target clearance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4046 replies to this topic

#181 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Well, Tekken Tag 2 for Wii U was at a regular price, $59.99, at a couple of Targets in my area. Wasted gas... So disappointed..

I *HATE* when I wasted gas. So much so that I am seriously considering a Tesla, given that gas is $4.xx and rising.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#182 io

io

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

Well it looks like I probably missed out on all the SoulSilvers at my local store. Should have gone Monday. They had like 8 with the pokewalker thing, plus one regular. Will still look tomorrow to see about a TT2 Wii.

I was completely stunned to find one of these on Saturday for $11.98 (which means they must have dropped the previous Monday). But it also appears they moved the clearance games from their usual place. In fact, I might have missed the last several weeks of clearance because of that. There were a handful of games over in the old place whcih threw me off the scent of the newer stuff - d'oh!

I also grabbed :360: PowerUp Heroes for $14.98. I have no idea if I'll keep that or not but I figured I should grab it since there was only one of those too.

I passed on that :360: Ferrarri game for $14.98.

Edited by io, 07 March 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#183 io

io

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

Power up Heroes $ 4.24

Last three were online items but there were 8-9 more copies of P U Heroes at that price.(

They had 8-9 copies and they were all online items? That seems odd... But damn, I feel like I way overpaid at $14.98 for it. But that was close to 75% off (70% actually) and that is usually the end of the line for clearance these days so that's why I picked it up. Maybe I'll just return it and take a chance on finding it again cheaper in a week or two.

#184 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

I *HATE* when I wasted gas. So much so that I am seriously considering a Tesla, given that gas is $4.xx and rising.

As another fellow from California I can tell you I know your pain. Especially considering I drive a V8 SUV that we've been trying to get rid of.. Still, I'm glad I don't commute too far for school and work.

On topic, I'm going to have to check my Target for some SoulSilver games. Last I saw they had a bunch but at their normal retail price.

#185 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

As another fellow from California I can tell you I know your pain. Especially considering I drive a V8 SUV that we've been trying to get rid of.. Still, I'm glad I don't commute too far for school and work.

On topic, I'm going to have to check my Target for some SoulSilver games. Last I saw they had a bunch but at their normal retail price.

Where do you live in california? In my area I seem to have a lot of resellers Ive hit targets in a 30 mile radius both ways and havent found much.

Ive gone into a couple places and people have told me I was a couple minutes late someone just came in and puchased every copy of such and such Im like eh...

I got lucky today though on craigslist ;) got Dead Space 1 & 2 + Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 in perfect condition. The codes for the dead space 2 were also not used so I felt special with my birthday just passing Ive been looking for these games for a while. Oh yeah I paid $20 for them all.

#186 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

no, that's my target :P local one for me never has anything (non state college target)

Haha well for once maybe I will get lucky? :lol: Considering I can never find half decent deals in my area anyway lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#187 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Haha well for once maybe I will get lucky? :lol: Considering I can never find half decent deals in my area anyway lol

The state college target is the good target 8-) I got euro trip for $2.50 cause of an online item :D

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#188 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I passed on that :360: Ferrarri game for $14.98.

Probably a good call, $10 or less on that one I'd say.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#189 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

The state college target is the good target 8-) I got euro trip for $2.50 cause of an online item :D

Lollipop Chainsaw wasn't $5 at my Target :cry: Was going to get if 4 my bf as a joke lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#190 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

Grabbed the last few Pokemon Soul Silver DS at a store. They weren't marked and were in the glass case.
207-02-0856
$11.98

Forgot to check on Lollipop!#-o

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#191 Jawwaad1

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

Pro Bass Shops Outdoor Mega Pack has dropped to $14.98
207-26-0929. Great price for 2 games plus a rifle and fishing add on.
Neither Lollipop Chainsaw or Tekken Tag Team 2 Wii U were on clearance here in Cockeysville Maryland.

#192 stifler1111

stifler1111

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

nice thread i like it ...

#193 Crygor64

Crygor64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Was told today that Tekken Tag 2 Wii U version is about to get a universal price drop to $20. So don't drive around killing yourself looking for this game. Just wait it out.

#194 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

My gf picked up wreck it Ralph for me and got pokemon soul silver for 11.xx and went to go look for another one because the box was kind of messed up and found and it was regular price until I had the employee scan it with his scanner gun. Pretty sweet.

