• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

How long are these coupons good for?

On the top of the promo page it says the codes are good until 2/25/13.

http://promotions.ne...page-_-promo#EL

#32 8bitglitch

8bitglitch

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

If I bite now then Nintendo announce a MH3G XL bundle later, does Newegg make returns easy?

#33 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

If I bite now then Nintendo announce a MH3G XL bundle later, does Newegg make returns easy?

30 days and I believe there is a restocking fee. However, I think it's different if you use Shoprunner.

#34 8bitglitch

8bitglitch

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

30 days and I believe there is a restocking fee. However, I think it's different if you use Shoprunner.

Thanks! I'm gonna do the shoprunner free trial for the 2 day shipping anyways.

#35 8bitglitch

8bitglitch

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Thank you so much for the the find. Grabbing an extra XL and the Amazon Monster Hunter combo deal.

Amazon has a combo deal on MH?

#36 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Amazon has a combo deal on MH?

I think he is referring to the save $20 if you pre-order both the Wii U and 3DS version of MH.

#37 8bitglitch

8bitglitch

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

I think he is referring to the save $20 if you pre-order both the Wii U and 3DS version of MH.

Ah, I see. That's not too bad of a deal!

#38 Bubislegend

Bubislegend

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

So tempted to buy this. I've wanted to buy a 3ds for a while.

#39 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Waiting for a good bundle deal, as this deal has been rehashed a billion times already and I have yet to pull the trigger.

Not a fan of MK, so I didn't get that over the holiday. Besides, the current colors are ugly. (Hoping for an all Black)

This 100%. Nintendo should drop the price on the 3ds xl to $170 already to facilitate even more sales for Luigi's mansion and the pokemon spinoff. Would have bought a 3ds xl already @ this price but already have a 3ds which doesn't get played as much. Will wait till the holiday season or a $150 BIN console deal in the future. Also waiting for some new colors as well.
Posted Image

#40 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Fire Emblem with a black XL would be amazing.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#41 shouamabane

shouamabane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Fire Emblem with a black XL would be amazing.

I'm still waiting for any 3DS that isn't two-tone. The MH black XL bundle in Europe looks great.

#42 8bitglitch

8bitglitch

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

I'm still waiting for any 3DS that isn't two-tone. The MH black XL bundle in Europe looks great.

It really does. I'm pretty sure every other region has been confirmed for the MH XL bundle but North America. I want it sooo bad.

#43 donaldlee

donaldlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Tempted. I felt regret after passing on this price at Best Buy, but can't quite pull the trigger now.

#44 Eye Carumba

Eye Carumba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

What's the battery comparison between the original 3DS and the 3DS XL? Is it worth the upgrade?

#45 Echotech83

Echotech83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

Best buy won't price match this deal, and it's killing me cause I have $75 in reward certificates I need to use soon. Already bought Fire Emblem, just need the 3DS XL. If I can wait long enough I have another $50 Visa card rebate in the mail from bed bath and beyond and I'll be able to snag one for under $100. Crossing my fingers for another store to drop it to $169.99
Currently Playing: :360: Borderlands 2 :ps3: Ni no kuni :wiiu: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Super Metroid :pc: Bioshock Infinite :3ds: Pokemon Y, Super Smash Bros :xb1: Destiny, Titanfall
3DS friend code: 5129-0757-6682 (PM me if you add me)

#46 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

I just bought one from Wal Mart on Sunday, bought one just now from Newegg so I can return it to Wal Mart when it gets here, and get my money back :P
Sell me your Candy Cabs!

#47 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

I'd be all over a Monster Hunter 3DS XL. I already have a 3DS, so I don't want to upgrade unless it's a steal of a price (150) or a limited edition. That's why I'm hesitant to upgrade now.

#48 Egos

Egos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

It really does. I'm pretty sure every other region has been confirmed for the MH XL bundle but North America. I want it sooo bad.

Nintendo hates us :cry:

We'll probably get black much later down the line if we get it.

#49 link480

link480

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

I'm tempted at such a low price, but I want a pink or some other color scheme that isn't an ugly two-tone. I can't stand how bad blue and red look with the black. What's wrong single-tone systems, NoA?

#50 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

I'm tempted at such a low price, but I want a pink or some other color scheme that isn't an ugly two-tone. I can't stand how bad blue and red look with the black. What's wrong single-tone systems, NoA?

I'm really surprised how often I see comments like this about the 3DS XL. I like the Blue/Black and Red/Black colors, but am surprised there aren't more options.

#51 MaximusDM

MaximusDM

What is a man!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

I'm really surprised how often I see comments like this about the 3DS XL. I like the Blue/Black and Red/Black colors, but am surprised there aren't more options.

There are.
Posted Image

#52 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

There are.
Posted Image

Nice, but i'm not that brave. I'd rather settle for one of the thousands of skins that are out there.

#53 donaldlee

donaldlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Yeah, the pink/white one is the least ugly to me. If they had that one, I might have bitten.

#54 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Not newegg.

Quote from Target:

"If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price. Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with proof of current lower price or by bringing in your original Target store receipt and proof of the current lower price."

https://corporate.ta...w-price-promise

Best Buy will.

501272.png

#55 Echotech83

Echotech83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

Best Buy will.

Best buy won't PM Newegg's deal because you need the coupon to get the discount. At least the two in my area would not do it, so YMMV. Lucky you if you can convince them.
Currently Playing: :360: Borderlands 2 :ps3: Ni no kuni :wiiu: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Super Metroid :pc: Bioshock Infinite :3ds: Pokemon Y, Super Smash Bros :xb1: Destiny, Titanfall
3DS friend code: 5129-0757-6682 (PM me if you add me)

#56 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Best buy won't PM Newegg's deal because you need the coupon to get the discount. At least the two in my area would not do it, so YMMV. Lucky you if you can convince them.

Yeah YMMV, but I would think someone would have better luck if they show them the promo page rather than the product page. I'm going to give it a try even though I already have a XL.

Off topic question... Can I simply move my SD card to a new XL to retain downloaded games/content?

#57 jondy1703

jondy1703

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Damn! I bought one yesterday. I got it for $191 after tax from the Meijer 10% off for President's Day sale though. So I guess a $21 savings isn't that much. Still disappointing though. Should've waited.

I'd love to just buy one from newegg and return it to Meijer but Meijer has the S/N on the receipt. I doubt they'd take a different one back.

#58 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Damn! I bought one yesterday. I got it for $191 after tax from the Meijer 10% off for President's Day sale though. So I guess a $21 savings isn't that much. Still disappointing though. Should've waited.

I'd love to just buy one from newegg and return it to Meijer but Meijer has the S/N on the receipt. I doubt they'd take a different one back.

Return the one you got from Meijer to Meijer?

#59 jondy1703

jondy1703

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

Return the one you got from Meijer to Meijer?

I opened it already. I think they'll only exchange for (defective) opened electronics.

#60 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

I opened it already. I think they'll only exchange for (defective) opened electronics.

Couldn't find anything in their return policy that said you could not return opened electronics. If it were a video game, then you could only exchange it, but that should not apply to consoles.