Check ur PSN inbox; Sony is giving away free money

highoffcoffee496

CAGiversary!
psnuse-610x408.jpg

UPDATE: This message will not be sent to your email address or your vita PSN messages; it can only be viewed on the PS3
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/20/playstation-is-giving-out-free-money

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one too only in main account.
If u dont plan on using your code will trade for 5 Starbucks Egc or Mr torgue Dlc Ps3/Xbox pm if interested.

Would anyone be able to trade in their voucher for steam keys. I can give basement collection and galactic arms race. They are good games.

That's really awesome, I've only been on the PS3 for a year and a half now so I thought it would only be for long time members, guess not. :applause:

My message only said how Sony hates me... but in all seriousness I have only had a ps3 for about a month so I wasn't expecting to get this offer.

I got nothing. I only got a message on to spend the remaining 0.13 left in my wallet.

Even though I bought alot of shit on the PSN store.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']At least you got something I got nothing :lol:[/QUOTE]

I originally thought it was a rebate for first purchase as I had just purchased FF 7 about 12 hours before

[quote name='Kovorkian']I originally thought it was a rebate for first purchase as I had just purchased FF 7 about 12 hours before[/QUOTE]

Lol wow..I was checking all night last night because if I got the free $10 I was going to buy FF7 with it :rofl:

EDIT: Apparently the PSN credit msg cannot be viewed on the vita (what I have been checking) because I just logged onto the PS3 and it's there!!!! :D

Why haven't I got a code? I've been a member since 2009, I'm a playstation plus subscriber. I download games/dlc regularly! And yes my friend who never even touches his PS3 got a code for 10 dollars after turning on his PS3 on for the first time in a year. -.-

[quote name='illucio']Why haven't I got a code? I've been a member since 2009, I'm a playstation plus subscriber. I download games/dlc regularly! And yes my friend who never even touches his PS3 got a code for 10 dollars after turning on his PS3 on for the first time in a year. -.-[/QUOTE]

Did you check your inbox on the PS3? It doesn't show up on the vita

Yeah, seems like people who don't regularly use their PS3 are getting this more than us who are the actual loyal customers, lol. But that's smart on their part I guess.

$0 here :(

Edit: Going to check my brother's account since he doesn't use it too much.

and... nothing for him either.

I'm going to be making $200 pretty soon in PSN anyways from registering Vitas.

[quote name='CaptainEnforcer']Yeah, seems like people who don't regularly use their PS3 are getting this more than us who are the actual loyal customers, lol. But that's smart on their part I guess.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be more mixed. I have Plus and have spent over $100 in the past 3 months. I got one.

[quote name='TommyLove']Thanks!!! I just got mines. I will offer $5 paypal if any of you guys don't want the free code haha[/QUOTE]

Why don't you take all that money you got from price gouging the community on your 40 Zelda LE hyrule historia books and buy your own. Your a parasite to the site.

All I ever got was messages saying my remaining balance of 16 cents over the last year. No PSN credit for me.

i got mine last night and for the record i think sony should have a painting of me in their office because of the ridiculous amount of cash ive spent on playstation stuff. Im afraid to add up everything in the transaction history. 2x ps3s, vita, ps+ since the start and still have a couple years left, etc. probably just a random selection. in the ign comments it seems its mostly people like me.

[quote name='Arakias']I got a code as well and redeemed it. Now do I want Sound Shapes or Rock Band Blitz? (Probably the former).[/QUOTE]

Sound shapes might be on sale next werk as a heads up

Nothing here, ah well. The only PSN message I ever got was to remind me I still had $20 something balance in my wallet lol.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Sound shapes might be on sale next werk as a heads up[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I can hold off till then!

Hell Yeah! I got a voucher. Was not expecting that. I'm not currently a PS+ member as my membership expired at the beginning of January and I've had my current PSN ID for about 4yrs, so I don't know how they chose who received it or not.

Waiting for my PS+ subscription card to arrive in the mail to renew and get the year plus the extra 3 months. Great time to be a PlayStation owner and Thanks OP, would not have checked my inbox if it wasn't for this.

bread's done
Back