target clearance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4046 replies to this topic

#331 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

14.99? Or 14.98? Just wondering cause it also could have been in the used section.

def clearance.

Posted Image

#332 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

def clearance.

Posted Image

Sorry for the dumb question, but is the goty with all dlc on a disc or on a paper? I already have the non- goty game from the collector's edition.

Is it worth it? How much does the regular trade in for at BB or gamestop?

#333 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Yeah, and richer than you I'm sure. ;)

Aha, I see. Hence your need to sell video games. Don't mind me, though, just a little miffed that none of the targets in my area ever have anything good. Blaming a scalper just felt right at the time. Carry on.

#334 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Aha, I see. Hence your need to sell video games.

What? Rich people can't sell now? It's not like it's my primary source of income, it's just the deal-hunter and businessman in me. Yes, I do own a medium sized business. :)

Flame suit on. ;)

#335 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

Sorry for the dumb question, but is the goty with all dlc on a disc or on a paper? I already have the non- goty game from the collector's edition.

Is it worth it? How much does the regular trade in for at BB or gamestop?

It comes on a disc!

#336 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

It comes on a disc!

Thanks wolfman!

Anyone know the trade in on the regular edition for gs and bb?

#337 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

I am going to have to find that juicy batman AC goty now... Ugh... Maybe I will get lucky on Sunday.

xivpads.png

#338 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

10 out of 10 Game of the Year Edition seeing another price drop? Better pick that up fast, folks!
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#339 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

10 out of 10 Game of the Year Edition seeing another price drop? Better pick that up fast, folks!

Definitely want it before stores start stocking the ugly gray case version. (Aka PH)

xivpads.png

#340 domon

domon

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Is the 10/10 ps3 version on clearance too?

#341 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

I have noticed most Targets by me have stopped putting clearance games in clamshells on the open racks. (Maybe to stop squatters)

They now put them on an end cap facing the TVs usually with some generic sign for video games. In the glass prism display.

Mine does this as well. I need to make a check in tomorrow to see if I can find any Batman GOTYs. Hopefully for the PS3.

#342 Dirty

Dirty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Just out of curiosity, how does this forum feel about store specific finds? Say, if I saw a good open-box deal at my local Target, should I mention it here? Or is this strictly for more widespread markdowns and sales?

#343 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

People mention open box or online item returns which can sometimes be more widespread. (Example: kingdom hearts 3ds). However, it also gets people excited more so for no reason. Be specific about the kind of tag and you should have your bases covered!

xivpads.png

#344 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Just out of curiosity, how does this forum feel about store specific finds? Say, if I saw a good open-box deal at my local Target, should I mention it here? Or is this strictly for more widespread markdowns and sales?

The purpose of this thread is for clearance, which can end up being widespread, however feel free to post as-is items as well, since they can also appear at different stores as well

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#345 Dirty

Dirty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

Okay, well this particular item is a re-package, so it's not going to be widespread. So I guess I shouldn't mention it.

#346 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Okay, well this particular item is a re-package, so it's not going to be widespread. So I guess I shouldn't mention it.

You have piqued my curiosity however!

xivpads.png

#347 Dirty

Dirty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

Well, it won't be much help to you, in NY. Okay, I'll just say that it's a deal on a Vita hardware bundle in the Virginia Beach area. Any CAG in the area looking for a Vita can PM me for details. Perhaps this way I don't get anyone's hopes up for nothing.

#348 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

Well, it won't be much help to you, in NY. Okay, I'll just say that it's a deal on a Vita hardware bundle in the Virginia Beach area. Any CAG in the area looking for a Vita can PM me for details. Perhaps this way I don't get anyone's hopes up for nothing.

Some items are more prone to repackages, for certain reasons such as theft, there was a lego book at several PA targets that I saw were in clearance so I look, they were "repackaged" because someone stole the lego guy from the book

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#349 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

Definitely want it before stores start stocking the ugly gray case version. (Aka PH)

I dont like the 10 out of 10 cover art. I prefer the regular edition art cover, but that's me.

#350 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

Finally found tekken tag 2 but it was ringing up full price. Dang.

#351 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

No because Target managers are douche bags and they call their customers "guests" instead of customers.

You are a first class idiot and douche bag, kid. First off, it is a company policy that you do not price match clearance from any where including between stores. Second, it is also company policy that you refer to customers as guests, not a store manager thing.

#352 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

I am going to have to find that juicy batman AC goty now... Ugh... Maybe I will get lucky on Sunday.

if it helps i spotted this in duarte/monrovia, california

#353 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

does anyone have the DPCI for power up heroes. i just got a kinect and am willing to give it a shot for a fiver

#354 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

went to three targets and the only clearanced game was some kinect game and a lone vita fifa. damn you tekken!

#355 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

if it helps i spotted this in duarte/monrovia, california

I wish it did but we are polar opposites from each other lol. NY is a different beast.

xivpads.png

#356 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

So I ventured back to target to look for powerup heroes for my new kinect. Didnt find it. But I did find this:
Posted Image

Gunstringer for 11.98. Heard its good. Also has a download code for fruit ninja

Edited by tokyostomp, 16 March 2013 - 05:37 AM.

#357 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Is the 10/10 ps3 version on clearance too?

Had the employee scan it and ps3 version rang up at normal price

#358 Jawwaad1

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

does anyone have the dpci for power up heroes. I just got a kinect and am willing to give it a shot for a fiver

207-22-0595

#359 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hmm... The goty seems to be way to well in stock to be on clearance by me. At least I don't have to worry about it that much.

xivpads.png

#360 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

Just bought the Microsoft Wireless Wheel (with two handles attached to a base) for 360 for $19.98. Also saw Ferrari Legends (?) for $14.98. Can anyone recommend the wheel and that game? I just used a gift card towards the wheel, but it's motion controlled, although the packaging claims that it will work with any 360 racing game.