FreeAppParty ,earn GC worth $15-$30 every month(ios only)

violentpunk

CAG Newbie
FREEAPPPARTY

mzl.fsnezhyd.175x175-75.jpg

download freeappparty from iTunes!

If you're willing to help me out, use my referral code 'violentpunk' while signing up.

Available Gift cards - iTunes,Amazon.

You'll get 50 points for using my referral!

$15 is the minimum you can make per month with this app and if you're skeptical, read the iTunes reviews.

They have unique sponsors,so you don't have to worry about losing points in feature points or free app slots etc...

All you have to do is download an app & run it for 30 seconds, you'll get a minimum of 200 points for that,you can also enter daily contests for free and win giftcards.

They'll add new apps everyday,

The points varies from 200-500

iFjPZTi.png

PROOF

NoUDzie.png

If you're not sure how to use the app, leave a comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
so just download apps and try them for 30 seconds? how many points is an amazon gc? thanks! will probably sign up later once I get home.

[quote name='AJVtony831']so just download apps and try them for 30 seconds? how many points is an amazon gc? thanks! will probably sign up later once I get home.[/QUOTE]

$15= 15,000 points

you can make 400-600 points in a day just by downloading apps and if you wanna earn more, you can do some activities on their fb page.

you can also enter daily contest (1 free entry everyday) and get a chance to win a giftcard rightaway !

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Hm did this today and one of the aps said i lost so i dont get any points for it.. Sucks[/QUOTE]

Doesn't happen very often, it happened to me once in the past 30 days!

Hey I signed up using ur refferl link. I'm on my way of earning free. I appreciate if you checked out my refferl post and checked out some of the websites to help me out. Thanks. Also free bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back