target clearance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4046 replies to this topic

#1621 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

Saw 3 PS3 Skylander Spyro bundles for $34.98, didn't pick em up though.

#1622 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

My target had about 15 copies of cooking mama 3ds for $5.98. only thing of interest was a circo twin bed for $100. Waiting for the hello kitty clothes to drop to 50% off...

#1623 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

I guess being a scumbag finally paid off!

Two weeks ago i found

*Infamous Controller Bunlde--$41.98 Marked From $59.99
*(2) MLB White PS3 Controllers--$38.98 Marked From $54.99
*Vita 32GB Memory Card--$69.98 Marked from $99.99

Spoiler
came back two weeks later... 8-)

*Infamous Controller Bundle--$29.98 :-#
*MLB White PS3 Controllers--$16.98 each :drool:
*32GB Vita Memory Card--$29.98 :hot:

HUGE SCORE!!

I love you target :applause:

Spoiler

Don't worry the security cameras will get you eventually.

#1624 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

Yeah, that is a good way to get hassled by LP.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#1625 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Man you guys are lucky finding a 32GB VITA memory card. I would be happy to just find one at the $68 price yet alone $29. I need one so bad just want one to be ~$75 not $100. :cry:

512847.png

#1626 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

Ugh I have struck out the past two weeks at target in the metro detroit area. Anyone in the area have better luck ?

#1627 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

Man you guys are lucky finding a 32GB VITA memory card. I would be happy to just find one at the $68 price yet alone $29. I need one so bad just want one to be ~$75 not $100. :cry:

Was definitely a lucky score. If I hadnt already sent mine in for a $70 trade to Amazon I'd sell you the one I bought.

#1628 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:33 AM

I'll sell you mine. :bouncy:

#1629 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

Ugh I have struck out the past two weeks at target in the metro detroit area. Anyone in the area have better luck ?

Nope! Things are not dropping like they are in other areas and more troubling is that the clearance areas in the stores I consider most reliable have shrunk to half an end cap. Been to most of the stores in northern Wayne, southern Macomb and a few in Oakland county and only come away with RE:Revelations for $9.98.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#1630 No.

No.

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

$11.98 PS3 bluetooth headsets at both Targets I passed by today in Buffalo. I have no need for one, but heads up for the slight chance someone here does.

#1631 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

Nope! Things are not dropping like they are in other areas and more troubling is that the clearance areas in the stores I consider most reliable have shrunk to half an end cap. Been to most of the stores in northern Wayne, southern Macomb and a few in Oakland county and only come away with RE:Revelations for $9.98.

Same thing Canton and Dearborn Heights area. It's dry as a bone....and Go Blue! ;)

#1632 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Been a LOT of good tagged shelf prices (for instance $11.98 castlevania 3ds, $23.98 Bioshock Infnite CE, and more) but someone keeps beating me or its a el horado. Got a few good deals, but waiting for this one Target who has 4 AC3 LE's to go on clearance for $37xx like others have reported

#1633 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

Same thing Canton and Dearborn Heights area. It's dry as a bone....and Go Blue! ;)

Hell yea!!! GO BLUE BABY!!!
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#1634 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Been a LOT of good tagged shelf prices (for instance $11.98 castlevania 3ds, $23.98 Bioshock Infnite CE, and more) but someone keeps beating me or its a el horado. Got a few good deals, but waiting for this one Target who has 4 AC3 LE's to go on clearance for $37xx like others have reported

i actually saw an AC3 LE at another Target I went to last weekend, but sadly tagged at $119.xx still. Gonna have to keep an eye on this one.

#1635 2nahelper

2nahelper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

Metro Detroit Targets have been bone dry lately when it comes to clearance. Several are being remodeled, so I was expecting at least SOMETHING. I also suspected an EL HORDO, or someone working there snatching anything good.

#1636 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

I'm pretty sure there is a hoarder of some form since there were two stores I hit regularly that had about 16-20 of those 7" Philips players between them that were just gone two days later. Could be coincidental, maybe they hit $20 after I checked them and employees or some random person cleared them out, but seems to happen frequent enough.

If there is a hoarder among us I say to thee: come forward brother and reform thine evil ways. We shall forgive and accept thou back into the flock. We may decide as a group to beat ye with a sock of oranges but it shall be swift and merciful.

Trade List

#1637 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

FINALLY FOUND IT! That is, the clearance section at my local Target. It was a few aisles away from the gaming section. It was sad to see though. They just throw stuff on there and marked them 30% off. They had 2 HDTV's up there (40in+) just barely hanging on. Any kid could have tipped it over.

Anyways, at I know where to find the deals now. Doubt my store will have anything good since there was only a router, the TV's, some 16GB memory sticks, etc.

#1638 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

No sir, theres a good target with good clearance on ford Rd in dearborn

Its where all the old people shop

P.S Kingdoms of amalur was going on clearance when i went there for 14.98

Edited by Rahori, 24 May 2013 - 12:41 PM.
more information

#1639 TFrank

TFrank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

I need to figure out when my Target does clearance on this stuff. Both of the Bluetooth mics left were gone as of Monday. $12 woulda been a perfect price to snatch one up.

#1640 enigma

enigma

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

PS3 Bluetooth headsets are still $19.98 at mine (Greensburg) as of 45 minutes ago.

They changed what end cap clearance stuff is on though. There are now four unboxed clearance TVs on the old end cap.

#1641 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

PS3 Bluetooth headsets are still $19.98 at mine (Greensburg) as of 45 minutes ago.

They changed what end cap clearance stuff is on though. There are now four unboxed clearance TVs on the old end cap.

ditto for st pete on tyrone blvd. they had one ps3 headset for 19.98 still. They put a couple of games with peg clips onto it to hang it from pegs since they put an unboxed tv on the shelf. They had Azuras Wrath 360 for 14.98 and both RE 3ds games (rev 9.98 and mercenaries 20.98)

#1642 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

That was the case for Irwin last night. I have to walk over there in a bit, so I'll check for any unlikely Friday changes.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1643 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

No sir, theres a good target with good clearance on ford Rd in dearborn

Its where all the old people shop

P.S Kingdoms of amalur was going on clearance when i went there for 14.98

Figures, last time I was on that side of town that was the store I skipped figuring it would be the least likely to bear fruit.

Trade List

#1644 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

Nah, i went there and they had a 16 Gb, a bunch of 4s and 8s gbs, a few move bundles, some ds games, ton of wii u stuff, idk the list goes on. I went there to look at it, i wasn't interested in any of the new clearance list but i still go just incase I find some CRAZY deal like a Wii U for 50 bucks... It could happen >_>

Edited by Rahori, 24 May 2013 - 08:45 PM.
Changed DC to Ds

#1645 valo2027

valo2027

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

Went to my local target in san tan and found some pulse elites for 44.xx. picked up one for myself but there was still one left. Also saw lbp2 move bundles for 38.xx and various ds games at 5.98
[URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/VaLo2027]Posted Image
[/URL]

#1646 enigma

enigma

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

Went to my local target in san tan and found some pulse elites for 44.xx. picked up one for myself but there was still one left. Also saw lbp2 move bundles for 38.xx and various ds games at 5.98

The wireless Pulse Elite 7.1 headphones? I'll totally pay for you to ship me the other set if you can still get it. :cool: ;)

I actually almost picked up a damaged box set at Walmart earlier today for $100. But $50 would be a no-brainer.

#1647 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

Picked up resident evil revelations for $5.98. (no misprint :( May get on pc, but too good to pass up if u want to take it portable on the go)
Also got epic mickey 2 brush controller wii thing for $8.98.

I was debating on RE:M for $8.98, but I could wait to see another drop.

There was 4 inside the lock display case, but the plastic had no y-fold. The other two was found on the shelf with other ds/3ds games. The two had y-fold and was in those lock up boxes. I choice the y-fold to ensure "new"

I remember seeing a dead space ce at BB and it was clearly opened. The associate took it to check the price for me, but when he got back, I notice it was sealed...(It look sealed like it was from the factory A line on top and bottom..) Another time long ado unreal tournment 3 was on sale for $19.99 at target. My friend went to get a nother copy since we had 3 xbox for system link. Anyway, the game look y-fold, he open and said, wtf? It had a blank cr-r inside the case. Target end up doing a exchange, but gave my friend a problem...

So i dont really trust games that are wrapped in plastic. If im buying new, then i be looking for the y-fold.

#1648 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Local Target had 4 16 Gig vita cards for $17.98 and a bunch of 64 meg PS2 cards from some off brand for 7.98. Also had to grab Saints Row 2 for 19.99. I know not a bargain, but game is starting to get hard to find new and last SR I still got to play.

#1649 ratandjmt

ratandjmt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Nothing in Grand Forks, ND but 15 copies of Shawn White
PSN: ratandjmt

#1650 Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey

Born To Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

Found Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Nintendo 3DS on clearance for $10.08, marked as an online item :)
Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)