Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

Only want KoR. Will have to ponder.

#32 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

Only want KoR. Will have to ponder.

If you are referring to Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning...it's no longer in stock. In fact, my order got hosed on this game and am currently struggling with their incompetent CSR who are still charging me shipping for a game they removed from my order.

Never again will I deal with this company. Such a fucking hassle.

#33 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

never seen Kingdoms of Amalur this cheap before, awesome deal!!!
Posted Image

#34 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

So apparently Kingdoms of Amalur for PS3 is back in stock with a count of 3 left. Apparently...

So I called these people up to see if they can negate the refund and send me KOA as per my original order. They tell me that my order of the other 2 games already shipped (WWE SvR2011 & WWE All Stars) and that KOA on their site is an error that they don't really have any in stock and it's a page error.

Riiiiight.

So if anyone wants to take a chance and order it, I'd love to know if you actually get it. Because if you do I'm going to have a field day with their CSR dept. Here's hoping they weren't lying.

In any case...at least I was able to get the other two at the same sale price of $10 + $2.99 S/H each. I am happy about that...but I really wanted KOA for $12.99.

But it still stands...I will never do business with this company again. This experience was a real needless headache...compounded by the obnoxiously loud new-age jazz music that's blared when you're put on hold. At least this CSR lady was competent enough to place a refund for me for the shipping cost of KOA...which the other CSR dude forgot about and only gave me $10 refund for the game itself.

Never again...and sorry for my rant.

#35 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

My order shipped. They shipped via USPS when I noticed the order status had mentioned UPS before. $8 to ship and they can't even do a better shipping method.
FadeToOne.png

#36 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

My order shipped. They shipped via USPS when I noticed the order status had mentioned UPS before. $8 to ship and they can't even do a better shipping method.

Yeah I just noticed that on my shipping confirmation email. Expensive shipping for USPS. I don't mind USPS with Amazon, but that's FSSS.

Just another reason to never do business with this company ever again.

#37 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Is this in store as well?

#38 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

OK folks, so I'm back with an update!

First of all, I publicly recant everything I said about this place. And without a doubt, I will definitely do business with them after what I just experienced.

So apparently I get a call from a dude named Matt Stirrat (Sales Counselor) for P.C. Richards. He left a message on my VM saying he did in fact find a copy of KOA. There was a glitch in their inventory saying there weren't any but in fact there were and he apologized for all the errors, issues, etc. Really cool guy and set aside a copy for me until I returned his call to see what I wanted to do.

My first two games already shipped, and I still wanted KOA for sure...so he still let me have it for $10 and waived the shipping charge. And will ship it via UPS. Really cool for the guy to go out of his way to clear things up.

In the end I got my 3 games for a total of $35.98 ($11.99 for each).

Kinda' feel bad for getting all pissy at first...but they (Matt) did a bang up job as far as CS is concerned. Definitely will buy from again. Really wowed at the moment.

#39 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Maybe he is a CAGer and saw this thread, and went to Best Buy to grab a copy to send to you in order to save company face and get a raise in the process.
FadeToOne.png

#40 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Maybe he is a CAGer and saw this thread, and went to Best Buy to grab a copy to send to you in order to save company face and get a raise in the process.

LOL :lol: That's hilarious man! Would be funny as hell if it was true. If so, he still would deserve props for going that far out of his way.

Hey Matt...you out there? Just checkin'....

#41 SPARDA3g

SPARDA3g

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Can you only buy it from Online or retail is possible?

#42 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

my order of KOA is still processing :/
Posted Image

#43 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

Is this in store as well?

Yep

Not sure if the rep is still on CAG but that's a good way to get the free shipping code. They have good deals ever 2-3 months or so but due to low stock it's juat easier to pm at BB. Loved the $10 NCAA football 13 two months ago when the TIV was $29.

#44 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

finally it shipped, had to wait a week and a half!
Posted Image

#45 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

Pc Richard sucks..... Management there sucks as all they do is yell when you have issues.... I had a return one time and the guy was siting there yelling at me.... So I told him to Fuck off