* * * * * 10 votes

Target Clearance Thread XXI (YMMV) [euthanised]

target clearance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4046 replies to this topic

#421 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

This AC3LE stuff reminds me of the Halo Reach LE. I found tons of them at full price long after people had reported all their stores had clearanced them out.

I've seen a ton of brotherhood LE's but they are $60 at multiple places, only place I've ever gotten a cheap CE is amazon >.>

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#422 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Did anyone see MW3 Xbox 360 bundles at any end caps? I saw some but rang out full price. Canton MI area

#423 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

2 stores by me (edison and south plInfield nj) ringing up $119

Same here man I was there last night and I saw at least one for each platform at every target i went to. I went to four targets and made a day of buying games.

#424 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

My store is listed online as not carried at the location the ACLE in the store, yet there is a copy there ringing up at full price >.>

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#425 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

So decided to stop by my Target and I happened to find Assassins Creed III LE..but for a CRAZYYY PRICE!

$9.06
I tried to resize pic but it blurs the price so i just put it in spoiler

Spoiler

I see. Well Regardless I'm Extremely happy to have nabbed it. Thanks ChunLi!

:shock: A bop-wabba-loo-BOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!:whee:

YW!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#426 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

There were 8 Sims 3 3DS that have been sitting on the clearance shelf for ages. Nobody's buying them even at $2.98 each! Finally decided to snag all of them with the B2G1 promo :)

#427 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

Did anyone see MW3 Xbox 360 bundles at any end caps? I saw some but rang out full price. Canton MI area

My store has the MW3 Bundle and the Star Wars Bundle on temporary price cut for $299.99 each.

All I found on clearance was Pokemon Soulsilver $19.98 and NBA2K12 today.

#428 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Pokemon Soulsilver $19.98

Scanned price? I got 3 of those, for $11.98 each, some weeks or so ago.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#429 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Scanned price? I got 3 of those, for $11.98 each, some weeks or so ago.

Yep, scanned price.

#430 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

ACIII: LE is scanning $120 for me at my local target.

They have 1 of each 360 & PS3

#431 tacoman132

tacoman132

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Jealous of you guys finding soul silver bundles...missed out on ones here at school and couldnt find any at like the 6 Targets I went to back in socal.

#432 kevinsutt

kevinsutt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

I haven't seen anything worth a damn in the DFW area in so long. Any other DFW/North Texas CAG's have any luck in a while?

Nothing in awhile for me. I check most of the Dallas suburbs (Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen and McKinney) and I haven't found squat in months.

#433 domon

domon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

ACIII LE :ps3: is $119.99 by me.

#434 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Nothing in awhile for me. I check most of the Dallas suburbs (Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen and McKinney) and I haven't found squat in months.

Super Target in Plano (DNT & Park) & McKinney (121 & Custer) both had a price error for Sonic Racing 2 on the 3DS for $9 (regular price's $30) a few weeks ago. I snagged all 5 at both locations then flipped them at GS (with 60% bonus trade-in & PowerUp Pro at the time) for my InJustice: Battle edition pre-order.

BTW, even delaying the release until last month (other versions were released in Nov.), the game's meh compared to other console versions.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#435 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

Super Target in Plano (DNT & Park) & McKinney (121 & Custer) both had a price error for Sonic Racing 2 on the 3DS for $9 (regular price's $30) a few weeks ago. I snagged all 5 at both locations then flipped them at GS (with 60% bonus trade-in & PowerUp Pro at the time) for my InJustice: Battle edition pre-order.

BTW, even delaying the release until last month (other versions were released in Nov.), the game's meh compared to other console versions.

I like the picture.

#436 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

I like the picture.

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask, is that Pho place in DFW somewhere?

#437 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

I was able to find a 360 assassins creed collectors edition for $36. It still had a msrp shelf tag and rang up item not found. Was able to get it for last price. Lucky they never marked it so it sat there the whole time.

#438 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

OT, but there's also Pho King, Pho Kim Long, Pho Sho....

#439 domon

domon

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

OT, but there's also Pho King, Pho Kim Long, Pho Sho....

Pho Q will be in my heart forever. I think it's an actual place, too.

#440 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

Found 5 Sims 3 3DS. Grabbed 3 for $6. I was tempted(but didn't) to go back and get the other 2(since it would have been $2.98 for the 2) when they, easily, price matched Uncharted 2 GOTY at $5.98.

#441 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

I was able to find a 360 assassins creed collectors edition for $36. It still had a msrp shelf tag and rang up item not found. Was able to get it for last price. Lucky they never marked it so it sat there the whole time.

what part of PA? I didn't know this was dropping at the moment... just saw one today when I was out with my girlfriend

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#442 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

what part of PA? I didn't know this was dropping at the moment... just saw one today when I was out with my girlfriend

curious as well

Designed by Lilchiji

#443 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

curious as well

Reading.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#444 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

If you were out at the Waterfront don't worry about going back. I saw it this afternoon when I was out there and it scanned full price.

#445 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

If you were out at the Waterfront don't worry about going back. I saw it this afternoon when I was out there and it scanned full price.

ha! should have checked here I guess, went this morning!

maybe this deal will trickle over from the east to west side of the state, so kovorkian, electric sheep and I can get it as well:drool:

#446 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

maybe this deal will trickle over from the east to west side of the state, so kovorkian, electric sheep and I can get it as well:drool:

I'm central so if it trickles I'll get it first :P

Designed by Lilchiji

#447 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hell, I'm still waiting for Tekken for the Wii U to hit clearance at the North Huntingdon Target. It's one of the few stores still carrying it, and it's still full price. I go just about every day and check the DCPI, but nothing yet (I live two blocks from there, so I'm usually already there for something anyways)...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#448 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

I'm central so if it trickles I'll get it first :P

nobody likes it when others brag yo
;)

Hell, I'm still waiting for Tekken for the Wii U to hit clearance at the North Huntingdon Target. It's one of the few stores still carrying it, and it's still full price. I go just about every day and check the DCPI, but nothing yet (I live two blocks from there, so I'm usually already there for something anyways)...

man you post here if you find that. I am starting to think that was a fluke, although the east and north side targets don't even have it anymore so what do I know?

#449 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

nobody likes it when others brag yo
;)

man you post here if you find that. I am starting to think that was a fluke, although the east and north side targets don't even have it anymore so what do I know?

Same with Greensburg. If it drops, I'll let you know (after I get one for myself ;))

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#450 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

my turn for a lucky day, picked up an AC3 LE for 9.06. AS IS because it was marked as 'not sold in this store', so they took the last clearance price of another store or something and gave it the as is discount? I dunno. Pretty happy though.