target clearance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4046 replies to this topic

#571 locutus411

locutus411

4 8 15 16 23 42

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

I've had my eye on a copy of Lumines Electronic Symphony for a few weeks now. It finally dropped to $8.98 yesterday.

#572 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

I saw this last night:

Spoiler

#573 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

I don't think I want to be serenaded by a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush.... D:

#574 fadersdream

fadersdream

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

I don't think I want to be serenaded by a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush.... D:

Does it vibrate?

#575 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Baby baby baby oh...

#576 MisterFleX

MisterFleX

Stranger Danger!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

The only thing worth noting about my the clearance section at my target was that they had the mw3 turtle beach bravo I think for 360 and the blops2 turtle beach kilo for ps3. Forgot the exact prices but I think they were something like $53.xx or $43.xx. This was the south Philly target. There were 2 of each last night. Didn't pick any up since I already have the px5.

#577 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

The only thing worth noting about my the clearance section at my target was that they had the mw3 turtle beach bravo I think for 360 and the blops2 turtle beach kilo for ps3. Forgot the exact prices but I think they were something like $53.xx or $43.xx. This was the south Philly target. There were 2 of each last night. Didn't pick any up since I already have the px5.

I believe they were $43 with regular price $59.99.
I did take a couple of pictures yesterday when I went to target. Let's see what I can find...
WWE 12 for Wii - $8.98
Madagascar 3 for 360 - $21.01
Green Lantern for DS - $5.98
Mystery Case Files for Wii - $8.98
Battleship for PS3 - $20.98
New Carnival Games for DS - $5.98
NHL 12 for PS3 - $19.98

I know they also had Fifa Soccer for 3ds, Fifa Soccer for PSP, MLB the show 12 PS3, Tiger Woods 12 PS3, God of war collection PS3, and some other games. Don't remember prices.

#578 Ando

Ando

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

Does Target have like.. a default "clearance area"? I never see a damn thing on clearance in my local stores electronics section. So they either don't do clearance or stick it somewhere else I guess.

#579 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Does Target have like.. a default "clearance area"? I never see a damn thing on clearance in my local stores electronics section. So they either don't do clearance or stick it somewhere else I guess.

My store puts them on the back end caps (i.e. the end caps facing the walls, not the aisles).
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#580 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Supposed to be on the back end caps facing walls. However, you also have to check cases as of late. They seem to be a lot more unorganized since I had worked there in 2007-9.

xivpads.png

#581 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Target has been placing clearance games in spots that are random as hell, lately. Seriously. I've seen a store or 2 with some down the aisle of tablet pc's, amongst other spots.

It's best to ask an employee where their clearance section is AND check all over electronics if you are TRUELY on the hunt for clearance merchandise.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#582 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

FIFA 13 for the 3DS was 11.98 at my local Target, and it trades in for 11 plus bonus at GS, so I grabbed one.
They also had a PS3 Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock band bundle for 37.98. If I had a PS3 I might have picked that up.

#583 terutt

terutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

Rayman Origins PS3 $6 and WWE 12 PS3 $9 at my local store

#584 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Target actually has some pretty good sales but they're aren't mentioned. Last week was Sonic Generations for $16 unadvertised.

#585 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Wow, after a what feels like a year dry spell at Target.

:ps3: Rayman Origins $5.98
:dvd: Devil's Advocate $1.36 (marked as online item)

#586 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Lol...I saw those in Best Buy a while back and was joking about them with my girlfriend. For $3, I might be tempted to get one as a gag gift.

#587 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

My Target clearenced a ton of stuff today. 2 copies of Kinect Sports Season 2 at 8.98, 2 copies of WWE 12 for PS3 at 8.98, Mysterious Malgrove case files for Wii at 8.98, and a shitload of Pokemon and Epic Mickey styluses along with some Nyko Wii remotes.

I picked up the 2 Kinect Sports and 1 WWE, opened them in the car and the traded them into the GS next door to my Target for $51 after promo!

#588 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Saw a couple of MLB12, WWE12 & Hole in the Wall. And one DC Online Universe for $8.98, is this game still active? It's free to play online now right?

#589 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Saw a couple of MLB12, WWE12 & Hole in the Wall. And one DC Online Universe for $8.98, is this game still active? It's free to play online now right?

Yeah the game is free to play now and the 1 year of Legacy that they would have given you if you had the retail copy of the game is no longer functioning so buying the game would be a waste of time unless you were collecting PS3 games or something like that.

#590 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Stopped in for candy. AC3 LE still $120. Pretty big clearance on headphones/earbuds. They have the Atari arcade for $35.

#591 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

Stopped by the Cool Springs Target tonight, didn't have time to swing into the one on the other side of Franklin. Found:
:ps3: God of War collection (just GoW 1 and 2) Greatest Hits $14.98
:ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate $5.98
:wii: cute Epic Mickey paintbrush and clicker, one at $20.98, the other I dunno
:3ds: assorted Pokemon accessories, styluses mainly
:wii: Wireless Sensor Bar $10.48, picked up one but will be going back next week to see if a deeper discount hits

Nothin' else really. Lots of Cadbury eggs, if you dig 'em like I do.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#592 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Stopped by the Cool Springs Target tonight, didn't have time to swing into the one on the other side of Franklin. Found:
:ps3: God of War collection (just GoW 1 and 2) Greatest Hits $14.98
:ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate $5.98
:wii: cute Epic Mickey paintbrush and clicker, one at $20.98, the other I dunno
:3ds: assorted Pokemon accessories, styluses mainly
:wii: Wireless Sensor Bar $10.48, picked up one but will be going back next week to see if a deeper discount hits

Nothin' else really. Lots of Cadbury eggs, if you dig 'em like I do.

Thank you for your post. Let me know if that wii bar drops lower

#593 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

Picked up ThunderCats for the DS for 5.98 last night.

man I would soooo grab that!

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#594 roguejedi5

roguejedi5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

picked up Batman arkham city GOTY xbox for 8.98 yesterday for my buddy. Couldn't believe it was for that low.
And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me. --- Bruce Wayne

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. --- Ferris Bueller

#595 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

picked up Batman arkham city GOTY xbox for 8.98 yesterday for my buddy. Couldn't believe it was for that low.

Probably the version with the year one code that expired on saturday.

#596 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

Lucky! 3 of the 4 targets near me still haven't clearanced it out yet. (Haven't visited the 4th, but I assume it is the same). 19.99 for GOTY...

xivpads.png

#597 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:45 AM

Thank you for your post. Let me know if that wii bar drops lower

I think you can get a wireless wii sensor bar for cheaper than that elsewhere online. The "tech" behind it is super simple and can actually be made pretty easily at home (although not as pretty as one prebuilt haha).

#598 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

It begins! The first Wii U game I've seen on clearance! And it's..

:wiiu: Game Party Champions $34.98

Oh well. :(

Also saw a :ps3: Dualshock 3 MLB '11 edition for $38.48. I know you can get DS3s cheaper if you're not too worried about colors, but hey, it's on the clearance rack so who knows what it could drop to? I'd grab it for under $15.

#599 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

Got Kinect Sports Season 2 for $8.98. You already know...;)
Had KHDDD scanned-$39.99

Just started playing with that $12 Xbox Wireless racing wheel. So glad I didn't trade Forza Horizon as soon as I got it(because it has no 'real' Kinect features) because the music is SOOO good and this Official wheel is fun!:applause: :D

I have learned to research all games that say BETTER WITH KINECT instead of Kinect Required to make sure I can use more than Voice.

I think you can get a wireless wii sensor bar for cheaper than that elsewhere online. The "tech" behind it is super simple and can actually be made pretty easily at home (although not as pretty as one prebuilt haha).

Yeah. They're $5 or less on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1372wt_1399

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_2656wt_1399

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#600 yedgee

yedgee

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Picked up Rayman PS3 for $6.

Saw (all PS3):

Borderlands 2 add on - $20.xx
MLB 2K13 - $55.xx
Tomb Raider - $41.xx
Word.