Target Ad 2/24/13 - 3/3/13

neoz

CAGiversary!
Be the first to get The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2!
Available at selected Target stores 12:01 am Saturday March 2. Visit target.com/breakingdawn for locations.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2:

Limited Edition 2-Disc Blu-ray - $26.99
*includes over 50 minutes of exclusive video content, including black carpet footage, and hours of additional bonus content.*

Standard Blu-ray + digital - $22.99

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1:

Extended Blu-ray Edition - $19.99
*includes authentic prop flower keepsake from the film's wedding scenes, plus 7 extra minutes.*

New Releases for Tuesday 2/26:

The Master:
Blu-ray + DVD Combo - $22.99

Barbie in the Pink Shoes:
Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy - $17.99
*Free Barbie in the Pink Shoes doll when you buy the movie OR lead doll ($17.99), a $6.99 value!*

Credit to dantheman89 @ br.com

[quote name='sangredekrazy']OMG! Barbie is finally going Bluray![/QUOTE]

And there is a free doll when you buy the movie or another lead doll!!! OMFG!!! Can't wait for this....:D

[quote name='neoz']And there is a free doll when you buy the movie or another lead doll!!! OMFG!!! Can't wait for this....:D[/QUOTE]

NO....This is like....better than any release ever!

[quote name='grundy']Whoa, wait a minute! Barbie? in the PINK shoes? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Right?? We've been waiting for Barbie to wear pink since the inception of Barbie. It's nice to see they finally changed things up.

And in all seriousness, I'll be picking this up for my daughter.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']NO....This is like....better than any release ever!

Right?? We've been waiting for Barbie to wear pink since the inception of Barbie. It's nice to see they finally changed things up.

And in all seriousness, I'll be picking this up for my daughter.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it as well for my little cousin. She saw it and is begging me for it. Sigh...love being a grown man and walking up to get this....

Just wanted to say I went to Target to get the BBC Africa blu ray and their price was $39.99!!! Ridiculous. Amazon and best buy have it for $22.99. Got it price matched though. But heads up to the only person that probably cares about this lol.

bread's done
Back