Uncharted Golden Abyss PSVita $19.99 through Sony Ebay Store

Good price but got I bored of this one about half way through. I didn't finish Uncharted 3 either though. Neither of them could match UC2 SP I guess.

Solid deal -- I'm in for one. Now -- and stop me if you've heard this one: I just need a Vita! (fingers crossed we hear about a price drop today).

It looks like the Sony Story also has this at the same price: Uncharted Golden Abyss $19.99

Upside: you can pay with Sony points (if you have 'em)
Downside: free shipping doesn't kick in until your order is $25

[quote name='Green Card200']Good price but got I bored of this one about half way through. I didn't finish Uncharted 3 either though. Neither of them could match UC2 SP I guess.[/QUOTE]

UC2 was definitely the pinnacle. For me it's UC2 > UC3 > UC1 = UCGA

I really enjoyed GA and think it's a great game.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']Solid deal -- I'm in for one. Now -- and stop me if you've heard this one: I just need a Vita! (fingers crossed we hear about a price drop today).

It looks like the Sony Story also has this at the same price: Uncharted Golden Abyss $19.99

Upside: you can pay with Sony points (if you have 'em)
Downside: free shipping doesn't kick in until your order is $25[/QUOTE]

I did see the shipping on orders $25 and up but when I went went through checkout it was just $19.99 plus tax, no shipping was charged! :D

I have a Vita already but I can totally understand where youre coming from. Hoping for a price cut too so more people can enjoy it!!

[quote name='bg2001'](Obligatory it is free on PS+ post)[/QUOTE]

:)

Honestly though you might as well put the $$$ towards PS+ and get it there along with some other games. Doesn't hurt they are offering a free 3 months currently with a year sub.

I'm a fan of the francise and I wanted a physical copy of the game simply because I want to have it on my hand. But as a member of PsN+, it satisfied my craving for the game. Loved the golden abyss. But it's not to play more than once. Maybe at ten, ill get it.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']Solid deal -- I'm in for one. Now -- and stop me if you've heard this one: I just need a Vita! (fingers crossed we hear about a price drop today).[/QUOTE]
Wait to see if they release one with HDMI video out.

[quote name='jkam']:)

Honestly though you might as well put the $$$ towards PS+ and get it there along with some other games. Doesn't hurt they are offering a free 3 months currently with a year sub.[/QUOTE]

I second this because PS+ is a good value, and a great value when you have both the vita and PS3. But for now, I think getting the physical copy is a better choice for now because of the space required for the game, which is 3.2GB from PSN. It really just depends if you value your memory card space over more games.

[quote name='Anexanhume']UC2 was definitely the pinnacle. For me it's UC2 > UC3 > UC1 = UCGA

I really enjoyed GA and think it's a great game.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I might actually put GA on the same level as UC1... What I really appreciated about GA was that there was no supernatural angle.

I absolutely adored this game - I wish they had another Vita Uncharted game on the horizon but if we're lucky maybe we'll get an announcement of one tonight!

I'm going to pick one up. I still don't have a Vita yet, but i'm going to have a ton of games for it when I do buy one.

Anyone got any coupon codes we can apply to the order?

I'm thinkin the same thing that they're going to release a Vita with either 4g or hdmi connection so i'm holding off for e3 to buy the console.

Looks like you can get a 3g vita with 8gb memory card bundle here for $200, but I don't know if this site is legit. https://paydeals.com/deals/playstation-vita-3g-wifi.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thrifty1']I'm going to pick one up. I still don't have a Vita yet, but i'm going to have a ton of games for it when I do buy one.

Anyone got any coupon codes we can apply to the order?

I'm thinkin the same thing that they're going to release a Vita with either 4g or hdmi connection so i'm holding off for e3 to buy the console.

Looks like you can get a 3g vita with 8gb memory card bundle here for $200, but I don't know if this site is legit. [/QUOTE] its legit i purchased my vita last week from them. Comes in a white box with everything basically brand new.

bread's done
Back