3DS XL System $169.99 on Newegg

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 spaceruler15

spaceruler15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

If any one cares I got my local bestbuy to pricematch this deal, YMMV.

#92 tigerin

tigerin

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

How did you do it?

#93 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

any word on any new colors coming? I almost bought one back when these were like $140 around Xmas but im not loving any of the colors right now. Reds ok, but my DSiXL is red, kinda didn't want the same color
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#94 brittlewis12

brittlewis12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

This is legitimate!!

Any bestbuy should honor this, due to their "Low price guarantee" which is an experimental/temporary extension of their price matching policy to include online only retailers, including NewEgg.com!

www(DOT)bestbuy(DOT)com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Price-Match-Guarantee/pcmcat204400050011.c?id=pcmcat204400050011

#95 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

This is legitimate!!

Any bestbuy should honor this, due to their "Low price guarantee" which is an experimental/temporary extension of their price matching policy to include online only retailers, including NewEgg.com!

www(DOT)bestbuy(DOT)com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Price-Match-Guarantee/pcmcat204400050011.c?id=pcmcat204400050011

Well, this is true in theory, but the problem is that Newegg's sale price used a discount code. If the Best Buy member goes to the Newegg product page it will show the $199 price instead of the $169 price. That's why I recommended showing the promo page to the BB employee, but it's still YMMV.

#96 Echotech83

Echotech83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

Well, this is true in theory, but the problem is that Newegg's sale price used a discount code. If the Best Buy member goes to the Newegg product page it will show the $199 price instead of the $169 price. That's why I recommended showing the promo page to the BB employee, but it's still YMMV.

Yeah I tried that with no luck, even after showing the promo page. BB guy said they don't pm deals that use coupons or codes.
Currently Playing: :360: Borderlands 2 :ps3: Ni no kuni :wiiu: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Super Metroid :pc: Bioshock Infinite :3ds: Shovel Knight, Pokemon Y, Bravely Default :xb1: Destiny, Titanfall
3DS friend code: 5129-0757-6682 (PM me if you add me)

#97 Tonezorz

Tonezorz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Sorry to resurrect this old post, but my experience with this deal through Newegg has been a nightmare. I live ~4 Hours away from where they ship out of, and it's been a week without delivery. I ask about it, and had to actually argue with the support representative to get a claim filed.

I get the claim email, and for "lost packages" it takes 7-10 days to be "approved" and only upon approval will they ship another item.

I used to do tons of business through Newegg, when I was in PC repair. I don't want to ever do business with them again after this.

Yes, I chose the free egg-saver shipping, but it's been a complete joke.

#98 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Sorry to resurrect this old post, but my experience with this deal through Newegg has been a nightmare. I live ~4 Hours away from where they ship out of, and it's been a week without delivery. I ask about it, and had to actually argue with the support representative to get a claim filed.

I get the claim email, and for "lost packages" it takes 7-10 days to be "approved" and only upon approval will they ship another item.

I used to do tons of business through Newegg, when I was in PC repair. I don't want to ever do business with them again after this.

Should have got Shoprunner Shipping, paid $1 for a year and others have gotten it for free

#99 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Newegg's customer service is a joke. That is why I only use Amazon now. Well unless I don't have any other choice.

I've had them remove my reviews too.
Posted Image