All pre-owned PS2 and PSP games .99 cents at Best Buy!

TKSJOHN

CAG Newbie
Deal found by runute07 [quote name='runute07']Did anyone see that all the PS2/PSP games are now at $0.99, it looks like only in store because they are all "not available for shipping" online but store locator and in store pick up still works...Happy Hunting!!![/QUOTE]

Felt like this was worth of its own thread. I was able to score GTA Vice City on PsP for .99 cents! Good luck to all!

Edit: except for Rockband Unplugged

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='M3wThr33']

And here in Los Angeles NOTHING is available. Might as well just go to the store and see what IS there.[/QUOTE]

Here in LA I was able to get...

Patapon
Band Hero

Doesn't seem to be a way to limit the online search to things that can be found locally in stores, huh? I guess I'll see what I can find in store tomorrow.

Do I have to buy and use in-store pick up? Or if I just go browse my local Best Buy, will the prices show $0.99 in store too?

Is it just me, or is every game listed online not available for shipping? Wish there was a way to remove all items that can't be shipped from a search.

Closest one to me is 1/2 hour away, so I'm not in the mood to drive all that way to discover they don't have any PS2 games that I want, let alone actually still have any.

It seems that all the games are listed as unavailable for shipping and store pickup. I guess I'll take a trip to Best Buy to browse the games.

I don't recall my local Best Buys even carrying pre-owned PSP software, come to think of it.

I'd buy the last copy of God of War: Ghost of Sparta and that Invizimals game at 99 cents though, but those are both new.

[quote name='usagi']It seems that all the games are listed as unavailable for shipping and store pickup. I guess I'll take a trip to Best Buy to browse the games.[/QUOTE]

That is your best bet. My BB had a small selection, but I was able to get GTA Vice City! Going to my other BB tonight to see if they have anything there

I don't even have my PS2 anymore, but I'd still buy a few games. IF they were available to ship. My Best Buy has zero PS2 games. Their selection of any type of game is severely lacking, for that matter. :(

Almost all titles will be under 3 copies at the store so if it works like the rest of the stock, it will show up as unavailable. I'll have to sit this one out. I have way too many BB's to go visit. Just can't.

[quote name='seanmcc']Does the deal work in store or do you have to order online?[/QUOTE]

Cant order online, so in store only

slim pickins at my local BB (West LA) but was able to snag four games for $4 :)

Phantasy Star Portable
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands
Ghost of Sparta, UMD only =/
Jak & Daxter PS2

Well 40 minutes of combing through all the PS2 and PSP titles netted me only one game but at least it should be worth the small detour on my way home: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for PSP. Just have to hope it's complete and not just the UMD. Will almost spend more in gas for the 2 mile detour than the game costs. Thanks OP!

New York stores are giving me nothing. I would've really wanted to pick up some PS2 rpgs like Growslanser and Ar Tonelico... Won't be near my local Best Buy until Wednesday, but hopefully they'll have something there.

My store only has a wopping four PSP games listed and I own three of them (the fourth holds no interest for me).

All well, damn the bad luck.

I checked every available PS2 game and half the PSPs. All say unavailable for every store within 50 miles of me.

That may not be fully accurate with their inventory, but I'm not driving 20 minutes to my BB for them not to have anything. The gas lost wouldn't be worth it. If this sale is still going on when I go out there in a week or so, I'll check.

I have to go and pick up Paper Mario and the Pokemon games today, so I'll check then.

I highly doubt they'll have anything worthwhile, unless they have Dark Cloud 2. Ha! Nice find slidecage.

Sooo, actually just grabbed a copy of Makai Kingdom when I was there yesterday. Any chance they'll let me match the price for this sale if I go back today, or will they try to send the game back to the refurbishing center?

Placed an in-store pick-up for The 3rd Birthday and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny. Pretty happy about 3rd Birthday, Soul Calibur was a little bonus. Might nab Paper Mario or Kid Icarus while I'm there too.

Just picked up...

Dragon Quest VIII - Disk only but in excellent condition
Lego Batman - Disk only but in excellent condition
Lord of The Rings - FotR - Complete with case and manual.

All for $3.22 with tax at Rosenberg, TX BB.

They had a few other games, but I had no interest.

AC DC Rockband track pack
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec - (personally don't like racing games)
Boogie
NCAA football 10
Tetris Worlds
Pipe Mania (?) Think this was title, never heard of it.

bread's done
Back