Gamestop Weekly Ad 2/20/2013

[quote name='srac84']Can we return and.rebuy Ni no kuni or are they going to make it a big deal...[/QUOTE]

You know they'll make it a big deal. lol

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']You know they'll make it a big deal. lol[/QUOTE]

Hahha ya I'm thinking they would... Maybe ill return it and buy it again from best buy or target lol

[quote name='srac84']Hahha ya I'm thinking they would... Maybe ill return it and buy it again from best buy or target lol[/QUOTE]

Just get Ni No Kuni from Amazon it comes with the Griffy DLC

Is GameStop the only place offering the Dead Island Steelbook? I plan on buying that game anyway, I will pre-order it there.

It's not better than the deal I got at GoHastings on DS3: LE. Unless they can beat $32.69 for the LE, I'm not sold on anything.

Kind of ridiculous that you can get Dead Space 3 for so cheap now considering it came out only two weeks ago.

I'm considering Ni No Kuni. Hopefully the used copies with drop in price alongside the new ones, but I'm not getting my hopes up since they didn't do that with the recent sale on Black Ops 2.

[quote name='nnthomas']Is GameStop the only place offering the Dead Island Steelbook? I plan on buying that game anyway, I will pre-order it there.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy also had them. You'd have to check your store to see if they still do.

I did a return/rebuy no problem @Gamestop when the Mass Effect 3 CE for PS3 dropped to 19.99. But that copy was also sealed.

I feel like a return/rebuy for Ni No Kuni (opened) is going to end in failure but perhaps some clever Cagsmanship can result in what is desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='srac84']i dunno man..i got credit and both best buy and gamestop thats why lol[/QUOTE]

You should just buy amazon gift cards then get it on there but that's just an idea.

[quote name='nnthomas']Is GameStop the only place offering the Dead Island Steelbook? I plan on buying that game anyway, I will pre-order it there.[/QUOTE]

No Best Buy had them too but they're probably long gone now.
You could try.

I'm thinking of getting Far Cry 3 but what big changes did they make from the second one?

[quote name='diazt350']I'm thinking of getting Far Cry 3 but what big changes did they make from the second one?[/QUOTE]
they made the game good

Any thoughts on Far Cry 3 at this price? I have $15 RZ credit at BB that I can toss at it as well, so I can get it for 25.

Yes, at BB which is also eligible for the $20 RZ cert for GCU members.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']I did a return/rebuy no problem @Gamestop when the Mass Effect 3 CE for PS3 dropped to 19.99. But that copy was also sealed.

I feel like a return/rebuy for Ni No Kuni is going to end in failure but perhaps some clever Cagsmanship can result in what is desired.[/QUOTE]
why would it end in failure, if your game is sealed, and they have a 30 return policy for unopened products, LOL

[quote name='ckehvin']Any thoughts on Far Cry 3 at this price? I have $15 RZ credit at BB that I can toss at it as well, so I can get it for 25.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely loved Far Cry 3. To me, it was my GOTY. I loved the first one on Xbox. And really didn't care for the second one. I bought it at midnight when it released. And never stopped playing until I beat it. Then I actually went back and did some side quests I missed.

What are people's thoughts on the Tomb Raider pre-order guide? Worth it to get a pre-order for this game at GS? I was considering doing it at Best Buy to get the dark horse comic and the $20 RZ back.

[quote name='YBX87']why would it end in failure, if your game is sealed, and they have a 30 return policy for unopened products, LOL[/QUOTE]

Opened copies can't be returned for a refund.

dead space 3 must have sold bad. on sale so quick is crazy

already got it from gohastings but i hope people jump on this.

wonder if it'll go $20 by next month

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Opened copies can't be returned for a refund.[/QUOTE]
but my copy is sealed ,LOL

[quote name='theking20']dead space 3 must have sold bad. on sale so quick is crazy

already got it from gohastings but i hope people jump on this.

wonder if it'll go $20 by next month[/QUOTE]
it did not sold as well as they expected

[quote name='DemonsMaster']I did a return/rebuy no problem @Gamestop when the Mass Effect 3 CE for PS3 dropped to 19.99. But that copy was also sealed.

I feel like a return/rebuy for Ni No Kuni (opened) is going to end in failure but perhaps some clever Cagsmanship can result in what is desired.[/QUOTE]

Will take two trips or an incredibly cool rep. Buy new, return new with old reciept.

[quote name='bob330i']Will take two trips or an incredibly cool rep. Buy new, return new with old reciept.[/QUOTE]

Yeah will end up doing this most likely. Happy it will be tax free for the 49.99 copy too since I just got some GS credit today.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']I absolutely loved Far Cry 3. To me, it was my GOTY. I loved the first one on Xbox. And really didn't care for the second one. I bought it at midnight when it released. And never stopped playing until I beat it. Then I actually went back and did some side quests I missed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I might just pick it up, then! :D

Well, looks like a Best Buy price match is in order. And if they still throw the $20 in RZ for pre-ordering my way, it'll be an added bonus...

[quote name='Donut2922']Yes, at BB which is also eligible for the $20 RZ cert for GCU members.[/QUOTE]

Really? I did not know this. I preordered it for the cool steelbook but if I get a $20 RZ cert as well that's awesome!:)

[quote name='Kaiser499']Still waiting for $30 on Far Cry 3.[/QUOTE]

You should of gotten it from the amazon gold box event when it was $35 all day. Got it for $37 after taxes and just recently trade it to bestbuy for $35.70. So about a dollar and I got to enjoy the game for nearly a month. It was a great game but not one I care to own since I didn't like the entire series as a whole just Far Cry 3.

Uh.... Looking at the Ad, it looks like there won't be any DLC for the "Walking Dead Survival Instinct" on the Wii U...

Activision is pissing me off. They were doing fine for a while, but now...

Gamestop, not that bad of a weekly ad, nothing spectacular, but still actually games people want? Suprised.

[quote name='uiengineer']What are people's thoughts on the Tomb Raider pre-order guide? Worth it to get a pre-order for this game at GS? I was considering doing it at Best Buy to get the dark horse comic and the $20 RZ back.[/QUOTE]

Not a pre order guide, they are just telling you to pre-order the regular guide for no reason. It will be like 35 bucks or so.

its probably nice, Ill get it for the necklace, But amazon has it for 20 or so.

[quote name='ckc4043']When will the new DMC have a price drop...the price of Dead space 3 also drops faster than DMC...>

[quote name='srac84']Can we return and.rebuy Ni no kuni or are they going to make it a big deal...[/QUOTE]

Last time I tried the employee wouldn't let me do a return/rebuy because I already opened the game. So purchased a new copy and returned it with the old receipt.

bread's done
Back