always want it.

#129 darthmalice777

darthmalice777

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Been on the fence about this game for a few days, decided to get it after the DLC is no longer being offered :wall:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#130 Persona Eater

Persona Eater

Naked Nudist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

So I ordered this last night, when the Griffy DLC was still up. I went with 2 day shipping because of Prime. However, now that the DLC stuff has been removed from the page I am a little worried I won't receive a code. Should I contact customer service?

#131 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

I just got my code after emailing Amazon this morning. Great service as usual.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#132 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Been on the fence about this game for a few days, decided to get it after the DLC is no longer being offered :wall:

That's me exactly.

I just got a PS3 yesterday and I'm looking for a PS3 RPG. It sounds silly but I don't want to order without previously free DLC.
Posted Image

#133 solarnoise

solarnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

For those of you that bought the game while the DLC was still available, did it say so anywhere on your invoice or order? Mine doesn't make any mention of the DLC but I definitely bought the game while it was still offered.

#134 Capitalism HOO

Capitalism HOO

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

For those of you that bought the game while the DLC was still available, did it say so anywhere on your invoice or order? Mine doesn't make any mention of the DLC but I definitely bought the game while it was still offered.

Contact Amazon and they should forward you to their marketing team who will get back to you.

#135 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Now that Amazon has taken down any verbiage for Griffy, I've updated the OP.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#136 smacd101

smacd101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

So I ordered this last night, when the Griffy DLC was still up. I went with 2 day shipping because of Prime. However, now that the DLC stuff has been removed from the page I am a little worried I won't receive a code. Should I contact customer service?

I probably would. You don't want to wait and find out they ran out.

I got mine yesterday and no code. I just sent them an email.

#137 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

I remember the second to last screen before I got the final confirmation when I ordered said 'Congratulations you qualify for a bonus offer' and then mentioned the Griffy familiar but it wasn't on any of the actual order invoices or emails.

Anyway, until this morning it was mentioned right on the item page so if you bought it prior to today you should still get it. Like the others said, I would contact support and mention that the Griffy Familiar DLC offer was listed as a bonus on the page when you placed your order.

steam_sig.png

#138 Persona Eater

Persona Eater

Naked Nudist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

So I contacted Customer Service via live chat and the conversation was as follows. So basically they just said sometime after it ships.

You are now connected to Natalia from Amazon.com.

Me: Last night, I placed a order for Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch , which included a code for additional downloadable content. However, it seems the DLC offer has been removed from the product page. The offer was still valid at the time I placed my order. Will I still receive the code for the additional content, as my order was placed before the offer was removed?

Natalia: Hello, my name is Natalia. I'll be happy to help you.
Yes, till the time you placed an order till the code was valid, you will get the promotion.

Me: Will the promotion code be emailed to me?

Natalia: Yes, it will be emailed to you.

Me: Is there a certain time frame for the delivery of the email?
Time frame as in days, not hours.

Natalia: I cannot actually see the promotion to tell you the time frame, but it will be emailed to you after the package ships.

#139 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

The old fine print for the offer details explicitly said allow up to 2 days after shipment to receive the bonus offer.

If you got it yesterday you can give it another day but I wouldn't give it TOO long.

I ordered mine on the 25th and wrote CS on the 27th and got the code from them within a few hours of writing them.

steam_sig.png

#140 TheHelp

TheHelp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ordered on the 19th, shipped on the 25th and received on the 26th.
After I did not get an email yet I contacted support and they emailed me my code.
Shortly after I also received the official email with the same code.

#141 dilemna

dilemna

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

So I contacted Customer Service via live chat and the conversation was as follows. So basically they just said sometime after it ships.

That's fine really.

Edited by dilemna, 03 March 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#142 zyxomma100

zyxomma100

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

Yeah, just be patient. I ordered on the 23rd (very late in the day), it shipped on the 25th (very early in the day), and I didn't get my code until a couple of hours ago.

#143 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Just got my code just a hour ago. So they're still sending them out if you got in an order before the removal of the dlc offer.

#144 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

hmm seems like it's too late to get an order with the DLC in... and also 5% off (when bought together with strategy guide)

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#145 Persona Eater

Persona Eater

Naked Nudist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Just received my code. Thanks for your help guys! Showed up in my email a few minutes after the game was delivered.

#146 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

I got my game early Wednesday morning and contacted them about the code late Thursday night. People in this thread were making me paranoid about whether or not the codes would run out. Anyway, I got a reply from support with the code, then about an hour later I got the official email. Loving this game so far.