Photo
- - - - -

[UPDATE] (Check OP for info.) XSEED Online Store Free Bonus Item w/purchase (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#31 Devulture

Devulture

Scavenging the Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Are they talking about the Last Story here? I'd be more interested in picking it up if it has a good romance story involved or something.

It's not the best romance story, but the main couple have decent enough chemistry to give the romance a pass. Same for the secondary couple.

#32 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

It's not the best romance story, but the main couple have decent enough chemistry to give the romance a pass. Same for the secondary couple.

I'm on the fence, is the game actually good? I already bought xenoblade chronicles at MSRP and buying a 2nd game at full price is going to make me throw up so is it worth it??

#33 Devulture

Devulture

Scavenging the Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

I'm on the fence, is the game actually good? I already bought xenoblade chronicles at MSRP and buying a 2nd game at full price is going to make me throw up so is it worth it??

$30 isn't a bad price for a game that's only 20 hours long. I'm on the side that didn't like the The Last Story, but there are players who thoroughly enjoyed it, so take that as you will. The battle system will make or break the experience, as the game's built around it.

#34 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

$30 isn't a bad price for a game that's only 20 hours long. I'm on the side that didn't like the The Last Story, but there are players who thoroughly enjoyed it, so take that as you will. The battle system will make or break the experience, as the game's built around it.

I think I'll go ahead and get it. If I don't like it I should be able to get my money back on eBay anyway. :puke:

#35 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Been waiting to pick up TLS. Finally bit on on the le with the bonus cd. Thanks op!

#36 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

TLS blows imo. I stopped playing about halfway through. Playing through Xenoblade right now (few hours in pretty good so far) and wish I didn't bother with TLS at all.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Dark Souls (Replay)   :3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy   :psp: Valkyria Chronicles II

Recently Completed -  :ps3: Rain 2/2    :ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 3/1  :3ds: The Starship Damrey 3/2   :psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana 3/8

Selling  :psp: Class of Heroes II PSN Codes $10 

#37 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

If you like RPGs, The Last Story is worth your money.

#38 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

If anything, TLS LE looks good on a shelf.

#39 scol

scol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

Haha my buddy actually felt the opposite. He liked Last Story better than Xenoblade but w/e. I'll play em both as my backlog allows lol

Might have to bite on those soundtracks. Thanks for your input

#40 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

I might pick up last story and another item. Can anyone tell me where to find the field to add the extra bonus item comment? I wanted to get a free soundtrack before I completed my checkout process. Thank you in advance

#41 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

I might pick up last story and another item. Can anyone tell me where to find the field to add the extra bonus item comment? I wanted to get a free soundtrack before I completed my checkout process. Thank you in advance

Posted Image

#42 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

Deal's like this drive me crazy... IM RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO THROW AT PEOPLE!!! x.x

#43 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

The Best Buy's Pesident's Day deals already killed me. This was just the icing on that expensive cake.

#44 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

its during the paypal checkout

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#45 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

are they still giving a free gift? Has anyone got a shipping confirmation email? How long does it take them to process an order?

#46 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

are they still giving a free gift? Has anyone got a shipping confirmation email? How long does it take them to process an order?

Yes, it ends March 6th. From my experience it takes around 24-48 hours to process the order and ship. It took about 4-5 business days for me to receive my items once they were shipped out.

#47 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

I picked Lunar music CD for bonus, thanks OP!

#48 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

I ordered Wed. around 7pm est and just received my shipping notification from PayPal about a hour ago.

#49 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I ordered Wed. around 7pm est and just received my shipping notification from PayPal about a hour ago.

did you get a tracking number? My paypal shipping notification said "no tracking" is that normal?

#50 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

did you get a tracking number? My paypal shipping notification said "no tracking" is that normal?

Mine says the same thing.

#51 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

My The Last Story came today. The free CD was included. Great deal, it's like having the 1st run without buying it right away and without paying the initial $50 price. :)

#52 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

Posted Image

Thank you very much for the visual, I don't usually add special instructions

#53 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

Mine arrived earlier, Rune Factory w/ Lunar's CD, $20 Shipped you can't beat a deal like this!

#54 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Received the last story le w/ bonus cd today. They did an excellent job packaging. Both items came in perfect mint condition.

#55 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

so for future reference, XSEED usually doesn't charge tax. what about shipping?

#56 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

so for future reference, XSEED usually doesn't charge tax. what about shipping?

It's $20 SHIPPED, all prices include shipping. Which REALLY makes a difference, Mine came in a very nice bubble mailer, very well protected, in perfect shape.

#57 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

My The Last Story came today. The free CD was included. Great deal, it's like having the 1st run without buying it right away and without paying the initial $50 price. :)

Was the soundtrack CD shrinkwrapped to the game, similar to how the Amazon and Newegg copies were, or did you just choose it as the bonus extra and it was shipped loose?

#58 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Received the last story le w/ bonus cd today. They did an excellent job packaging. Both items came in perfect mint condition.

did you request the soundtrack or did they just include it?

#59 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

Was the soundtrack CD shrinkwrapped to the game, similar to how the Amazon and Newegg copies were, or did you just choose it as the bonus extra and it was shipped loose?

It was shipped loose. I opened my game and stuck the cd into it. I didn't bother opening the cd though. Just didnt want it laying around.

#60 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Just recieved my shipping conformation.

even though I was charged for the purchase when I placed the order

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji