20% off select console games, 50% off select PC games @ Newegg *YMMV*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Deal is YMMV since it is one of those exclusive newegg email offers.

20% off select console video games (search term: ppssvg20off)
Promo Code: BTEXVWM32
*Up to a maximum discount of $100 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 2/24/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.
50% off select PC games (search term: ppssPC10game)
Promo Code: BTEXVWM29
*Up to a maximum discount of $500 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 2/24/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

i don't get newegg sometimes. i get spammed with like 5 emails a week from them for deals on stuff and i never qualify for actual deals that i want.

As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Men in Black 3 Playstation3 Game Activision, here are some bonus coupon codes that should help you save a few dollars as you finish your shopping!

Thanking me for the $0 game I got? Interesting.

I've got both, but I don't know if anything is worth it. Was considering picking up China Town wars, but since I've already got PKMBlack 2 on the way I wonder if I should. Is $10 a normal price?

The link for PC games is inaccurate. I got the email but the majority of the items on that link do not work; I think the link just takes you to every game. If you click the link and then search for the term " ppssPC10game" it takes you to about 24 $10 PC games that get an additional $5 off when the code is applied.

Dang it
1ze9teu.jpg

Thanks for the heads up OP. Picked up:

Ico & Shadow of Colossus PS3 $12.79
Otomedius Excellent Special Edition Xbox 360 $11.99
GTA Chainatown Wars DS $9.59
Catherine PS3 $15.19
Code of Princess 3DS (w/ CD & Artbook) $27.99

Thinking about LA Noire for pc, but I think that is it. Maybe Fallout New Vegas or Syndicate (is it any good?) for pc. Anybody see any gems for consoles?

[quote name='AcidRain25']Thanks for the heads up OP. Picked up:

Ico & Shadow of Colossus PS3 $12.79
Otomedius Excellent Special Edition Xbox 360 $11.99
GTA Chainatown Wars DS $9.59
Catherine PS3 $15.19
Code of Princess 3DS (w/ CD & Artbook) $27.99[/QUOTE]

How did you get Catherine so cheap?

Crap, nothing for me... like always.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']How did you get Catherine so cheap?[/QUOTE]

He was eligible for the 20% off... dropping it to $15.19. If the code doesn't work for you, that means you didn't get the email and thus, aren't eligible for it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']How did you get Catherine so cheap?[/QUOTE]

Catherine is currently on sale for $18.99 -20% using the code= $15.19

[quote name='AcidRain25']Catherine is currently on sale for $18.99 -20% using the code= $15.19[/QUOTE]

When I look it still says $39.99, what am I missing? I got the email, and the discount works, but the game isn't the right price;/

I got the same "deal" email from Newegg as well earlier *AND* posted a thread about it *AND* had it deleted once I realised these were tied to a specific account/email.

I get results when clicking the link for the PC games, but not the console games, which is the one I want to work. Really wish it was the other way around...

Nevermind, not qualified for either. Weird, considering I've gotten e-mails from them at least once or twice a week.

bread's done
Back