Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

Target Clearance Extravaganza XXI (YMMV)

target clearance extravaganza

• Please log in to reply
3817 replies to this topic

#3811 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:55 AM

They're not "clearance" but up front in the dollar bin section my Target had some DS games for $5. 

Mostly the 'imagine' type games and one Weight Loss Coach.....

Seen the same, also some ds games like the bachelor, jonas brothers game, there were more games a few weeks ago. De Blob 2 for ps3 seemed to be the only one left that was a non ds/wii game that was left.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#3812 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted Today, 04:02 AM

He is a hypocrite for that but he's still right. The nerve of them trying to refuse selling anyone multiple copies of a game on clearance.

What do you mean, "the nerve of them?" More like the nerve of him, buying three copies of a game to sell online. He did not deserve three of them. There were probably people in the store that wanted to get a copy and now they cannot because of a selfish person.

#3813 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:17 AM

What do you mean, "the nerve of them?" More like the nerve of him, buying three copies of a game to sell online. He did not deserve three of them. There were probably people in the store that wanted to get a copy and now they cannot because of a selfish person.

I don't really agree with hating people who buy multiple copies. I do it since I buy my brothers the same game so we can play co-op and just so they have a copy for themselves (I live 1 hour away from them). Some people sell games. I see it no different than working a 9 - 5 job either. Heck, I made more selling on eBay than any of my 3 jobs I had last year according to my taxes.

Anyways, regardless of either of our views on it, their policy allows people to buy multiple of one product. They shouldn't go against it just b/c they want to buy it for themselves or feel he doesn't deserve it no matter what he does with them.

#3814 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:27 AM

Kinda funny Assassin's Creed 3 CE version still $119.99.   you can get regular version $10-ish  at Toysrus clearance ;)

"Evil is Funs"

#3815 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAG Veteran

Posted Today, 05:40 AM

At this point with them out of the system, who gives a shit if somebody hordes some?  Especially if they aren't marked at all.

#3816 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

Kinda funny Assassin's Creed 3 CE version still $119.99.   you can get regular version $10-ish  at Toysrus clearance ;)

Even funnier because Black Flag CE was clearanced out last year.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#3817 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:26 PM

I went back and got those 2 Lego marvel PS3 with Loki figures. $26.99 after Cartwheel discount and then used a 10% off moving coupon on the rest of my purchase so it was like $24 each. Traded one copy to BB for $24.20 to keep the figure and will sell the sealed copy on eBay.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#3818 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

In this case, the game was already out of the system. Likely any that he left would have been salvaged. But, you know, keep acting indignant about something that doesn't affect you directly. Maybe Obama will send you a check or something for your inconvenience.

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim