target clearance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4046 replies to this topic

#361 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

If you're into racers, especially forza, and don't need pedals, the wheel is great at that price. There is a review on amazon for it giving some good advice on which games it works well for. The only minus is that it is missing 2 of the shoulder buttons of a regular controller.

The ferrari game has horrible reviews for being insanely hard after a certain point, but if you like ferrari it might be OK for that price. Don't know if it has any support for this wheel though.

#362 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

If you're into racers, especially forza, and don't need pedals, the wheel is great at that price. There is a review on amazon for it giving some good advice on which games it works well for. The only minus is that it is missing 2 of the shoulder buttons of a regular controller.

The ferrari game has horrible reviews for being insanely hard after a certain point, but if you like ferrari it might be OK for that price. Don't know if it has any support for this wheel though.

Thanks, scottman. I may hold onto it for a while like I do with many of my Target purchases and think it over. I had a Logitech steering wheel a while back, but it took so long to move the furniture and set up the pedals, so this is a much better idea, although I'm hoping it works for Crazy Taxi on Dreamcast Collection and Burnout (the two driving games I play the most).

#363 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

does anyone have the DPCI for power up heroes. i just got a kinect and am willing to give it a shot for a fiver

If you can't find it at Target, Toys R Us has it on clearance for $14.98.

#364 venturin

venturin

SalmonChantedEvening

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Found Pokémon SoulSilver for $11.88 at Target on Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, Md.. Was marked $27.98 but scanned the lower price. Really happy. It was the last one there..
Posted Image

#365 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Huh, gaming/small electronic clearance section was completely gone when I was at my Target yesterday. It's disappeared for a bit in the past always to return so I guess we'll see what happens. They haven't had anything even remotely good for a long time now anyway.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#366 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

Has anyone been to target today? I'm hoping to find Smart As on clearance, both stores near me still list it at MSRP.

#367 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

Grabbed the Xbox Wireless Wheel for $12. The kids and I are having fun again with Forza Horizon, but I don't see using it to complete a racing game.

Posted Image

#368 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

grabbed the xbox wireless wheel for $12. The kids and i are having fun again with forza horizon, but i don't see using it to complete a racing game.

dpci?

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#369 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

dpci?

207 00 0038

Posted Image

#370 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

207 00 0038

Argh! The closest store to me showing limited stock is 18 miles away! Hmmm...:-k Could make a fun road trip with some stops in between.

Thanks for the Dpci!:)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#371 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

3 Targets today. Pretty much nothing overall and nothing new.

#372 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

207 00 0038

Got the last Xbox wireless racing wheel for $11.98! Thanks!:D

Also got the last 6 Sims 3DS for $12 with the b2g1 free sale!:bouncy:

#373 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

Wait, what? Are you saying you bought 6 copies fo this game, lol?

#374 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

Wait, what? Are you saying you bought 6 copies fo this game, lol?

Heyyy... Not as bad as the noob that bought 8 copies of Pikmin 2 in that Best Buy sale thread!:booty:

Plus, these were $2.98 each before discount!

#375 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

I haven't seen anything worth a damn in the DFW area in so long. Any other DFW/North Texas CAG's have any luck in a while?

#376 locutus411

locutus411

4 8 15 16 23 42

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

Went to a couple local stores hoping to find maybe Fifa 2012 or Soul Silver...but nothing but a bunch of sports games or shovel ware. Did pick up Smart as (Vita) for 8.98 and Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita) for 20.98. Anyone own these games? Are they worth the price?

I checked my Target this morning hoping Lumines Electronic Symphony had dropped below $20.98 (it scanned at this price last week). I scanned it and it was no longer in the system. I haven't been actively checking the Target clearance thread for a while, but $20.98 seemed kind of high for it to be dropping out of the system. Is Target eliminating clearance games quicker than they used to?

Edit: Nevermind. I scanned it again last night and the price came up again. The system must have been down or something when I scanned it the first time.

Edited by locutus411, 19 March 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#377 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

Kinect Sensor Universal Mounting Clip $5.98

207-00-1108

#378 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

Shocked that they has so many copies.

#379 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Plus, these were $2.98 each before discount!

I was debating buying Sims 3 3DS when I saw they had a bunch (kinda hidden too). I wanted to boost up my 3DS collection but felt it probably wasn't a good game to play or nets me enough to flip. I put it back.

#380 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

its 6 dollar base at game stop. 8.40 with 40% bump. 9.60 with 60%

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#381 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

I was debating buying Sims 3 3DS when I saw they had a bunch (kinda hidden too). I wanted to boost up my 3DS collection but felt it probably wasn't a good game to play or nets me enough to flip. I put it back.

Gamestop still gives $6 credit for them, but you can only trade in 2 at a time. They normally wont take multiple copies of a game, but for handheld games they make an exception. At least the ones around me.
Posted Image

#382 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

O:) Lol!

Oh. And, I made a big find yesterday. Only 1 person in here has mentioned it. Gonna check 2 more stores today.

#383 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Oh. And, I made a big find yesterday. Only 1 person in here has mentioned it. Gonna check 2 more stores today.

So what exactly is this big find?

#384 pwyrick

pwyrick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

So what exactly is this big find?

We won't know until all the stores in ChunLi's area no longer have the deal.

#385 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

is it gunstringer?

#386 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

probably the vita bundle mentioned a couple of pages back if I were to guess.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#387 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

was it the Batman bundle?

#388 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

One of my stores unearthed a stash of PSPs from the back room which somehow haven't gone salvage or clearance. Even the employee was a bit mystified.

Speaking of Batman bundles, two of my local Targets _only_ have Batman Vita bundles and no other options. Weird.

MildObstruction.png

#389 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

No. It's
Spoiler

Haven't headed out, yet. I will get to Targets later.

I think I missed the Vita bundle chat. Hmmm...

#390 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

No. It's

Spoiler

Haven't headed out, yet. I will get to Targets later.

I think I missed the Vita bundle chat. Hmmm...

Boss that you found one - when it first came out there were a handful of reports of people finding it at 50% off. I never price check em but every store near me has a copy.

MildObstruction.png