Atelier Meruru games on sale (PS3) $19.90 - $21.90

[quote name='Pikagreg']Tempting, anyone know how fast their free shipping is? I haven't ordered anything since 2009.[/QUOTE]

As fast as my grandma. Still haven't gotten my Gundam game.

Previous games I got were not gutted but sealed. Personally it is worth it for me since I usually put it in my backlog.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I know it says NIS America, but is it the jp version? The site is play-asia.com.

Also, they don't sell gutteds do they?[/QUOTE]

No, this is the US region version. They stock US games to be sold overseas. Also brand new, not gutted.

I feel like these will be really rare one day but I literally have 0 interest in them. Gameplay looks boring and it's not very well-received. I'll pass.

[quote name='Twitter']I feel like these will be really rare one day but I literally have 0 interest in them. Gameplay looks boring and it's not very well-received. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling. I collected the Atelier Iris games though could not get into the series. I found myself later ignoring most of the NISA games this gen.

[quote name='Twitter']I feel like these will be really rare one day but I literally have 0 interest in them. Gameplay looks boring and it's not very well-received. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pikagreg']I know the feeling. I collected the Atelier Iris games though could not get into the series. I found myself later ignoring most of the NISA games this gen.[/QUOTE]

I played all three, trinity universe, and Neputnia and they are all really boring. I only bought them so I could scratch that jrpg itch. Also it is the Collector Editions that usually go for higher prices.

[quote name='Madrocsz']Whats the shipping on these?[/QUOTE]

Shipping is FREE after $25 or more. I refer pay extra $0.50 to get your items in the BOX instead Bubbles envelope ;)

I finally received the Etrian Odyssey I ordered last month, and while it's sealed, it's the shrink wrap type of seal and bothers me to no end :(

I don't know if it's just me but I find this site really hard to navigate. I want Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 but I'm trying to find something cheap to get me over $25.

[quote name='SEGAMew']I finally received the Etrian Odyssey I ordered last month, and while it's sealed, it's the shrink wrap type of seal and bothers me to no end :([/QUOTE]

Other people have already mentioned that in the other thread with the reprints, so the factory seals are all like that. I think if you wanted the y-folds, then you needed to buy one of the original releases.

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']How long does their free shipping take to the U.S.?[/QUOTE]

3 weeks or so. They ship from Hong Kong.

[quote name='myjester2112']Very happy to see this, I haven't played any Atelier games since the ps2 but really enjoyed them.[/QUOTE]

The Atelier games on the PS2 play a little differently than the PS3. PS2 ones are more story and battle oriented while the PS3 ones are more errand/quest based. I prefer the PS2 style gameplay myself =P

True that. I have the premium edition of all three ps3 atelier games but I've only played Rorona. While addicting, the synthesis side quests are very tedious. The game became a lot more fun once I made that bad ass tera-bomb.

Hopefully Totori and Meruru are more fun but I'm gonna take a break from Atelier for a while because the Rorona platinum was very draining.

Play-Asia is a great site but it is definitely not for the impatient person. If you are ordering something because you have to play it NOW NOW NOW you will be disappointed. Just order the item and forget about it that way in a few weeks you will have a nice surprise.

[quote name='ZeroUnderOne']True that. I have the premium edition of all three ps3 atelier games but I've only played Rorona. While addicting, the synthesis side quests are very tedious. The game became a lot more fun once I made that bad ass tera-bomb.

Hopefully Totori and Meruru are more fun but I'm gonna take a break from Atelier for a while because the Rorona platinum was very draining.[/QUOTE]

Side quests? I thought that was the crux of the gameplay. -_- I gave up on the Atelier series. I bought the Totori Limited Edition bundle shortly after starting Rorona, but between the order date and the ship date just got really bored, I may sell it off.

Also, I thought I was the only other person who liked the Neptunia games... I think this is the best price I have seen for mkII new.

Haha, yeah I guess so. The assignments you have to complete to continue in Rorona usually take 1-3 days worth of alchemy though. Endgame battlin' was pretty fun but the rest was a grind.

Ordered all three Atelier titles last night, total was about $64. They shipped Alchemist and the other two Atelier titles are back ordered for me. I was informed that they made a separate order for the two other titles. When I look at that order it says that I haven't paid for it (the other two titles) and that I needed to enter my CC info before they'll do anything else. Confusing, since there's a pending of $64.xx on my CC. I'm going to leave it alone and see what happens, lest they double charge my card.

Anyone else run into this?

[quote name='ZeroUnderOne']True that. I have the premium edition of all three ps3 atelier games but I've only played Rorona. While addicting, the synthesis side quests are very tedious. The game became a lot more fun once I made that bad ass tera-bomb.

Hopefully Totori and Meruru are more fun but I'm gonna take a break from Atelier for a while because the Rorona platinum was very draining.[/QUOTE]

Most seem to say that Totori is the best, so it's probably a better place to start.

I ignored the series for a while, only jumped on Rorona and Totori when CAG posted a good Gamestop B&M deal on the LEs. Got them and I ended up really enjoying both and went on to buy Meruru. Going to get Ayesha when it comes out in two weeks. Give them a try if you like JRPGs.

[quote name='ckc4043']Do these games have Japanese voice?[/QUOTE]
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 has the option to switch between English and Japanese voices. No Japanese text option, though.

My opinion was that Totori had easily the best main character and story of the three and the gameplay was improved over Rorona. Meruru had the worst main character (although she gets better as the game progresses) and a pretty meh story but was easily my favorite gameplay of the three.

I really wish Newegg had a $12 off $50 coupon thing going again that could be used on Ayesha like they had and I used on Meruru.

[quote name='bradr']Ordered all three Atelier titles last night, total was about $64. They shipped Alchemist and the other two Atelier titles are back ordered for me. I was informed that they made a separate order for the two other titles. When I look at that order it says that I haven't paid for it (the other two titles) and that I needed to enter my CC info before they'll do anything else. Confusing, since there's a pending of $64.xx on my CC. I'm going to leave it alone and see what happens, lest they double charge my card.

Anyone else run into this?[/QUOTE]

I ran into the same problem and re entering the credit card information didn't work(the only difference was the games weren't back ordered but 1-5 days). The only way it went through was switching to Paypal, then it was accepted right away. Maybe a site issue?

[quote name='croqoa']My opinion was that Totori had easily the best main character and story of the three and the gameplay was improved over Rorona. Meruru had the worst main character (although she gets better as the game progresses) and a pretty meh story but was easily my favorite gameplay of the three.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah basically. The characters in Meruru suck.

bread's done
Back