So I asked him to do it for TT WiiU ed. And it was 17.xx good thing I didn't skip out on that target trip.

P.S anyone else see wiiu controllers in clearance for 28.01 the clearance sticker said repackaged item which could have ment probably a return can anyone verify?

#195 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

My gf picked up wreck it Ralph for me and got pokemon soul silver for 11.xx and went to go look for another one because the box was kind of messed up and found and it was regular price until I had the employee scan it with his scanner gun. Pretty sweet.

So I asked him to do it for TT WiiU ed. And it was 17.xx good thing I didn't skip out on that target trip.

P.S anyone else see wiiu controllers in clearance for 28.01 the clearance sticker said repackaged item which could have ment probably a return can anyone verify?

My soul silver box as also messed up. Seems like someone was trying to rip through the spider wrap.I Also saw a ton of heart gold but they where at full price.

#196 Havokt

Havokt

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

I also though I had hit pay dirt when I stumbled across 5 Golds. Sadly I price scanned them and they rang up full price.

#197 edison

edison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Picked up the following yesterday...

:ds: Pokemon Soul Silver $11.98
:3ds: Freaky Forms Deluxe $4.98
:3ds: Sims 3 $2.98
PSVita Fifa Soccer $8.98
PSVita Smart As $8.98
:wii: Cars Race-O-Rama $5.06 (As Is)

and today I was returning Smart As, and found a lone copy of

WiiU Tekkan Tag Tournament $17.98

They had also put out a copy of PSVita Lumines $20.98, but I'm hoping for at least one more drop.

#198 edison

edison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

I didn't see any at 3 different locations so it must have been a return. I would have probably grabbed it (was the new wireless pro controller right?) since we just picked up a WiiU a week ago.

#199 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Lollipop Chainsaw wasn't $5 at my Target :cry: Was going to get if 4 my bf as a joke lol

I wish my wife would play jokes on me like this
Posted Image

#200 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

RB3 trades for $10 at Gamestop, so nice pickup.

If it's PS3, I've seen them sell on Amazon for $75 sealed.

That game is incredibly hard to find. I had to track down the only copy in Houston at Gamestop, and payed $28 used.

648665.png

#201 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

They had 8-9 copies and they were all online items? That seems odd... But damn, I feel like I way overpaid at $14.98 for it. But that was close to 75% off (70% actually) and that is usually the end of the line for clearance these days so that's why I picked it up. Maybe I'll just return it and take a chance on finding it again cheaper in a week or two.

I paid $14.98 also...just bought it only because it was the last copy....then I checked reviews and a lot of people liked it so I'm keeping it for my nephews when they visit.

#202 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

My soul silver box as also messed up. Seems like someone was trying to rip through the spider wrap.I Also saw a ton of heart gold but they where at full price.

Same here, the spider sensor thing really jacked up my gf's copy. It sucks because the actual boxes are so well done and worth collecting.

#203 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

I didn't see any at 3 different locations so it must have been a return. I would have probably grabbed it (was the new wireless pro controller right?) since we just picked up a WiiU a week ago.

Must be a return because only three were marked down.

#204 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

Went in today and found a Metal Gear HD collection. I was excited until I found out it was still 29.99. But hey, at least I finally have it.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#205 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

This online item thing, never seen one. Yet say I order a bunch of things online then return them in store. Will the be marked down? Only a hypothetical (its also 3:30 in the am here).

#206 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

not game related, but found magazine subscription cards clearanced for $6 (down from 20) that are apparently good for a one year subscription. wired is the only I remember, but there were a few. found by nook display.

#207 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Went in today and found a Metal Gear HD collection. I was excited until I found out it was still 29.99. But hey, at least I finally have it.

best buy has it for $17.99. I'm sure you could have price matched

#208 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

I think the "Extravaganza" in this thread title gives people false hope that some big clearance event is happening at target right now, only to be disappointed if they actually go there lately.

#209 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

best buy has it for $17.99. I'm sure you could have price matched

How would you price match it? It's not on the website and no store seems to have it in stock anymore!

#210 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

My target only has a 19.99 and under section and all games are listed as 19.99. How do y'all find them for so cheap? Are they marked down or something?