Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Um I just got a psp, is that even eligible for this $10? LOL

#122 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Um I just got a psp, is that even eligible for this $10? LOL

As I wrote in the first post, you need a ps3 system to view the message (if you got it)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#123 msimkonis

msimkonis

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

will trade your code for my 10 dolar itunes

#124 LoganDX

LoganDX

that's what she said!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

bumpkus for me
Posted Image

#125 Rohsiph

Rohsiph

True Dark ending

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Imo I think they did it as a PR move to go with the announcement of the PS4

Not realizing with the language they used it's an absolute backfire for anyone who reads game sites and didn't get a voucher.

Nothing here, despite having PS+ for 2 years and spending around $100 on PSN since October. It'd be one thing if there was more information about how/why some are getting this and others aren't . . . as is, now I know Sony doesn't see me as a loyal customer.

Rohsiph.png

#126 Vangerdahast

Vangerdahast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

:booty:

Not realizing with the language they used it's an absolute backfire for anyone who reads game sites and didn't get a voucher.

Nothing here, despite having PS+ for 2 years and spending around $100 on PSN since October. It'd be one thing if there was more information about how/why some are getting this and others aren't . . . as is, now I know Sony doesn't see me as a loyal customer.

Nobody has addressed it everywhere I looked. Why! Why dammit! Lol, I don't know is an answer. Look at me, cooking rabbit w/ Glen Close, come on people.

#127 page305

page305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Nice gift but it's not fun for EU users. Always America get something but never Europe. Sony should think about every PSN user in the world.

I have about $300 worth of "across the pond" shipping receipts from my EU exporter of collector editions that says you're wrong!

It's probably a legal reason, like some US states aren't eligible for giveaways when others are.

#128 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

I never did get the 10 dollars from PSN. Even though I buy stuff on PSN quite regularly.

#129 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

Just curious, are people still receiving this or has it stopped?

#130 Judge Magister

Judge Magister

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

I still wonder what the criteria was for getting a credit. I know Sony had a website where you could register to "be the first to know on 2/20", so maybe that is what they used to determine who got the credit. Did anyone else sign up for it and get the credit, or sign up and did not receive the credit?

#131 filmthedead

filmthedead

Worse Than Furries

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

I didn't sign up for the 'be the first to know on 2/20' thing, cause I don't care about the PS4, and I got a $10 credit. For further statistics, I'm a PS+ member as of the end of Nov 2012, and I have spent about $130-$140 on the PSN since mid-Nov 2012. I'm not active on Sony's message boards or whatever, I've only had a PS3 since 2011, and I only started making purchases on the PSN shortly after Legend of Dragoon came out on the PSN, whenever that was. I have a 3G Vita that I got in March of 2012. I don't play any games online. I was only in 1 Beta (LBP Karting), and it was the last day of it when I got in. Can't think of any other random things that could be part of it.

Oh, I also visit the PS Store on my PS3 about every day, and I have a tab opened to the Sony Entertainment Network Store pretty much 24/7 cause I never close tabs or shut off my computer.

I live in Massachusetts.

Edited by filmthedead, 22 February 2013 - 05:59 AM.
additional info

#132 Kolma

Kolma

I like french toast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

I still wonder what the criteria was for getting a credit. I know Sony had a website where you could register to "be the first to know on 2/20", so maybe that is what they used to determine who got the credit. Did anyone else sign up for it and get the credit, or sign up and did not receive the credit?

Signed up and didn't get credit:cry:

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#133 PlasmicSnake

PlasmicSnake

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

I have plus didnt sign up for any special email lists I did spend 100$ a few months ago to get that 20 extra and Ive had my psn acct since 07. Idk if time and actually buying things was the main factor in who got the credit.

#134 Throwerguy

Throwerguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Did anyone in CO get any credit? I think it depends on the state

#135 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Nothing in my inbox, had the PS3 since 2008.

Also have a PSP and Vita.

I've had my ps3 since launch, I also have ps+ and got nothing :/

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#136 rstar86

rstar86

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

I got $10 credit. I'm pretty sure it's random. Of all the friends I know that have a ps3 and use it often, only 1 besides me got credit

#137 Necromorph

Necromorph

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

I have about $300 worth of "across the pond" shipping receipts from my EU exporter of collector editions that says you're wrong!

It's probably a legal reason, like some US states aren't eligible for giveaways when others are.

Anyway, Sony is a big company so they should think about all customers.

To people saying that they bought stuff from PSN worth 1000000+ dollars and they didn't got anything, Sony said that they are giving these vouchers for "loyal" users. They didn't said that you need to have PS+ or buy alot stuff from PSN. I don't know how much is "loyal" for Sony but I think that all members who has been PSN members for more than year and are regulary using PSN, Sony should give them something. I am not talking now only about EU but even US and as it seems not all users in US got their 10 bucks which is unfair for most US members.

#138 FamiComplex

FamiComplex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

Still no idea what the criteria was, but I'll drop my name in the "I got it" hat. I'm PS+, have purchased recently from the store, and own 2 PS3s (One broken), a PSP and a Vita.

Don't know how much we can take from that - mostly that I've given Sony way too much money.
FamiComplex, the ongoing adventures of a nerdy classic game collector and historian. A new domain, a new direction and a fresh coat of paint!

#139 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

I think only people in US get it.

NighT_Ryder31.png

#140 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Just in time to renew my PS+ too!

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#141 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

I'm a non-plus member and I got a code. Now to find something to spend it on....
Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#142 chaosgamer

chaosgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

I also got a code & i am a non-member

Games Playing

:wii:  - Pandora's Tower, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

:ps3: - Wolfenstein The New Order, Kingdom Hearts Remix, Child Of Light

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#143 Sante

Sante

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

I think only people in US get it.

latin american accounts also got this promotion, it was for the whole continent, i think so.

#144 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

I only had plus when I got the free month from the PSN hacking thing and I got the code.

#145 Chikyujin

Chikyujin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

Only person in my household to not get it. Come Monday I'm going to go buy a MS Points card and email them a photo of it.

#146 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

No code for me, and I was one of the people who had their CC info stolen and actually used (attempted anyway). No big deal, since both of my PS3's are basically glorified Blu ray players...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#147 JohnnySako

JohnnySako

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Was a member of PS+ for 2 years, but let the subscription lapse last December. Got a $10 code.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone recommend the Gundemonium Collection? Three shmups for $15 is tempting...

#148 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

Nothing for me but I was never a PSN + member (besides the 1 free month for the hacking incident) or spent that much money on PSN. So I guess I wasn't loyal enough?:-P

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#149 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

I got the credit, thanks Sony. :bouncy:

No code for me, and I was one of the people who had their CC info stolen and actually used (attempted anyway). No big deal, since both of my PS3's are basically glorified Blu ray players...

What does that have to do with Sony sending out random PSN credit?

#150 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

I got the $10 as well - thanks SONY USA!