$0.44 Greeting Cards - 2/18 ONLY!

SangesTheLurker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Cardstore.com a great site for buying greeting cards and most cards being very-customizable--my go-to for all things greeting cards (well, except when I need one instantly)--sent me this offer today:

"Honoring 44 Presidents with 44c cards... that's our kind of celebration!

Create a card now for that upcoming occasion and have no fear about missing that special day.

SHOP CARDS

Use Code: CCC3244
Offer valid 2/18 only."
create your perfect cards now & schedule future delivery:

1. After personalizing and previewing your card, choose "Mail to Recipient"
2. Under delivery options choose, "I'll schedule a date."
3. Use the handy calendar that pops-up to choose any date upto 365 days in advance!
Slightly Abridged Disclaimer (you can read all the fineprint on their site):
Create any 5x7, 7x5, and 4.75x4.75 folded card formats only. Offer valid 2/18 only. Coupons do not apply to shipping & handling charges and cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid with plush card bundles. Coupon code may be used to purchase more than one greeting card but is not valid on order of 150 or more. Discount applied at checkout. To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time without notice. Offer is subject to change and expires at 11:59pm PST on 2/18/13. Offer intended for use in the United States, US Territories, and Canada.

As it states, you still have to pay for shipping--which you can have sent to your own home or the recipient's (you can even upload a copy of your signature to include in the card)--but the mailing fee is very reasonable.

bread's done
Back